Dates (Part One)

**Why appear now?**

No One's POV

Date #1

"Oppa, where are you taking me?" You asked Sanduel who was guiding you with his hands closing your eyes. "You'll see" He cooed. After a few walks he finally released his hands from your eyes. When you opened your eyes. Bright lights welcomed you, after a few blinking and adjustments, you finall saw what was infront of you. You coudn't help but let your jaw drop and stood rooted in your place and look at the place with awe. "Sa-Sanduel...y-you did this?" You pointed at the beautiful scene infront of you. He nodded happily and smiled at you. You felt your heart melt at his smile. Melt...Melt...Melt..."But what is this for?"You asked innocently not getting the clue. Sanduel sighed and tapped your head, then kissed your forehead. "Its our date, today" You blushed automatically. He took your hand and both of you walked at the table with 1 candle standing, a vase of roses was at the middle together with the candle beside and food were already served. Sanduel opened the champagne/ Tequila Sunrise, and poured into your glass and poured to his glass. Both of you started eating and it was delicious. You coudn't help but smile how delicious the food is."This is great oppa!" He smiled at your compliment about the food he made. You took the glass of cocktail and so did Sanduel. Both of you raise the glass and said, "To our first date~" and drank.

Date #2

Both of you were walking in the park with entwined hands. People were looking at both of you and both of you can't help but blush and giggled at the matter.

"They're so perfect for each other!"

"Aww so cute~"

"Still young, but they look good together."

"I wish I could be young again!"

"I envy them. I wish I could be like that with my husband."

You coudn't hide your flushed face, and Sanduel saw it and smirked to himself. He went infront of you and lifted your chin. You looked at him with a confused face. He suddenly kissed you lightly in your plum lips. You eyes widened. He smirked not breaking the kiss yet. And suddenly you heard squeling, you looked around and saw the adults blushing and were giggling. You tried to wiggle out of Sanduel's kiss, but instead he pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. You widened your eyes more, and struggled more, but was utterly a failure. Sigh you mentally sighed, and just give in to Snaduel's kiss, with adults looking at both of you with sparkling eyes.

Date #3

"Yuri~" A pair of hands closed your vision. You immediately knew who was the owner of the voice. Sanduel..."Oppa!" He removed his hands from you and smield cheekily. You smiled in response. He leaned his face towards you and felt your heart is beating fast and could explode any moment. Thump..Thump..Thump.. Aish! Please stop. Stop making my heart race. He leaned more closer until both of your noses touched. A little 'static'  happened when both of your noses touched, and he pecked you in the lips. You blushed and tried to hide your flustered face, but can't. Sanduel chuckled at your cute face. So cutee~ That's why I fell in love with you in the first place He said to himself. He took a box wrapped in diff. colors and handed to you. You took the box, and opened it. And found a cute bear, about your size. You hugged it tightly and nuzzle it. After nuzzling, you faced Sanduel and said. "Thank you oppa~ I love it!" You went near him and kissed his cheeks. You saw him blushed madly, and chuckled at the sight. You hugged the bear again, then a pair of hands wrapped in your shoulder. Feel irritated, you turned around, and curse yourself for turning around. Your lips crashed into Sanduel's lips and he smiled in satisfaction. He parted ways and said with a sweet smile and sweet eyes. "Happy 3rd Date Sweetie~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I think I'll stop there for awhile.

Hope you like this chappy~

Oh yeah, if you haven't check out my fanfic of "Why Must the Three fo You Fall in Love with Me?" Here's the link below.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/125456/why-must-the-three-of-you-fall-in-love-with-me-donghae-eunhyuk-kyuhyun-romance-suju-you

And here is my new fic starring Donghae after Eunhyuk's death. Here's the link below.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/148927/letters-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-sad-suju-tragedy-hae

Comment and Subscribe~ ^-^ :) <3