Confession (Part One)

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

I woke up with a throbbing head, and finding myself in my room. I tried to sat up, but can't because my body feels weak. Ugh, '--_--' Why do I have to black out when I see blood? Umma!..Appa!!..Dongsaeng!!!.......Don't leave me dongsaeng!!!! What a terrible scene that was. Why do I have to recall that memory, if it only gives me pain, and guilt of not being able to save my younger brother from the car crash? Umma, Appa and me survived, while my younger brother died, and my older brother nowhere to be found. I wonder where is he? Is he doing fine? Is he alive? I wish I could see him, but how?

"Yuri?" I turned my head to where that voice came from and saw Sanduel holding a tray of cake and sweets, who just opened the door. Is that cakes and sweets over there? My sweet tooth is tingling. "Yuri!!" Sanduel put down the tray on the table and hugged me. "I'm so glad you're awake!!, I thought you won't wake up anymore!" Huh? What is he talking about? I've been asleep for an hour or so, right? " He broke the hug, and smiled. I blushed and looked away. Here it is again, my heart is being fast. "umm...Sanduel oppa...since when I'm asleep?" He blinked 4 times, and sat in the bed. Well, you've been asleep for 2 days straight. Me, Baro and the others were worried. But Shinwoo hyung told us you will wake up soon. And so we just took care all the household chores, waiting for you to wake up." He said with a smile on his face. This is much worst than before, I used to wake up an hour, after I passed out, but now I woke after 2 days! Can't you believe that?  I just sighed, and look at Sanduel who is poking my cheeks. "So where is the others?" He stopped poking my cheeks and looked at the window. "They left, Jinyoung hyung and the others are going to practice for our new song. Hyung told me to stay here, to look after you." I  looked at him in disbelief, and just shrugged it off.

"Yuriii~" I turned when he called me. "Wha-" I was cut off, when a spoon of cake went inside my mouth. He pulled out the spoon from my mouth and took a bite of the cake also. "Is it delicious?" He asked. I nodded, and blushed. What does he think is he doing. He put the spoon in my mouth which means it contains my saliva, and then he took a scoop of cake and put it inside his mouth....isn't that an indirect kiss??? Yaahhh!! What am i thinking?? Why am I thinking like this??? Is it because we kissed 4 time that's why i'm thinking like this?! This isn't good..'n' What should I do?

"Hey, Yuri are you okay? Your face is red." Sanduel's touched my forehead, which made me blushed. "Uh..um...Yuri do you want  to go out with me tonight?" I looked at him with a blank expression, and nodded unconsciously . "Okay, that's great! I'll be waiting for you downstairs! Dress pretty okay?" He said as he opened the door. Is he my mother? "Yah! You don't need to say that!" He just stuck his tongue out, and left. Tsk. How annoying, but why do I feel a little grateful of him asking me out? Ugh...might as well go to the bathroom now.

_________________________________________

Baro's POV

"Hyung, I'm going out to buy foods for us, okay?" I said to him, he just nodded, and continue to correct Channie's movements. I just sighed and closed the door. I went to the store where I usually buy our foods. After picking a lot of foods, I decided not to go back to the dorm yet, and stay in the park. And on my way to the park, I regretted my decision. * I should have gone back to the dorm......*