"Let's meet at the Park"

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

I was on my room, composing some musics, when I heard a beep in my phone. I looked who it is and saw it was from unknown.Maybe it's from Baro oppa...Whoa, wait why did he appear in my mind just now? *Weird, Its easy for me to call Baro oppa, but when it comes to Sanduel, Its hard. Weird*

"Yuri, are you doing something?"

"Who is this?"

"Your Baro oppa"

"Oh, it's you Baro oppa, but how did you know my number?"

"I found out from your mom, actually I'm at the park now."

"Oh, but what are you doing in the park?"

"Let's meet at the park, jebal"

"Okay, wait for me there. I'll be there in 20 minutes"

"Sure thanks"

I quickly took a shower, wore a shirt, and jacket and pants, and brought a jacket, in case Baro oppa, don't have any jacket on, and it's freezing cold outside. I rushed my way to the park and saw a big hamster sitting on a bench.

"Oh, there you are, Yuri. I thought you won't come." Baro oppa said. *Hamster and Baro oppa...Hmmm..Hambro!*

"Why woudn't I Hambro oppa. I always keep what I promise." He looked at me with a what-did-you-just-call-me face. I chuckled and get the hint

"It's a good nickname! It suits you, for the moment I thought I saw big hamster sitting on the bench. Believe me its a good name, Hambro oppa." I smiled at him and he blushed. *Did he just blushed, is he in love with me? No, no...snap out of it Yuri, Hambro oppa here will fall in love with you? Oh my*

"O..okay....If you say so. Well shall we grab dinner? My treat, where do you want to eat?" Suddenly Hambro oppa shiver, good thing I brought a jacket. I handed him the jacket, and he smiled

"Thanks" He said, and we went on our way to the restaurant, where I wanted to eat. I ordered many foods, that made Hambro oppa sweat because his money is one by one disappearing, haha. My bad side is on. After eating and shopping, Hambro oppa dropped me in my house and gave me a hug, and bid farewell.

Maybe I'm just mistaking that he's a not actually a bad guy.....

.........or not

~~~~~~~~~~~~` will occur later in the next few chapters`~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why did you do this, Hambro oppa?"

"Nothing, just for fun. Remember Yuri, I will do many things that will embarras you in the future, so don't forget that"

"Oppa! Hambro oppa! Baro oppa! OPPA!!! Don't leave me here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Well, that's it. I don't have any ideas in my head. Can anyone give me some?

So I won't be able to update in about 2 to 3 days because of school. I have a lot of paperworks to handle, to pass in the office, and think about the school festival. (Student Council President) It's very hard. So i'm sorry. *Bow 90 degrees*

But I promise to update 2 or 3 chapys in both of my fanfics~

Thank you!