Missing (part 2)

**Why appear now?**

3 weeks later~

Sanduel's POV

"Omma.....What do you think could have happen to Yuri?"  I said with a shaky voice. She shooked her head and patted my back.

"I don't know Sanduel, I don't know. Let's just pray that she's fine...." She patted my head and left to go to the kitchen. Yuri...where the heck are you? You've been missing for 3 weeks already, where are you?? I'm worried sick about you. You've been posted as Missing already. Please show up. Please...I need you right now. I don't know what might happen to me if you're gone. Yuri...please..show up..please.

It's your fault...

huh? What do you mean it's my fault? I don't understand you!

If you have only persuade Yuri to stay and you will be the one to get her books....this won't happen. It's your fault.

It's my fault? Has it really been my fault? Yes...If I had only persauded Yuri....this won't happen, right? Yes...So it's my fault? Yes...

"Sanduel? Why are clutching your hair with your bare hands for no reason?" She put the hot chocolate in the the table and gave me a worried expression. I went towards her and kneeled.

"Omma...it's my fault. If..If I only persuaded Yuri to stay and told her that I'll be the one who will get her books, this won't happen..." Tears were now b down in my face. I'm crying because it's my fault. I'm crying in guilt. It's my fault that she's missing right now.

"It's..It's my fault...I-" I was cut off, by a warm hug from Yuri's mom.

"Shhh.....it's not your fault, Sanduel.  It's not your fault." She tried to comfort me but I continued to sob.  Then she started to hum.


Thro' May time blossoms, with whisper low,
The soft wind sang to the dead below:
"Think not with regret on the Springtime's song
And the task ye left while your hands were strong.
The song would have ceased when the Spring was past,
And the task that was joyous be weary at last."

To the winter sky when the nights were long
The tree-tops tossed with a ceaseless song:
"Do ye think with regret on the sunny days
And the path ye left, with its untrod ways?
The sun might sink in a storm cloud's frown
And the path grow rough when the night came down."

In the grey twilight of the autumn eves,
It sighed as it sang through the dying leaves:
"Ye think with regret that the world was bright,
That your path was short and your task was light;
The path, though short, was perhaps the best
And the toil was sweet, that it led to rest."

Her voice is just like Yuri...a voice of an angel. Maybe Yuri got her angelic voice from her mother's voice. It's so heavenly. I even thought that it was Yuri's voice. and she continued to hum. And slowly I was getting drowsy...Did someone call me? Nah...maybe it's just because I'm tired. My eyes our already heavy.....Someone is really calling me...maybe it's only omma? Yeah, that's right...but I'm too sleepy to think about it.

Junghwan...I'm sorry...

"I'm sorry, Sanduel...I'm sorry for lieing to you..Hope you forgive me."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Baro's POV

"Hyung?" I turned around and saw Channie half awake with a disheveled hair.

"Ne?"

"Where are you going at this time?" He asked trying to lift up his heavy eyes. Wondering what time is it? It's midnight already.

"Just going to taek a walk and feel the breeze in the night. Why?" I looked at him and he yawned and nodded.

"Hmm...okay. Come back here soon, okay? We're going to look for Yuri early in the morning." He waved his hands and went back to his room. I waited for him to shut the door before I go out. Click Okay...he locked it...I think that's much better. I put on my cap and then my hood and walked my way out of the dorm.

Right now I'm in the park, and waiting for someone. Wondering who? Its...

"Oppa..."

Yuri....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment and Subscribe :D

Yep, It's a double update :)