A Promise

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

"Okay then, Sanduel oppa" I gave him a warm smile, and an unexpected thing happened. HE KISSED ME!!!! His lips were soft that my heart's beating like crazy right now. After a minute of kissing, he released his lips from mine. And poked my cheeks, and chuckled.

"Did you like it?" He said with a grin. 

"I-....uh...." I don't know what to say to him, my hearts beating like crazy, my minds is like going to explode and I don't know what anymore, but I do know that I'm starting to like him.

"Yuri, let me tell you this. You are so beautiful, that I want to marry you right now." He chuckled

"Whaa..at?" I stuttered

"I said that I want to marry you right now" He held my hand and kissed it. *I'm blushing hard right now, aren't I?*

"Are you kidding Junghwan?" I was shocked with what he said

"Nope, I'm not" He said with a serious tone

"Eh?....you are going to marry me? Oh come on, Junghwan, we are still highschool!" I yelled at me, and he just burst into laughter

"Just kidding~ But I'm really serious about telling you you're beautiful, and that I want to marry you, but not now, maybe after college~ So promise me that you will  wait for me to propose to you okay?" He said as he kissed my cheeks

"Junghwan what are you talking about?" I asked him trying to be clueless

"Just promise me Yuri. Promise me that you won't fall for another guy, Jebal~" He caressed my cheek and smiled

"Ne~ I promise" I said as I smiled back to him. *I promise, since I'm starting to like you anyway*

"Gomawo, Yuri~ See you tom." He hugged me and pecked me in my forehead and my lips and bid farewell. I was stil in a state of shock of what he did, and remembered that umma and appa were waiting for me. I quickly went to the car, and hopped inside and put on my seatbelt.

"Dear, did something happen?" Umma asked me

"Aniyo. Wae?" I replied

"Well, your cheeks are so red that its becoming a tomato." She chuckled

"Did something happen between you and Junghwan?" Appa suddenly said

"Uh....Aniyo" I lied *OMO, I can't believe I lied to him, but it's the only way to avoid the subject, but I think its not easy to fool Appa since he's smart*

"Don't lie to me young lady, what happened" *He's sharp, so sharp! Hope he won't get shock if I tell him everything, but not everything though* I told him what happened awhile ago with me and Sanduel except for the kissing, pecking, and marriage stuff or else I'm dead. I just told him that Sanduel gave his blazer  to me, and that he hugged me. Appa didn't respond, and I started to get worried. Being quiet is worse than being calm, because when he's quiet he's anger is in top peak and ready to get explode.

We arrived at home, and Appa gestured his hand at the table telling me to sit down. *Uh, oh this is bad, really bad. Somebody help* And there I knew it he gave me a long nagging, and scolding and we finished at 2 am!!! Then he told me to go upstairs to sleep, and that he will tell the school, that I will be late. And I just noticed something Umma was just beside Appa who was nagging and scolding me, and she was just quietly sipping her coffee. *She's unbelievable*

The half part of me want to curse Appa for nagging and scolding me, but the other half doesn't want to, because I know that he is just protecting me, and doesn't want me to get hurt. *Overprotective father* I went to my bed trying to sleep, but can't because of thinking Sanduel? Yeah, I'm thinking of him, and what he said and did awhile ago....>////<  My heart's beating fast whenever I remember that scene. I'm starting to fall for him. Is it because of his cute face? Or his childish attitude? Ugh,..better think it tom. I;m going to have a headache if I continue to think this. Better sleep it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sweet of Duellie~

Comment and Subscribe~

Thank you~