Date (Part Two) *Last Date*

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

(Before the Date....)

"Yuriii!!!" Yula shouted downstairs. I wonder what she wants? I went down finding the two grinning like an idiot. "Why are you both grinning?" I asked them. They shove me a box, I looked at confusion. I gave them I-will-open-this-? face. They nodded vigorously. I sighed and went to the couch. I sat and opened the box, and found a dress. And I got to admit it was so beautiful. And I swear my jaw dropped until the floor.

(Ignore the girl, and focus on the dress and accessories.)

"Who gave this?" I asked the two. They looked at each other and smiled widely. Okay this is creeping me out already. They looked at me, and took the hint that I'm starting to get scared.

"Haha, sorry about that. Your future husband gave it to you." They said in unison. Future husband? Who? Wait don;t tell me its.....

"Ne, its Sanduel. Your future husband." I blushed automatically and they started to tease. "Ohh....she blushing so hard!! So cutee!!"

"Is your heart beating fast?" I shooked and they grinned to each other.

"And will take that as a yes. Yuri is blushing so hard because of Sanduel." They began shouting. I blushed even harder, and looked at the dress again and found a note.

To my loveliest Yuri

How do you think of the gown? Is it beautiful?

For me, it will suit you perfectly. I can't wait to see you.

I'll be picking you up at 9 pm, okay?

Oh yeah, there's a rose under the box cover, hope you'll like it.

Saranghaeyo Yuri.

From: Sanduel, you future husband.

I took the box cover and found a rose. I took the rose, and I unconsciously smiled. The two stopped, and looked at the letter and started to squel. How romantic of him...

I dressed up and I got to admit Sanduel was right, it suits me perfectly. The two were talking nonstop about Sanduel will fall inlove with me more. After dressing up, the doorbell ringed. The two quickly went downstairs, and left me in the room. Sigh..childish.. I went down and saw Sanduel jaw dropped. I blushed, and found the two giggling. "Umm..Sanduel..do I look good?" I asked shyly. "He closed his mouth and gulped. "Nope..." My face became disappointed, and my eyes starting to become teary. " because you look perfect." My disappointed face vanished replaced by a blush. "Shall we go?" I nodded and told the two to look after the house. They saluted and pushed me towards Sanduel which made me trip. I thought I was going to fall but Sanduel caught me in time. Our eyes met, and my face flushed up, I tried t hide it, but was utterly a failure.. He kissed me in the lips, and soon I kissed back. We parted immediatley because of lack of air. I blushed even harder. "So cute~" Sanduel cooed. I lightly smack hi shoulder and he pretended to be in pain. Then we heard a giggling. "Yuri and Sanduel sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Luna and Yula began singing. I blushed even harder. And Sanduel chuckled. "Shall we go to our destination now?" I nodded and we departed the place.

No One's POV

Date #20

"Oppa....where are you taking me??" Yuri asked the latter who's been guiding her for an hour already. "You know you've been asking the same question after every minute." He replied. "Correction, I asked 2 min. before I ask again." Yuri heard the latter sighed in defeat. And just continued to guide her wherever he is taking her. Yuri just shrugged it and kept quiet. On there way there Sanduel stopped so did she. "Hmm? Is something wrong Sanduel?" She asked in confusion. "Oppa."He corrected her. She sighed. "Okay, why did you stop Sanduel 'Oppa'." Yuri emphasized the word oppa. Sanduel leaned closer to Yuri's ear and whispered. "When I take off my hands from your eyes, be sure to close it still, before I gave you the signal to open it, okay?" Yuri who is clueless about what he's talking , just nodded in response. Sanduel slowly took off his hands, and check up on her if her eyes are closed, and nodded in satisfaction. Sanduel entiwined his hand with Yuri and started to walk. They walked 15 blocks, and Sanduel stopped, he parted ways and went forward. Yuri felt Sanduel wasn't beside her anymore. "Oppa? Where are you?"

"Yuri open your eyes now."

(Pretend that it's night, and latterns were floating)

Yuri stood rooted to the ground and jaw dropped and looked at the place in awe."You may close your mouth now, or else flies will go through it." He chuckled."O-Oppa...d-did you make this????" She uttered still jawdropped. Sanduel closed with a kiss and soon parted ways. "Ne, I want this day to be unforgettable for you." He gave her a peck in the lips, and took out a box from his pocket.

___________________________
Comment and Sunscribe~