Disband...?

ALOHA!

"She is no where to be found!" Rae barged inside the company and slammed on their manager's table.

"What?"

"Younghee eonnie! she left this morning and left us with the company's phone." Anna spoke to the manager and gave the phone to her.

"Why would she do that?!" their manager is confused.

"She-... she fought with me yesterday." Zhu confessed while looking down.

"Why would she ran away just because of a fight? As long as i know she's the one who wanted to keep the members solid the most." the manager massaged her temple.

"She must've felt responsible for the fight... this is my fault..." Zhu sat on one of the sofas and ruffled her hair in frustration as Candy came next to her sister and patted her back.

"What time do you think she woke up?" asked the manager to Anna.

"Probably 4-5 AM. since we all woke up at 6." answered Anna.

"That early... if she went out at 5, maybe the paparazi would already caught her, so that means..." the manager thought.

"She must've woke up earlier." Rae continued.

--

4.30AM

Younghee yawned as she came to her usual coffee shop. No. Not starbucks. She knew that if she went to starbucks they would recognize her and ask many annoying questions, but in the smaller coffee shops, they would actually hid her from the paparazi. She bought a cup of americano, gulping the coffee to wake her up from her tiredness. she finished it inside the cafe before she took a black mask from her bag, putting it on. she also took out her glasses. All the cameras and medias only knows that she has a perfect eyesight, yet she actually wears glasses. she usually wears contact lenses on air.

Black hoodie, extra warm legings and a backpack. it helps during the cold weather while walking out. she went to the train station as she took out her purse and scan her train card to ride the subway. 

oh shoot.

She just remembered something. she forgot to tell the others where she was going... But what to do. She's already in the train to where she's going and she left the phone in her room in hope that if there's anything important from the company, the girls would know. But then again, after what happened last night, would they even care? since she was the one making a mistake, they would care less about her existence. Or even worse... kick her out of ALOHA.

--

7AM

"You two need to go to school, so the others should search for her." said Rae who kinda took the leader position.

"B-but i wanna search for her too!" Zhu exclaimed.

"We have no choice, Zhu. If we all search for her, you think the media would give up?" asked Rae.

"...Okay i'll be going now." Zhu and Candy then walked out of the company and go to school when the rest thought of the possible places where Younghee would go.

"That coffee shop she usually goes during trainee?" Asked Kimi.

"Or a place where all idols usualy go in the morning... Han River!" said Anna remembering what Bambam said to her about his hyungs who usually went there to let out their stress.

"Or even worst... Going back to Busan to see her parents." said Jinnie.

"Oh my... i never thought about that." said Rae, referring to Jinnie's thought. "Why don't we just go to the nearest place out of all three. which is... Coffee shop." continued Rae.

"Yeah... we need a lot of mask..." said Kimi looking outside of the company building, just to see some paparazzi sleeping and waiting in front of the company building to take picture of them.

"We need the car." said Anna. "Eonnie... you can drive right?" she looked at Rae.

"...International driver's licence will do." said Rae as she took the keys and walked out with the same thing Younghee wore. black hoodie and masks. They slowly walked out being unknown to the paparazzi to what they're doing as they entered the car and drive to the nearest coffee shop where Younghee usually came to... just to get an information that Younghee just bought an Americano there and left.

"SHE SAID SHE WENT WHERE...?!" Rae was shocked at their answer. panicking, they all went to the car and drove away.

--

5AM

Younghee finally arrived at the subway station of her destination. Just then her tummy grumbled so she stopped by a tteokpokki stand in the station and ordered some. it's a good thing people there doesn't really understand Kpop so she's save without a mask. Somehow she remembered how the members always loved the food so much. she just wanted to eat together with them.

as soon as she finished, she heard some whispers around her

isn't that Younghee from aloha?

it looks like her!

hurry up and take some pictures!

why would she be here after the big scandal?

Younghee immediatelly drank some tea and put on her mask. she paid for the food and ran outside the subway station.

--

7.30AM

"I-... I'm scared." said Jinnie.

"What's wrong?" asked Kimi.

"This scandal is realy big. and now Younghee eonnie is no where to be found... what if..." she stayed quiet as her eyes started watering. "What if we got disbanded just because of this...?" 

"Noooo, don't say that, everything will be okay!" said Kimi. "If Younghee was here, she would try her best to make us all smile, so we need to think positive!" said Kimi.

Rae who was driving smiled at Kimi. But on the other hand, the same fear was weighing on her as well.

AIRPORT

They finally arrived there. as the 3 younger ones ran to search for the next plane to Busan and Rae searched for a parking slot. They finally found one that will board at 8AM. there was no flight to Busan at 4-7 AM so they assumed that it was Younghee's flight. The three ran quick as they saw a group of fangirls running with cameras.

Oh shoot. there's a boygroup here. oh wait... that's actually a good thing. distraction.

the three ran to the gate as they saw people were starting to board the plane as they searched for Younghee but she was no where to be found as the plane left. They walked out of the airport with a sad and crying face.

"What happened? Did you found her?" asked Rae and she just got a shook from the girls.

"What are you guys doing here...?" 

that voice sounded so familiar that they almost cried. They turned around to see the person they've been looking for.

"YOUNGHEE EONNIE!!!" screamed the four as they hugged her.

"What... happened...?" Younghee said, trying to catch her breath because they were hugging her too tight.

"We were soooo worried about you, we thought you'de left us." said Jinnie.

"... Oh my, i am soooo sorry for not telling you guys. i forgot to stick the last memo about where i'm going." said Younghee.

"Please don't scare us like that again." said Rae as she still gave her a bear hug. It's true that she's the most huggable one in the group.

"I won't leave the group. Ever. We'll get through this and we'll show the media that we're the best rookie ever!" said Younghee. 

is that Aloha? CATCH THEM!

". Those paparazzis are everywhere." said Rae as they're getting ready to run.

"Stop." said Younghee to the girls, motioning them to stop running. she marched up the the cameras and paparazzis with a recorder. she took the michrophone and looked at them straight in the eye.

"Please explain about the scandal!"

"Is it true that Aloha will disband because of this? does that mean the rumours are true?"

"Please leave us alone. We already told you that those rumours aren't true." said Younghee. 

"But Song Younghee-ssi, the pictures are clear! Doesn't that mean you girls are hypocritical?" asked on of the journalist.

"Who's more hypocritical? The idol who are just having a FRIENDLY talk to their fellow idol friends... or the journalist who creates FAKE news about artist and celebrities just to get a higher salary?" They became quiet at what Younghee said. "I can prove 100% That those news are fake and it's only created to bring us down. You can stop now... or i'll put it on a lawsuit. All of you. Who created fake articles. not just for us, ALOHA. but also other groups that you guys pulled your tricks on." the paparazzis and journalist started to back of. Younghee smiled knowing that it's true of what she said even though deep down she was afraid that actually most of them were real articles. Younghee then turned around to see the other members smiling at her. Remembering something, Younghee then again turned around to face the medias and said, "And please remember ONE thing. ALOHA is never going to disband."

"Let's go home." she said as they all walked to the subway station in the airport.

--

5.30AM

"Oppa!" Younghee screamed as her brother opened the door. Her brother lived alone in Incheon, near the airport. whenever she felt sad, she would just talk to him. They promised to meet each other at his house. He just woke up with a bed hair on him.

"You have problems don't you..?"

"You know me so well." she answered as she came in and sat at his dining table.

"I saw the news." said Jisung, her brother. 

"Then you'll know what i'm here for..."

"So how is Youngjae?" he asked.

"...Dude... no." said Younghee making a face of disgust at him.

"Right sorry i'm kidding." he laughed. "In this case... You're not wrong, Younghee. Those medias are."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you, and you've told me a lot about them. They're not the kind of person who would date as long as they're still rookies." said Jisung. "So i'm gonna say that you don't have to be afraid. It's not ALOHA's fault. As long as you believe that you are in the right track. there's nothing to be afraid of."

--

"I can't contact her..."

"Who? That Zhu?" asked Bobby which made Donghyuk coughed.

"That group is in a big scandal, are you sure you still want to contact her?" asked B.I which made Donghyuk stayed quiet.

"I don't care which state she's at. She's my... friend. and i'll be there for her." he said as he took his coat and walked out of the practice room.