Oppa?

**Why appear now?**

Yuri's POV

"Baro......?" I uttered nervously. Oppa? He can't be..right? He can't be the one who kidnapped me, because....he's....he's....What is he to me?

Silence took over. And I always hate it.

"You can't be Baro oppa, right? Tell me you can't be him." I said with a shaky voice. He can't be...He can't.

There was silence again, then a dark, evil chuckle replaced it. It echoed in the room, which cause my spine to shiver.

"Hahaha" He laughed evily.

"Wh-Why are you laughing?" I asked, scared.

"Oh, nothing. I just didn't thought that you were this stupid, Yuri." He said with a dark chuckle which again sends chill in my spine.

"Wh-Why?" I stuttered. Awfully I'm dead scared.

"Because I am Cha Sunwoo, or to be exact Baro" He laughed menacingly. Is that really him? How will I know if it's him, if I'm blindfolded and can't see. Maybe he's someone trying to copy Oppa.

"I wo-won't believe you! Ho-How will I believe you if I don't see you! I'll believe you if I see you!" I yelled and my voice echoed in the room. Silence took over then I heard a chuckle.

"Sure why not?" He uttered. I hear footsteps then a click, then footsteps agin coming closer to me. I feel the knot on the blindfold lossened and finally it was taken off from my eyes. Bright lights wlecomed me as I put my arm in the air preventing it for my eyes who is hurting badly because of it. Then when I finally can see clearly, I saw him. He's right...He is Baro oppa...

"Oppa?" I aske dnot believing what I'm seeing. He's sitting in a chair with legs crossed smirking evily at me. While my both hands and feet are tied strictly by the rope.

"Now you believe me?" He asked and I nodded in response. Now I'm scared to death.

"Why are you doing this to me oppa? Did I do something to you? Why are you doing this to me?" He nodded and I gave him a questioning look. "What is it?"

"It's between you and Sanduel." He uttered with a hint of sadness in it. Me? Sanduel? What's with us?

"What's the problem with us?" I asked him. He stood up and went near me, and kneeled and lift my chin facing his face.

"It's you, Yuri. Why do you have to choose him? Why not me? Am I not deserving to you? After all those things i did for you, you still chose Sanduel who did nothing? Why?" I saw in his eyes sadness, disappointment and jealousy.

"Oppa..."

"I love you, Yuri. I Love you so much!" He crashed his lips to mine, which I feel my stomach chrun up in gross. I didn't knew he had feelings for me? I didn't knew. How could I? I only saw him as a friend...how could I be stupid? Why didn't I see it? If I saw it.....will I develop feelings for him?....No.. Even though I knew he had feelings for me, I will only love Sanduel. And will always be.

I'm sorry.....

Soon he parted ways to me, and looked at me in the eyes. Our eyes our locked, I only noticed now that his eyes were puffy and red. Did he cry a lot...? I feel pity for him I coudn't return his feelings for me. I only loved Junghwan and that's final.

"I'm sorry...." I looked away. I don't want to see him, I will only feel pity for him. "Yuri, Look at me." He said firmly and I looked at him which I regretted. His eyes were full of hope and pleading and begging for me to love him at least once.

"Please Yuri....Please...Can't you love me?" He said with a begging voice which made me pity him more.

"I'm sorry, Oppa...I can't. I only love Junghwan, and that's final. I can't return your feelings. I'm very sorry." I said with a raspy voice. I saw tears trickle down in his face. He was crying.....He was crying in disappointment. I really can't love him.

He wiped off his tears and yanked me in the floor, causing my head to hit the cold floor very hard. It hurts. My sight is blurring...my head is spinning.

"If you can't love me then, fine. But you will stay here as punishment and you won't eat nor get a glimpse of outside. Unless you will return your feelings for me." He said with a demanding voice. I don't know what to say...my head is spinning and I can smell rust, I don't if it's only rust or its the blood taht is trickling down in my head. My sight is blurring, and I can't see anything right. But I hear him moving towards the door as he clicked the doorknob and the creaking sound as he opened the door.

"Oppa....do..n't..le..ave...me...h..e..re." I uttered with a hoarse voice. Even though my sight is blurring I know he looked at me and gave me a symphatic look with his eyes. I reached out my hand, and he looked away. He closed the lights, which the source of lights is coming from outside, and finally he closed the door. I feel my body is starting to get weak, and coldness surrounds me and I ws thinking only one thing at that time before I black out.

"Junghwan...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Subscribe :D