Why is this happening?

**Why appear now?**

No One's POV

1 #

Yuri was walking back to her classroom, when she opened the door, a bucket of flour fell on her body. The students outside saw this. Others laughed, others helped her clean up. She looked in the classroom and there wasn't any person there, so who? She went outside together with some friends of her and she saw a black figure near the staircase and soon it left. She just shrugged it off and continued to clean off the flour.

2 #

Fast forward it's lunch already.Yuri is on the staircase walking her way to the canteen when a water ballon fell on her head causing her body to be wet. "What the-?!" She mumbled to herself. She looked around findinf no one, She looked up and saw a glimpse of the person but she can't recognize who. She thought about it, but soon just shrugged it off, thinking that maybe someone accidentaly spilled the water.

3 #

Fast forward again, class is over. Yuri went out of the classroom, and as usual Sanduel was waiting for her. They skipped together at the hallway, but Yuri stopepd, earning a confused look from Sanduel. "Wae Yuri?" Sanduel asked her. She pulled away her hand from Sanduel's and said. "Mian.I forgot something. I left my books at the classroom. Let me just take it." She told Sanduel. Sanduel shooked his head. "No, I'll take it." Yuri pecked Sanduel's forehead and pat his shoulder. "I'll be fast, okay? Don't worry." She gave off a undeniable smile, which caused Sanduel not to refuse. "Okay. But be fast, okay?" She nodded and went off.

After taking her books, she heard a creaking sound which sacred her a little. But soon it faded, which caused her to sigh in relief. She left the classroom, and was on her way back to Sanduel. She stopped in a room, and looked at it for awhile. " I wonder....is there someone in there?" She thought for it for awhile and soon she just shrugged it off. When she was about to continue on her way, the door flung open, and someone grabbed her wrist. "Wha- Umpfh" A towel blocked preventing sounds coming out of .

A loose cloth blindfolded her, causing her eyesight ot darken, not able to see anything. She felt hands on her waist dragging her inside the room. She struggled but it was a failure. Those hands that was wrapped around her waist was strong,so she thought that it must be a boy, so that means she can't stuggle out free from it. And finally she felt her surroundings became dark, and cold. She thought of two things on her mind that time.

"Who is this? What is he going to do to me? Am I going to be killed? Why is this happening to me?"

"I need to get out of here, now."

_________________________________________________________________________-

Want to take a guess who it is?

Comment and Subscribe :D