Proposal...>////

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

Sanduel took out a box from his pocket and kneeled down. Wait...don't tell me his going to..... He held infront the box and opened it. And I swear my jaw dropped. I looked at the ring with wide eyes.

It's so simple, yet beautiful. You've chosen a beautiful ring, Sanduel. I love it.

"Will you....Yuri, my love,...marry me?" He said in a romantic, anxious voice. Then a musical appeared singing 'Will You?'. I stood rooted to the ground and I was dumbfounded. I looked at him then at the ring, then back to him.

"Yuri...Will you marry me?" He asked again. What should I do? How will I response?

"Yes, Sanduel, I will gladly marry you." You smiled warmly to him. Tears formed in his eyes. He placed the engagement ring in my finger. After putting it in, he hugged me tightly and kept whispering "Thank you"

I smiled and hugged him back, then I remembered something. I broke the hug, and looked at me with confusion.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"Oppa...didn't you tell me you are going to propose to me after we graduate?" I uttered. He processed what I said and soon nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"Well, if you are goign to propose on that certain day, why are you proposing to me now?!" I said puzzingly. He gave me a questioning look, and soon nodded.

"Don't worry we're not going to get married now. I proposed to you now, because I want to let others now, that you have 'ME', and that they will back off, when they see that engagement ring." He emphasized the word 'me'. I chuckled at his cute and childish attitude. He hugged me again, and whispered to my ear. "Noel Saranghae, Yuri, Noel Saranghae" I smiled and hugged him back. "Noel Saranghae Sanduel oppa..Noel Saranghae". We soon parted ways, and both of us wiped off our tears. Then a new music began.

"Would you like to dance, my love?" He reached out his hand.

"My pleasure" I took his hand and we both dance in this Romantic Latern Night.

 

 

"I will surely treasure this day."

~~~~~~~

Short update!

Comment and Subscribe~ :D