# Tour Guide(Part 1) #

**Why appear now?**

*Sanduel's POV*

I finished talking to the principal, and I agreed to be the tour guide of the new student. I opened the door and suddenly I heard a BANG sound. I looked where the sound came from, and saw a girl on the floor. *Uh, oh. Guess i hit her* I reached out my hand and luckily she took my hand and stood up.

"Mian, about that. I'm Lee Junghwan by the way, you can call me Sanduel" I bowed and smiled

"It's okay, I'm Im Yuri, nice to meet you Sanduel-sshi" *So her name is Yuri, okay, i'll remember that.*

"Okay, then, I will take my leave then. Nice meeting you Yuri, Bye" I said and went back to class.

"Hey, Sanduel. Where did you go?" Jinyoung asked

"I just went to the pricipal's office"

"Huh? what did you do there?" Shin woo hyung asked after reading a book

"The principal asked me if I want to be the tour guide of the new student.."

"And what did you say?" Baro woke up from his sleep. We stared at him for a long time.

"What?" He asked

"Were you listening? We thought you were sleeping." Gongchan asked him

"Uh, yeah...the time I was about to wake I heard the conversation, and yeah..I was listening." Baro replied while fixing his hair

"So, let's go back to the topic at hand, so Junghwan what did you say?" Jinyoung looked at me with a serious face

"Well, I agreed to be the tour guide" I replied

"Ah" Was their reply to me. "Okay, class sit down now, we have a new student joining us" *The teacher is here. I wonder who is the new student?*Ms. Park went inside followed by the new student.* I hope the new student is a girl, and if she was, I hope she's beautiful and smart* Wha-.. Wait, wait. I think I know her. isn't that Yuri, Im Yuri?

"Intoduce yourself" Ms. Park said to the new student

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm  Im Yuri. Nice meeting you all. Hope you will take care of me." She said, then looks at me and smiled. My heart's beating fast. What is this feeling?

"Okay, Yuri, then please sit down beside Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee please raise your arm, so that she knows where she wil sit" I followed what Ms. Park said, she looked at me for awhile and walked towards her sit.

"We've met awhile ago, didn't we Sanduel-sshi? I didn't know you are the same class as I am." Yuri whispered

"Yeah, we have. Did the principal told you who will be your tour guide?"

"Nope, not yet" She passed me a paper. I looked into it and smiled while reading it.

            Nice meeting you Sanduel-sshi. Hope you will be the one to tour me around school. I don't know anyone except you. I just hope you will be the one, because it seems you're a nice guy that I can full trust. Well, nice meeting you again, Sanduel-sshi. :)

*Pabo, I am your tour guide. Guess I'll surprise you later* I chuckled after reading the letter, and looked at Yuri who has blank face. *So cute even with that kind of expression. Wait snap out if it Sanduel.* I slap my self and the whole class looked at me, and they started to laugh. I blushed because of the embarassment. I looked at Yuri,and made my heart calm because she wasn't laughing instead she was reading her text quietly. Ms. Park gave an evil glare making the whole class quiet. Ms. Park looked at me and continued the discussion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapy 2 done~

Sorry for the wrong spelling and grammar. Mianhae(bows)

Comments are appreciated~