Taking Care of Me (Part Two)

**Why appear now?**

Sanduel's POV

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" someone shouted, which made wake up.

"Huh? What's happening? Is the house collapsing?" I said panickly. I turn around and saw Yuri flushed up in anger.

"Yah! Sanduel oppa! Wha-What are you doing in my bed? And most of all, why are you half ?!" She shouted, which made me cover my ears.

"Wellllllll.........umm...you know.." I . I saw her eyes widened, and her cheeks becoming pinkish.

"No no no no no......don't tell me we did THAT?! She yelled, I laughed mentally, and tried to bit more.

"Hmm....Yeah. We did THAT." I yelled also, and I saw her face twisted in anger and disbelief. And at the same time, I can see tears forming in her eyes. Uh oh, maybe I carried away too far.

"Aniyo, Mianhae if I lied. We didn't do that. I just wanted to tease you a little bit." I apologized to her, I saw her wiped of the tears.

"Then......why are you half ?" she asked as she picks up my clothes.

"Um...you see...I forgot to bring my other bag which contains my upper clothes, so that's why." She nodded and ruffled my hair.

'Yah, don't do that, anymore okay?" I nodded, and hugged. She blushed as a result. Hmm.....does she like me? Maybe I'll aske her later.

Your POV

I woke up because of my alarm clock. I quickly turn it off, since I hate the sound of it. As I turn around I saw Sanduel sleeping with his arms in m waist. I feel shy and blushed at the same time. I observed Sanduel's face, and I got to admit, he's VERY handsome. I feel my love for him is growing deep. Does he feel the same for me? Is the words he told me on that day, true? Does he love me, as the way I love him? As I sat up, together with the blanket, I saw Sanduel half ......did we did that? Did we..No no no no no...it can't be.

""YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, resulting Sanduel to wake up.

"Huh? What's happening? Is the house collapsing?" Sanduel said panickly. Is he like this?

"Yah! Sanduel oppa! Wha-What are you doing in my bed? And most of all, why are you half ?!" I shouted, which made him cover his ears.

"Wellllllll.........umm...you know.."He uttered. My eyes widened in disbelief and blushed.

"No no no no no......don't tell me we did THAT?! I yelled. No!!!! Please tell me no..please Sanduel.

"Hmm....Yeah. We did THAT." Sanduel yelled also....I feel my world collapse. My ity lost, because of him....hmm...wait. If we did that, why am I not ? Tch. He's teasing me, huh? Well, let's see about that. I faked cry, and thank goodness I'm very good at it.

"Aniyo, Mianhae if I lied. We didn't do that. I just wanted to tease you a little bit." Sanduel apologized. Heh! I knew it. He's teasing me, early in the morning. I wiped of the tears and asked him.

"Then......why are you half ?" I asked while I pick up his clothes

"Um...you see...I forgot to bring my other bag which contains my upper clothes, so that's why." I nodded. So that's why.. I went near him and ruffled his hair.

'Yah, don't do that, anymore okay?" Sanduel nodded, and hugged me. I swear I blushed because of that. Kyaaaa~ My fangirl mode is on.

"Come on Sanduel oppa. I'm going to prepare breakfast." He didn't broke the hug, instead he tightened it.

"No, I want us to stay this, for awhile with you. Jebal." He whispered to my ears, which sends chills on my bones. I blushed with what he said and nodded. Maybe we can stay like this for awhile, no harm can do right?