Comeback!

ALOHA!

"ONE TWO THREE FOUR, FIVE AND SIX AND SEVEN-" the trainer stopped her dancing. "Ya! Baek Jinhee! pick up the pace! your body is stiff." she got angry at the magnae. "And you! Rae, you call that dancing?" the other members were really sad that they didn't do the dance properly. The song was way harder then their first song. Somewhat a little y, but also fierce. "From the top!" their trainers screamed.

--

"She was waaaaay too harsh." Candy said while having a drink from her bottle. They finally had a break at 5PM. that was after 10 hours of practice already. the trainers stopped at 5 PM because they were all on a diet for this comeback and they need to eat before 6PM. Each of them had their own diets methode where they can't eat a specific food. Some can't eat noodles, the others can't eat potato or rice and some can't eat sweets. it was frustrating enough for the food lovers member, yet they need to do it for the fans.

"I bought some food." Anna came in bringing their food, placing it on the table inside the practice room. "Fruit salad for Younghee eonnie, onigiri for Candy, Rae and Kimi, bananas, corn and cherry tomatoes for Zhu and Jinnie, and last yoghurt for me." they all sorta suffered on this diet unless those who already liked their food eating habbits.

"This comeback is killing me..." Candy suddenly spoke while eating her bananas.

"Believe me, it's killing US." Kimi said pointing at the word 'us'.

"Oh come one girls! this is what we are, we're idols! Going through this stuff will be our everyday routine!" Younghee said smiling and cheering on the members.

"Easy for you to say..." Rae spoke having a bite of her onigiri glaring at her.

"Look, we all came here for a reason. we knew the concequences of being an idol. And are we gonna give up now??" Younghee raced her voice but got no respond from the girls. she sighed, until a light bulb apear on her head. "Ehem, GOT7 sunbaenim and Seventeen sunbaenim are also having a comeback near the same time as we are..." She use a playful tone to her band mates and as soon as she said those words, they got up and became 10x more spirited than before.

"What are you sitting for? C'mon let's practice!" Rae pulled Younghee up as she smiled looking at her members.

--

D-Day.

they were all ready with their make up, some changed their hair color. The MV was released last night and it got good reveiews by netizens and K fans. Their first performance was on their showcase, using black and some eyeliner to make their face look more fierce. the lights were turned off as they went on stage with their dark costumes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxSLzpWPqyg

Younghee - Pinky
Rae - Somi
Anna - Chungha
Candy - Sohye
Kimi - Doyeon
Zhu - Yoojung
Jinnie - Nayoung

--

"Thankyou all for coming!" The fans were using a white colored lightstick with "ALOHA" writen on it, waving it to the members. "Urineun nuguji?" Younghee started as they all answered "A~LOHA, annyeonghasseyo, Aloha imnida." the fans cheered even more. the crowd was bigger than their first showcase it made them so happy and got powers from their fans.

"Have you guys heard all the songs?" asked Kimi. the fans also cheered. 

"We have a lot of good songs in this album, what's your favorite?" asked Younghee to the members. "i personally like Annyeong the most! we look kawaii!" Younghee continued.

'Don't matter is the best!" said Kimi and some agreed. "Get out also shows our fierce side!" Continued by Zhu and some agreed.

"Oh don't forget fingertips!" the member kept introducing their favorite songs as they continued with their coupling song. 'Don't Matter'

the fans cheered louder than usual when they saw Rae giving a rap for them. it was new and surprising. for the final performance, they performed No Oh Oh, their debut song.

--

"Off to MCountdown!" The manager said while giving them food from their fans. it was delicious and healty and they took a selca with it and upload it on twitter saying thankyou to their Ohanas.

"Aloha to our ohana, thankyou for the tasty food TT TT <3" they prerecord the performance as they have some individual MPD interview backstage.

--

Introduce yourself!

"Younghee imnida, 22 years old."

"The cute sunshine Rae imnida, i'm 22 years old."

"Anna imnida!! 20 years old!"

"Candy imnidang~! 20 years old."

"Kimi imnida, 19 imnida."

"Mr Zhu~" she danced and laughed. "Zhu imnida, 18 years old"

"Magnae Jinnie imnida, 17 years old."

Your current favorite celebrity?

"Can it be from outside of Korea?" asked Younghee to the MPD as he nods. "Eddie Redmayne sunbaenim!" She then laughed. "I'm waiting for Fantastic Beast and Where to find them!" she confessed.

"Ailee sunbaenim! she has a great voice." Rae smiled

"2PM sunbaenim!" she smiled. 

"Hmm... TWICE sunbaneim!!" She cheered.

"Afterschool Nana sunbaenim!" Kimi smiled.

"iKON sunbaenim! they're songs are really good!" Zhu smiled.

"yeoja chingu sunbaenim nomu joha!" she smiled.

hopes for this comeback?

"FIRST WIN!"

"I WANT TO WIN!"

"Ohana, let's do this!"

"First win kaja!"

"We'll do our best and win!"

"Member deul let's do this!"

"Alohana, fighting!"

 

and as that, they performed Don't matter and Whatta man.

 

--

backstage epilogue

"Lookie here, the vocalist has turned into a rapper." A familiar voice shocked Rae from walking to her waiting room.

"OH IT'S YOU! YOU SCARED ME." Rae panted while looking at the taller figure.

"S-sorry, i didn't mean too." he paniced.

"HAHA, it's okay. you should've seen the look on your face." she laughed thinking that this guy is very shy.

"Come here you!" he tackled the female as she screamed "LET GO!" to him but he wouldn't bother.

"RAE!" another familiar voice called her, but it's not a friendly tone. Mark saw who it was and immediatelly let go of Rae.

"Eonnie.." it was their manager.

"Three years dating ban. I don't want to see this happen again, or i'll take your phone away from you." Rae's eyes widened.

"B-but!"

"NO BUTS! And you, please leave her. I shouldn't have put the two groups in a project. i'm afraid this would happen."

 

--

 

sorry for the super long update. peace out man i'm out B)