Let's keep it as a secret for awhile

**Why appear now?**

Sanduel's POV

It's been a week since I have confessed to Yuri. Today it's our first date, and I can't wait to surprise her!! Now I'm waiting for her at the school's gate. 1 minute left!! I'm grinning like an idiot thinking how will her reaction be in our first date. I had my arms crossed and was looking at the sky. When a certain someone sneaked behind me which totally scared me to the core. "Yah!! Don't you ever dare to do that again!!" She just smiled. O_O Why is she smiling if I'm scolding her? "Hahaha, I just thought of scaring you a little, but I didn't knew that it would scare you to death you know. Just like a child, Tsk Tsk." She chuckled cutely. I pinched her cheeks until it became red. "Oww, you don't have to do that you know! Ouch.." She massages her cheeks, and pouts. Oh how cute!!! Do the others know that both of us are already going out? Well unfortunately no. We haven't told them yet, since we think they will be shock and bad things might happen. So we decided to keep it to ourselves for awhile. "Oppa, are you okay?" Yuri tap in the head, I smiled in response and entwine our hands together and walked. "Umm...Oppa this is not the way to my house, where are you taking me?" Yeah I know, because I'm taking you to a different place today, I smiled to myself. "Hmm, you'll know when we get there~" I hummed. She gave me a questioning look and after awhile she just shrugged it off. Not telling them woudn't make things bad, right?

 

Little did they know that someone was following them.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's a short Chappie, so I'm Sorry!!

Tomorrow is my flight back to my own country and now I'm done with the packing of things, but I need a lot of rest for tomorrows flight. So this is the only thing I can do. I promise in the next chapter It'll be a longer one, okay?

Can anybody guess who's following them?

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe~