Weekly Idol

ALOHA!

“Okay girls! Get ready, this is our first variety interview thingy… or whatever weekly idol is.” Younghee gathered he 6 girls who already wore a nametag of their names.

“One two three, Ohana forever! A~ LOHA!” they put their hands together and as  aloha is said they bring it up together as they walked out of their dressing room.

“And we’re live in 3… 2… 1… go!” the staff gave a command.

“Jugan~ idol!” Coni, Heechul and Hani gave an opening gesture.

“Today we have a pretty special guest! Who is it?” asked Coni.

“Yes! They are the rookie groups from…” “Is this real?” asked Heechul.

“THEY’RE FROM HAWAII!” Hani gut in and made Heechul freeze because that was supposed to be his line. “What? You were too slow.” Hani said with a no guilty smile on her face. The camera showed the 7 girls who were waiting outside the set. They were all wearing casual clothes, all of them wore skinny jeans just with different colors, some wear plaid shirts, some wear a T-shirt, some wear a baggy shirt. And one is wearing a loose tank top. This group is basically just a regular girl, they even wear matching shoes. Black sneakers! They did a quick enter with a swirl and did a Hawaiian dance because they were playing aloha oe at the background.

“WOOO!”

“Urineun nuguji? A~ LOHA! Annyeonghasseyo aloha imnida!” they all waved and bowed to the camera.

“Ne, this is the newly debuted group from collapsedone ent.!”Coni gave an opening introduction “Under Jeywaypeeh!” Heechul added a whisper.

“So first thing first. Random play dance. What gift do you want from us?” asked Heechul.

“FOOD!” Jinnie said without thinking.

“I want gogi!” said Rae.

“EONNIEeeee!” both Kimi and Candy did a little slap on her arms.

“Oh sorry, I forgot.” Said Rae.

“Wae wae, what’s wrong?” asked Coni.

“Kimi doesn’t like meat and Candy can’t eat gogi.” Explained Rae.

“Jinjja?! Wae?” Hani asked.

“I’m allergic to them.” Said Candy.

“Oh, that must be sad.” Heechul who was also in shocked comented.

“What about BBQ chicken?” asked Anna.

“OH YEAH THAT’S GOOD!” said Jinnie.

“Okay then, a set of BBQ chicken for ALOHA! Are you guys ready?” asked Hani.

“Actually, we’ve practiced a lot in this.” Said Rae who was the nearest to the three MCs.

The music starts with Zhu’s rap part as they all move here and there and continued the dance normally. They were quiet quick. Then after the rap part they suddenly moved to the opening where they have to make a straight line of 3 and do a freestyle hiphop dance. In this part, Candy was a little confused so she went to the wrong line.

“CANDY!” the song stopped as Coni pulled Candy out and the camera was on her.

“What was that?” asked Coni.

“It was correct I was supposed to be in that line!” said Candy denying the truth.

“Really?” asked Coni.

“Well, actually no.” Candy just looked straight making a no guilty face.

“So that means no bbq chicken.” said Hani. “Any other request?” asked her once more.

“Tteokpokki!” Jinnie got an idea as she said what her mind said.

“Oh yeah! We all love tteokpokki!” said Zhu who were putting her arms around the magnae.

“Okay, challenge 2, tteokpokki! Ready? Go!” Coni gave the sign for the music to play.

The song started with the refrain part as everyone was ready in their places and doing the dance. After the refrain it moved to the second verse where they had to stand in 3 lines to create a clock movement. They all did that quiet well. And it keeps on until they are a little tired as their leader screamed

“FOR TTEOKPOKKI YEOROBUN!” which made the MCs laughed so hard as they finished the random play dance without a single mistake.

“WOOOO!” the three MC clapped.

“Girls and food are really scary!” said Heechul.

“Okay it’s time to get to know the members deeper.” Said Coni with a board already put in the middle between the MCs and the girls showing their profiles. “First member, Rae… you’re half Japanese half Canadian?” he asked.

“Yes, I am.”

“Like Jeon Somi?” asked Heechul.

“Infact, we’re kind of close to each other, she’s very kind.” explained Rae.

“Can you show us a little English?” asked Hani.

“Hey guys! What’s up it’s your girl Rae.” She said in English.

“WHOAA DAEBAK.” Said the three MC. “So it says here that you are very fashionable?” asked Coni. The other members went “WOOO” and they told Rae to show what she wore today. “It’s pretty simple actually, today’s outfit is an aesthetic white t-shirt, sleeveless denim jacket, legging and a jazzy fedora hat.”

“Classy, but very fashionable. Unlike Hani.” Said Heechul as he got a hit from the girl next to him.

“Next is, Jinnie, the magnae who loves to eat.” Said Coni. “You really love to eat? do you ever planned to do a CF?” asked Coni.

“I DO! That’s actually a dream to reach.” Said Jinnie.

“Are you on a diet now?”

“NO!!!” the rest of the members screamed together. “She’s already so thin and she doesn’t get fat.” added Anna.

“Oh, then we have a ramyun right here and please show the viewer how you would do the CF.”

“YAY!” Jinnie took the noodle cup from the staffs as she used the chopsticks to eat and slurps it. No kidding, she really made people hungry, good enough to do a ramyun CF.

“WHOA. Now I’m hungry.” Said Hani.

“Jinnie-ya, can I have some…” asked Zhu.

“NO IT’S MINE.” Said Jinnie as she continued to eat. the 3 MCs burst into laughter as the members also laughed.

“Before we continue, your tteokpokki is here.” said Coni as the seven clapped and ready to eat. and thus continued to the next member to be interviewed while eating.

“Next is Anna, so you were born in Thailand, but you are Korean?” asked Coni.

“Yes.”

“And it says here you are a close friend of Bambam from GOT7?” he asked once more.

“Yeah, we’re kind of close because we went to the same dance studio.”

“Can you show us a little of your dancing?” asked Coni as Anna stood up.

“Can I dance with Kimi?” asked Anna as Kimi stood up next to her and they danced together to a hiphop song and made everyone clapped.

“Kimi is very pretty, since you’re the aegyo queen, please do Yoona’s aegyo.” And thus she does the aegyo and made everyone awed.

“GWIYOWOOOO.” Hani squeled.

“Next is… let’s just review these two together, the Jung sibings.” Said Coni. “Do you guys fight a lot?”

“Yes” “No” both of them said at the same time. “No” “Yes” as they both say that one more time.

“Believe me, they do.” Cut Younghee.

“For what reasons?” asked Heechul.

“Games.” They both said at the same time.

“Oh yeah, it says here that you both are gamers. So we prepared something. An ipad. And from the screen we will see who will win the fruit ninja game.”

As the game starts, they both did pretty well and no one lost at the moment, until Zhu accidentally sliced the bomb.

“HA! I WON!” then Candy did a victorious dance. As the camera an repeated the random Candy dance over and over (you know variety shows…)

“Oh it says that you both traveled a lot, and even was born in different places…” said Coni.

“That’s very complicated…” added Hani.

“Can you explain to us?” asked Heechul.

“Yeah, our dad is from China and our mom is Korean.” Explained Zhu.

“I was born in Indonesia and Zhu was born in Japan.” Explained Candy.

“I went to school in China and she stayed in Jakarta to go to an international school there.” added Zhu. This view is just so cute because the siblings added each other’s sentences.

“And then we moved to Korea to train and go to school here.” the final sentences was made by Candy.

“Wait, the way you two added the lines is really cute.” Said Heechul. “jinjja gwiyeopta.”

“Yeah… they’ve practiced it for a loooooong time.” said Kimi.

“SHUSH YOU’RE BLOWING OUR SECRET.” Said Candy in a loud whishper.

“Song Younghee, it says here you can play the saxophone?” asked Coni.

“How did you guys found out about that?” asked Younghee. Not even the members knew about her saxophone skills.

“The weekly idol staff have tons of ways to know.” Said Heechul.

“Yes, I learned them when I was a kid.” Added Younghee.

“We hope you’ll still remember cuz… we brought you a saxophone.” As the staff came and Younghee only laughed. She held the saxophone and put on the blower as she tried blowing just for a test, then she continued with ‘when you wish upon a star’ in saxophone and made everyone awed.

“That was amazing!” said Hani as all of them clapped their hands.

“How come you never told us?” asked Kimi.

“Because… it was a long time ago, I haven’t touched these stuff for 5 years since training.” She added.

--

“as a wrap up for today, is there anything you want to say to the viewer?” asked Coni.

“Thankyou everyone for watching today!” said Anna.

“Please give us a lot of love and support.” Added Rae.

“And thankyou weekly idol for inviting us!” said Kimi with a little aegyo giving the finger heart thing.

“Jigeum gaji, A~LOHA! Jugan~ idol! BYE BYE!” they all said together.

 

 

--

Next stop! ALOHA in after school club.