"Sanduel oppa?!"

**Why appear now?**

Your POV

"Bye umma, appa~ See you next month." I said with a smile on my face.

"You're happy with us leaving you alone in this house!? Then that means you hate us and that you don't need us anymore?" Umma cried like a child. Oh..my is she really my mother? How come she acts like a child, and not act like an adult? I just gave her a fake just-joking face, but I'm really happy with them leaving me. Because they never let me out and do things until I ask permission from them.

"Don't worry about your mom. Well, take care of yourself dear. Call us if you need anything" Appa said with a smile. I kissed both of their foreheads and waved goodbye, and slam the door, as they went to get a cab. *Did I close the door properly? Oh well don't care about it*

"Finally~ I can get some peace and quiet~" I stretched out my arms and changed the channel. Then a movie caught my attention, but as I continue to watch it, my eyes were getting heavier, and heavier until I fell asleep.

-------

Then I felt someone poking my cheeks and telling me to wake up.

"Yuri...." The voice called me from the distant

"Yuri...wake up..." The voice is getting closer....

"Yuri..wake up..or else..I will pinch your..cheeks so hard..that it will turn red..You've got 5 seconds to wake up..." ....and closer, until I snapped back. I quickly got up, and rubbed my eyes, to look who was bothering me. And my eyes widened as I saw Sanduel.

"Sanduel oppa?!..wh-what are y-you doing here?" I yelled at him. He just chuckled and told something that made me totally blushed.

"You're so cute when your sleeping and right now, also." He chuckled over, and hugged me from the back. I know I'm blushing so hard right now because of what he said.

"Yah, stop that. And how and when did you get in here and what are you doing here?" I asked him avoiding making eye contact with him. Then he pinched me in the cheeks and started to hug me tighter. He has to stop now, or else I might not control myself here.

"Aww..your're blushing. Is it because of me? So cute~" He started to pinch and poke my cheeks again, and started to ruffle my hair.

"Stop that. Answer my questions first." I told him and started to pinch his cheeks so hard that it became red as a bellpepper

"Oww,okay okay. First of all to anwer your first question and that is how, because the door is unlocked and I walked right in here, without knocking. Second is when, I just arrived here 10 min. ago, and spotted you sleeping in the couch with the television on. Third to finish of your question and that is what, I'm here to take care of you. And your beloved umma called me to take care of you for one month. And don't worry I already packed some clothes and some things, and I already moved it in here. " Sanduel said with a big smile on his face. I was shocked with what he said, and let out a sigh, and slumped my back to the couch.

"Oh, come on, don't sleep again, Yuri. I've prepared food. It's your favorite~" He chanted as he went to the dining table. Of course, I ignored it. But then I smelled something delicious that made me immediately go to the dining table and saw my favorite food. And I started to dig on the food, and felt someone is staring at me.

"Aren't you going to thank me or something?" He said sheepishly

"Umm...Gomawo oppa" I said avoiding his eyes and started to eat again. He then lift my chin and stared at me. I swear I'm blushing.

"Yah...look at me, and say thank you properly." He looked at me seriously, and I coudn't help but to do it.

"Gomawo, Sanduel oppa." I said it properly, and the next thing I know it is......

He kissed me in the lips.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating. Mianhae

But hope you like it~

Comment and Subscribe~

Sorry if it's short.