Something's not Right....

**Why appear now?**

*The days where Yuri and Sanduel were dating....*

No One's POV

"Jinyoung hyung....." Gongchan uttered his hyung's name. Jinyoung turned around and gave Gongchan a questioning look.

"Yes, Channie?" Gongchan cleard his throat and looked at Jinyoung who is tapping with his pen.

"Isn't Sanduel hyung acting weird?" Jinyoung blinked for a few times, before he put down his pen.

"What do you mean Channie?" Jinyoung raised an eyebrow with arms crossed in his chest. Gongchan gulped.

"I mean....he's been acting weird these past few days." Gongchan reasoned out. Jinyoung who is confused to what Gonghan is telling him, asked further more.

"These past few days? What do you mean?" Gongchan just sighed, how his hyung didn't notice it.

"Yeah...He would just space out even though class is ongoing. And during lunch and recess he would be gone from our side, also when class is over he would also disappear out of nowhere. And also when he's back to the dorm he would be just smiling off like a maniac. It's always been like that when he come back to the dorm. And it's making me scared..."Gongchan shivered. Jinyoung patted his dongsaeng's back trying to comfort him.

"Its okay Channie...I know.." Gongchan looked at JInyoung in disbelief, and Jinyoung just smiled off.

"What do you mean you know? You know that Sanduel hyung is acting weird?" The latter asked, and the older just nodded in response.

"I don't know why he's been like that....but isn't it just fine?" Jinyoung walked to the living room. Gongchan followed him and sat in the couch together with Jinyoung.

"Fine? What do you mean?" Gongchan gave him a questioning look. Jinyoung just chuckled.

"Well....usually he's not like that, right?" Jinyoung the t.v.

"Yeah...why?" Gongchan replied.

"Well...now he's all cheerful and happy everytime, he wouldn't be tantruming and taking stuffs when he's not in a good mood, since he's always in a good mood." Gongchan nodded in response. Understanding what he's hyung meant.

"But he's always grinning, and smiling, which is scaring me off..." Gongchan shivered as he remembered his hyung smiling every second.

"Just ignore him.....okay, Channie?" Gongchan just nodded, and JInyoung just smiled off, and continued to watch the t.v.

"I'll just ignore it.....Ugh....but I can't help it. We're living under the same roof! This is going to scare me to the core. Someone please help me..." Gongchan thought to himself, and joined Jinyoung in watching the t.v.

Click!

Jinyoung and Gongchan looked at where the sound came fromand saw Baro staggering.

"Baro....what happened to you?" The older asked. Baro looked at him. Their eyes locked for a minute, and soon Baro looked away. He ignore the older's question and continued to walk to his room. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and soon just shrugged it off.

After a seconds...

"Yah! Baro, what happened to you? You smell achohol! Here let me help you up." Cnu helped Baro to go to their room. JInyoung and Gongchan looked at each other and soon they parted ways.

"Something's not right......first it was Sanduel hyung and now its Baro hyung......what the heck is going on here?" Gongchan mentally asked himself.

___________________________________
Hi guys!

Woah...Channie is sensing something's not right! Good boy!

Uh, oh...will Sanduel be able to keep it a secret to Gongchan?

Stay tuned~

Decided to update.

Comment and Subscribe!