Misunderstanding (Part Two)

**Why appear now?**

No One's POV

"Baro!" Jinyoung called out to him. Both of you were frozen, because of what happened. Both of you can't believe what happened. '..he..misunderstood....baro..' you thought to yourself. You then told Sanduel to stand up, and he obeyed you. You put your head down because you were blushing, because you just realized what both of you did. Sanduel lifted your face, and you were startled, you pushed his hand away, and turned around.

"Ah..Jinyoung, Channie, Shiwoo hyung, Come inside, make yourselves feel at home. I'll just make some snacks for us." You said to them, and headed to the kitchen. Your heart is beating like crazy,and you're blushing madly, because of the embarassment. You took some meat in the refrigerator, and sliced it into 5, and took some bread. You were taking 5 slices of cheese, but on your 5th slice, you accidentaly cut your hand.

Your POV

"AAGH!" I blurted out. Man! Why do I have to cut myself? And why do I feel nervous? Ugh!! What should I do? My heart is beating fast, and I'm blushing madly! How will I face them now, when all of them saw what position we were in? This isn't going to help. My hand is bleeding, and I'm getting dizzy. Shoot...I remember...I'll black out, whenever...I saw blood...........'Baro....Oppa....where..are..you?' And the next thing I know is I black out.

Sanduel's POV

THUD I heard a loud sound. My head turned to where the sound is, and my eyes widened when it came to the kitchen. I quickly rushed to the kitchen, and saw Yuri lying down in the floor, eyes closed,and with a bleeding hand.

"YURI!" I went to her side and lifted her head. "Yuri, Yuri, Yuri. Wake up Wake up, please! Don't scare me! Please wake up! YURI!" I hugged her, then Jinyoung, and the others came, with eyes widened. They came to my side, Shinwoo hyung carried Yuri, and took her to her room, and left us in the kitchen. Why is Yuri in the floor? And why does she have blood in her hand? Why? Why is her eyes closed? Why didn't she wake up when I called her? What will happen to her? Will she...no, it can't be! She can't die! Sanduel, what will you do? What will you do, when Yuri is dead? What will happen to your life? You loved her, when you first laid your eyes on her! What will you do? I unconsciously cry, and I didn't know that Jinyoung was calling me out several times already.

"Sanduel!" Jinyoung hyung yelled at me, which made me snapped back to reality. I looked at him, scared. His eyes widened, as he saw my face, and looked away." Sanduel...get the first aid kit now, and bring it to Shinwoo hyung upstairs." I nodded and looked at him. "And what will both of you do?" I asked him. He looked at me, with a confused face, and smiled a little. "Me and Channie, are going to look for Baro." He then grabbed Channie, and left. I heard the door clicked, meaning they left. I quickly looked for the kit, and found it in the cabinet. I took it and went upsatirs to Yuri's room. I opened the door, revealing Shinwoo hyung trying his best to stop the bleeding from her hand. My eyes were filled of terror, and afraidness. "H-Hyung..." I manage to say it out. He looked at me, and smiled, and took the kit from my hands, and went back to Yuri's side, applying medicines.

"Don't worry, Sanduel. I'll stop the bleeding. Yuri won't die either. She just out that's all..." He paused " Sanduel, there's no need to worry." He said with a smile on his face. How did he know? How did he know that I was questioning myself, that will Yuri die? How?...It doesn't matter anyway. Its a good thing, to know that Yuri won't die. And I smiled unconsciously. "Sanduel, can you clean up the blood on the kitchen?" He said to me while applying the bandage in Yuri's arm.

"Yeah..Thanks Hyung" I opened the door, and looked back and Shinwoo hyung smiled, and I smiled back and closed the door, and went to the kitchen to clean up the blood.

__________________________________________

Baro's POV

Tch. What the hell did I do? Did I just shout at them and ran? This isn't good, I must apologize to them. ..But wait. Why did I shout at them and ran? Is it because I feel jealous, and in pain, when I saw Yuri and Sanduel kissing? But why do I feel jealous? And why do I feel I'm in pain, as if I'm betrayed? Am I having feelings for Yuri? I don't even know what kind of feeling is this?.......

...Are both of them dating?...

Ugh!!! Cha Sunwoo, can you please stop thinking about that! It's not going to help! Ugh, might as well rest in the park.

Jinyoung's POV

Me and Channie were looking for Baro, in the streets,and he wasn't there. We looked for him in shops and districts, and he wasn't anywhere. Last choice: Park. Me and Channie hurriedly went to the park, and saw a hamster resting in a bench. I ran up to him, and called out his name.

"Baro!" I said, catching my breath. "Huff..Huff..Here..you are...Huff"

"Didn't I tell you hyung to look at the park first? But you didn't listen, and now your panting heavily." Channie scolded me. I don't remember you saying that.

"Yah! Did you say that?" He nodded, and gave him a confused look and just shrugged it off.

"Baro, we're going back to Yuri's house." He looked at me, and nodded, as if nothing happened. You're cold, huh?

"What's wrong with you?" I blurted out. He looked at me, with a cold eyes, and sighed.

"It's nothing...I'm just tired that's all" He stood up and started walking. I glared at him, and sighed.

"Let's hurry up." I said to Channie, and he nodded. We walked towards Baro,and walked together.

"I wonder, if Shinwoo took care of Yuri?" I mumbled, but was loud enough for Baro to hear.

"What happened to her?" He asked, with a concerned face. A smile formed in my face. Good thing he shows a little concern for others.

"We saw her lying in the floor with blood in her hand." I said.

"WHAT?!" He shouted. I gazed at him, and looked at my watch.

"Let's just hurry up." He nodded, and we walked faster, and we eventually reached Yuri's house.