Sunbaenim and Pairing

ALOHA!

“HEEE? A MEETING WITH GOT7?” the seven girls were in a big shock. Their CEO just announced that they would meet one sunbaenim to learn more, so Collapsedone ent. Collab with JYP ent for a whole day of ‘training with the sunbae’. Plus the GOT7 members would also learn a lot of time management because of their schedules of practicing for the JYP nation concert.

“I know how you girls like and close to GOT7 so, I picked them for you!” said their manager.

“Eonnieeeee!!!” the girls were touched as they came in and hugged their manager.

--

“Come and get it? GOT7, annyeonghasseyo, got7 imnida.” The seven handsome boys were right there introducing themselves and bowing.

“Urineun nuguji? A~LOHA! Annyeonghasseyo, ALOHA imnida.” They spoke as they bowed to their sunbae.

“So, now we pick the pairs?” asked Junior.

“Why don’t we start with the oldest?” asked Jackson.

“Oldest? As in me? I don’t feel like picking anyone.” Said JB their leader in a little arrogant tone.

“Hey, what was that supposed to mean?” asked Younghee as leador of ALOHA.

“We’ve debuted quiet earlier form you but you got more likes and more notice than us, isn’t that enough? We don’t have to do this stupid stuff anyway. We have better schedules to do.” JB spoke as he walked slowly to the sofa at the practice room.

“JB hyung, that’s too much.” Said Junior. “I’ve said what I’ve said.” JB answered.

Younghee on the other side was angry at what JB said. “Ya! You listen right here now! We’re just a group of rookies who are trying our best to stay in the industries. It’s not our fault that people in Korea likes girlgroup more than boygroup! YOU WERE A ROOKIE TOO ONCE! At least show some good examples to your hoobaes! AND SHOW SOME LEADERSHIP AS A LEADER!” Younghee stopped as she took a deep breath.

Oh shoot. What. Did. i. just. Do.

“Omo… I’m so sorry.” Younghee immediately bowed 90 degrees, maybe more. “I didn’t knew what I ws saying and I was angry and I just can’t let my members down and…”

“Ya-“ JB stood up from the sofa as he walked to Younghee patting her shoulder. “You’ve improved a lot. You’re a great leader. I choose you as my pair.” JB said as he smiled and the other members clapped.

“Huh?” the pure Younghee was just putting on a confused face.

“That was just a play I used to see which is the leader.” He said as he put his hand on his pocket.

“So is it my turn now?” asked Mark waving to JB’s face.

“Yeah sure, just pick and choose a practice room.” Said JB as Mark smiled like there was no tomorrow. He immediately walked to one of the members without saying anything, pulling Rae’s hand and taking her outside making the girl confused, and just followed him.

“Oh man… I was going to pick Rae…” said Jackson. “Now who else can I pick.” Said Jackson putting his hand under his chin while tapping it.

“HAHAHA, it looks like Rae has a lot of fans.” Said Candy in a friendly tone without using any formalities.

“Isn’t she older than you?” asked Jackson.

“Yeah, so what?” Candy asked back. “We’re close enough to not use formalities.” She continued.

“I LIKE YOUR STYLE. I choose her!” Jackson as usual was being Jackson himself motioning Candy to follow him. He hightouched Candy as they walked side by side outside the practice room.

“My turn now.” Said Junior as he walked over to Jinnie who was looking blankly at the door after Candy and Jackson left. “Boo!” he made a surprising sound to Jinnie who were in her empty mind as she jumped a bit and made him chuckle.

“W-what’s so funny?” she asked.

“Nothing, let’s go, you’re mine.”

“E-eh?” Jinnie thought she mistook hearing what he said.

“N-nothing, i-I mean you’re my student now. L-let’s go to the other practice room.” Junior stutters as they both slowly left the practice room.

“Hey, I know you! The smart kid from two years under me in Hanlim, Jeong San Zhu right?” asked Yugyeom.

“You know me?” asked Zhu.

“Who doesn’t?” Yugyeom said as they laughed. “Hyung, can I pick first, she’s my friend.” Said Yugyeom to JB who was still in the room next to Younghee.

“Yeah, sure magnae-ah.” then Yugyeom smiled and motioned Zhu to come follow him to the other practice room.

“Youngjae, you haven’t pick?” asked JB. Youngjae then looked at him as he walked closer.

“I pick Younghee.” He said as he smiled showing his inner sunshine.

“But I already picked her…” said JB.

“Then I don’t want to continue this if I’m not with her.” said Youngjae in a calm tone. Younghee who was in the middle of them was even more confused.

“Uhm, what’s going on here…” Younghee asked slowly but it seemed like the two didn’t hear her.

“You told me that I’m not good with girls from girlgroup, right? that’s because I like a girl with a beautiful voice, and her voice matched with mine. So I picked her.” Youngjae said firmly.

“Is that so…” said JB in a little bit sad expression. “Then, Kimi… right? I’ll go with you.” He said as he walked near Kimi. The two pairs walked out slowly from the practice room leaving the two remaining pair there.

“So… we meet again…” said Bambam.

“Tsk, how are you kid?” asked Anna.

“Stop treating me like a kid, we’re on the same age and I’m even more taller than you now!” said Bambam back.

“You’re always a kid to me, Bam-ah.” Anna pulled out her tongue as she ran around the practice room being chased by Bambam as the boy finally reached her by hugging her from the back and spinning her around. Then the door was suddenly opened as Jinnie was there.

“Oh- sorry- i… forgot my bags…” she said as she took her bags and walked to Anna first. “Tellusallaboutitlaterinthedorm.” She said quickly and slowly because what she just saw… was something really cute. So cute to be shipped.

“What was that all about…” said Anna looking at Jinnie who just left the room.

“Maybe she’s jealous because I hugged you.”

“YA- and what was THAT all about?” she angrily asked because she just realized that Bambam hugged her.

“Let’s just say… I really missed you, old friend.” Said Bambam as he ruffled her hair now that he’s taller than her.

--

“And five… six… seven… eight…” Bambam and Anna made their final choreography. It was a hip hop themed song and they made their choreo like back on the old they when they used to trained together, both in Thailand and in Korea. When the dance ended, they both laid down on the floor feeling satisfied of what they have created.

“Wah, this reminds me of the old days…” said Anna.

“Me too, I really missed those times when we used to hang out every week and chat everyday…” said Bambam with a slight silence for a moment. “Kinda sounds like we were a couple isn’t it?”

“Y-ya… what’s the meaning of that…” said Anna.

“Nothing… It’s just… a random thought.” Said Bambam as he stood up. “Let’s practice one last time, shall we?” asked Bambam as he pulled out his hand in front of Anna for her to nod and reach his hand to continue the dance.

 

--

ISN'T LALICE AND BAMBAM CUTE????

-leave a comment '3')/~~~-