Yuri....

**Why appear now?**

Baro's POV

"Oppa...." I turned my head to where the voice came from and saw Yuri standing infront of me. I smiled and patted the bench telling her to sit down. She weakly smiled and nodded.

"Oppa..." I shush her with my finger and patted her head.

"Don't speak yet. You just got out of the hospital." she nodded and rested her head in my shoulder. It's been 3 weeks since she's been declared missing. Actually she's not. She's just been in the hospital, in coma. She just woke up 3 days ago. How it came to the point of coma? Remember when I yanked her head in the floor, and although I already saw blood coming out from her head, I didn't mind. Because I let my emotions control at that time.

After some (deep) thinking and some (deep) thought, I regained my composure back then. And the next day...when I got to her and can tell that she was almost out of breath I tok her to the hospital. They did a surgery on her head, and she was in coma. My parents came, and asked me what happened, and I told them what happened and cried in the floor. They comforted me, and told me a heartbreaking, and breathless, and painful truth that they have kept a long time ago.

Flashback

"Umma...What will happen to Yuri? Umma..." I cried while thinking the worst possible scenario.

"Sunwoo.....I think it's time you should know the truth." Truth? What the heck are they talking about?

"Truth? What truth?" I looked them with a confused look, wiping off my tears.

"Sunwoo ah...son....me and your father..aren't really your parents. We just adopted you." What? They just adopted me? They aren't really my parents? Then who?

"What do you mean? I don't remember being adopted, I..I remember growing up in your side..and..and..I-" My mom hugged me and I looked at my father and he just gave me a I'm-sorry look. So they aren't really my parents?

"Then why do I have memories, of you and him?" I pointed at my what so called father that I've been admiring all the time, but only up to now, because now I know the truth.

"It's because you wished for it, Sunwoo ah...You wished for it." She said with a teary eyes.

"Wished for it? Why?" I looked at them in disbelief.

"It's because of your past memories of your younger brother. Your younger brother died in a car accident and your sister who was so shocked didn't even answer your shakings to her. Your head was too full that time, and you also blame yourself for your younger brother's death, and you ran away from the scene. And you stopped by at our place. That time my son died, and you saw me crying and you comforted me. That day I decided to adopt you and you nodded in response. You said to us, that you wanted to erase all the memories, which is impossible to do, but the doctor did a pendlamixrim to lock all your memories and create fraud memories about us. It was your wish...so I answered it. But...as time passes, I felt guilty, so I decided to look for your real parents. And there I found them, and decided to befriend them , and..g-give you back." She started to weep. I was shocked...too shocked that it took me a minute or two to recover.

I wished...for my memories to be erased...? And I can't believe...I asked for that! I've been living in this lie world all along? But....why would I erase it? And who is my sister? Then my locked memories ree by one, I remmebered them. The fun, happy, joyful memories. And also the memory about where my younger brother died, and my sister whso was in a state of shock, who didn't respond to all of my shakings to her. And I recognized my sister....It was Yuri...."

End of Flashack.

So yeah...after she recovered from the coma, I told her that I'm her brother and the story about me. But she shooked her head and gave me a disbelief look. So I asked my parents to tell her, and slowly she understood. It was quite a happy reunion for us, and I apologized for all of my doings and she forgave me. The feeling of love that I felt her was gone, after learning that she was my sister. Maybe that feeling, it was only a feeling of compassion? I don't know but I'm glad to know that we're okay now.

My parents and I told Yuri's parents, they cried in joy after learning that I'm their son, and my sister Yuri, is fine. But....there was one major problem....she has leukemia....wh-

"Oppa...I'm going to miss you" She weakly said. Stopping my train of thoughts and explaining to the readers, sigh. I kissed her hair, and her hair.

"Yeah...I'm going to miss you so much, Yuri. My cute lovable sister."  She slightly giggled. I'm going to miss you...wondering why, I'm going to miss her? Well she's goign to America for her treatment. Sigh...and I'm not included in their flight. They told me that I'll take all the notes for Yuri. Sigh....what about Duellie? They're engaged right? They will separated, and Sanduel don't even know a single thing that is happening. I'm goign to tell the others, except for Sanduel. It's my sister's wish, so I'll grant it. I've been a pathetic brother..seriously.

I faced her infront of me, so that we will be facing each other.

"Ne~ Yuri, one last kiss? You're going to the airport later." She nodded and kissed me. And it didn't last long, we soon parted. I smiled, and she weakly gave her smile. That kiss, it doesn't have any romance thingy feeling in it. It only has sister and brother feeling in it. I can see tear in her eye, and I wiped it off.

"Don't cry..Yuri...Don't please." I hugged her and she hugged back sobbing.

"O..O..pp..a..." She sobbed harder..I her hair and hum a song for her.

The sadness formed in your eyes that won’t fall
In your dreams there are rough dark clouds that don’t show but
you smile. Don’t hold back your hurt anymore
Just throw it high into the sky. I want to go towards the end now
Open up the wings that were folded away. Take my hand

"Thank you oppa..." She sniffed and hugged me tighter. I smiled and looked at the full moon.

Get well soon Yuri...

Sanduel's POV

I woke up in Yuri's bedroom, and now am taking a walk to the park, then I saw someone sat in a bench. I hid in a tree, and closly watched the man, i can't see him, because he's face is covered by a hood. Then I heard foosteps, I carefully hid, and peeked who's walking and saw a girl that looked just like.....Yuri?!

Am I seeing right? Is that Yuri? No..no..it can't be. But it's really her. Her hair, the way she walked and her face. It's really Yuri. I wanted to jump and hug her from behind. But then it was topped because she stopped where the man is sitting. The man patted the bench and she sat down. Who is he? Do I know him? And why is Yuri with that man? Omo..don't tell me, he's been with another guy??? For 3 weeks of missing she is just with that man? I feel my heart broke, and want to run away, but I decided to watch further to make it sure that she has another man. Or maybe I'm just jumping into conclusions.

I watch the man her hair, and Yuri lay her head in the man's shoulder. Oh how much I wanted to switch places with that guy. I wacthed them for about 15 min. already and they were just watching the sky. Then all of a sudden the man made Yuri face him and he was saying something which I can't hear.

Then....Yuri kissed him....but it didn't last long than we usually do. But she still kissed him. I felt my heart broke into a million pieces. Yuri is cheating on me. She's cheating on me, and for 3 weeks she's been with that guy. When did she cheat on me? Did I do anything wrong to her, that made her chaet on me? Why do I have to deserve this kind of treatment? Why do I have to feel this way? Why do I have to feel this kind of pain?

I made a mistake...I made a crucial mistake. I shouldn't have loved her. If I....If I only knew I would deserve this..I shoudn't have love her. I hate you I'm Yuri. I hate you. And I'll make sure I will erase you in my memories. I HATE YOU.

___________________________________________________________
Comment and Subscribe :D