ALOHA's 1st Concert "THANKYOU from ALOHA" (part 1)

ALOHA!

"One more time. Just one more time." said Younghee. Sweats are all over the place. It has been 6 hours of non stop practice for the girls of ALOHA. Day and Night has passed for them. It might be hard, but they had to give their best for the fans. They got 8 wins for this comeback then it's finally a good bye stage. A lot has happened during this comeback. Either it's about misunderstanding between them, or got chased by a fanmob because they carelessly eat at the mall without masks on. A few days ago an article was released about the changes of ALOHA. The article was "ALOHA Members are No Where Near a Scandal". The article is about how most of the paparazzi failed to find any scandals on the group with many scandals again.

'Either they're being really careful, they're hiding something, or they learn one's lesson to not date as a rookie.'

Those words are actually right but somehow the people are always on pro and con. Some of them said "They're just hiding it" or "That'll teach them a lesson, stay away from oppa." but some are just "I'm glad they're clean now." and "This proves that they're actually pure and those previous articles are lies."

 

But the truth is they're all just hiding and enduring it. With all the comebacks and wins and their highlight as a girlgroup. There was a misunderstanding between Rae and Younghee because Mark from GOT7 texted Younghee instead of Rae.

 

-flashback-

 

"Amaya Rae Bailee, I demand you listen to me first!" Younghee screamed at Rae in the coridors of Collapsedone Ent's building.

"To what? That Mark just so happen to text you without any intention? That you two are seeing each other behind my back?!" Rae snapped at Younghee, eyes filled with emotion.

"That's not what he wanted to talk to me about!" Younghee spoke louder than her. "THEN WHAT?!" Rae was furious. She never thought her best friend would betrayarrow-10x10.png her.

"I- can't tell you that." said Younghee as she looked away. She was thinking about Mark and she didn't want to spoil his full plan on Rae or tell her his secret. "I thought you were my friend and I trusted you." Rae's eyes started to tear up. Not because of Mark, but because of her strong bond with Younghee just broke like that.

Oh shoot, i'm sorry Mark.

"Rae wait!" Younghee called her once more which made Rae looked back. "I'll tell you."

-flashback ends-

After that day, Rae couldn't stop smiling after listening to Younghee's story, but she had to pretend she didn't know anything. Beside Rae's story, Anna was also having a hard time thinking about Bambam. They still talk and chat normally every now and then since all their phones are free from 'jail'. But every time they meet face to face, it just seemed hard for Anna to actually talk with Bambam just as a friend. It always ended up really awkward.

Jinnie on the other hand had been spending time in the library. She started going there after the scandal. she remembered that Jinyoung always goes there to calm himself to read many books. and thus she also went there to read and calm herself. But at some times she accidentally met Jinyoung and it became less awkward for them. Everytime Jinnie meets Jinyoung, she always gets inspired to write lyrics. Not to mention the books she reads are high level literatures.

These thoughts made it hard for them to focus on their daily schedules but everytime they perform on stage there's always that passion that appears inside their hearts. And with an even busier schedule of their concert practice, it all just went blank. No romance for months until their concert is over.

"My body is aching, i need to take 5." Sujeong pleaded as she collapsed on the wooden tiles. Her body is still getting used to the whole packed training schedule. She may have only spent 5 months with the members, but the concert is really important to her as well.

"Then let's all take 5." said their dance trainer. "Good job girls." she added before she left to grab herself a bottle of cold water.

They all took a drink after multiple practices of many songs and new choreographies for coupling song projects. They kept repeating until they got it perfect, but when it's already perfect, they need to practice again so they wouldn't forget the choreo and the blockings and so that it'll be a habit to dance to that song, not just 'knowing' the choreography.

"Whatta man is a really hard song." said Sujeong while gulping the contents inside her blue water bottle. It's true tho. The hard high notes and the rap parts that she need to share. Because she's from an actual rap team, Jinnie's part was moved to vocals and a little part of rap.

Candy noticed Younghee's anxious face while she started to listen to the song on her earphone and danced a little. "Eonnie, you should rest as well." She said while chuckling at the leader's action. "I just wanted to give my best." she answered, giving the younger a small smile.

"Eonnie, you'll do great on tomorrow's practice. We're learning instruments!" Zhu said, being the excited fluffball as she reacted to the word instrument because she has been looking forward to actually play an instrument on stage.

 

/D-DAY/

 

Leather jackets, shorts, glitters here and there. The 8 girls are now dressed up for their first big concert in Seoul. "Gather around girls!" Younghee as the leader made the team round up together in a circle along with all the staff and managers. "Alright, ALOHA! Do your best!" their manager cheered before they prayed together and screamed 'fighting together!' but then again the 8 members themselves made their own fighting yell. "Alright girls. We've been through all this together and we're gonna perform like there's no tomorrow!" Younghee fire up the girls as they all gathered their palms and screamed "URINEUN... ALOHA!" and with that, they all prepared under the stage with microphones attached to their cheeks.

Kimi, like the bubbly girl she is, were in charge as the spokesperson for the opening."HI EVERYONE~!" Kimi's voice was heard but she was nowhere present on stage yet it still made the fanboys scream really loud for she is one of the popular members of ALOHA. "Our concert will start soon, are you ready?!" the crowd continued to scream "There are 4 exits in the blue section and 2 exits on each side of the pink and yellow section. Also please do not smoke or use a bright flash light or it will disturb the other audience and also us of course!" she continued. The slight scream from the standing blue section made the whole ALOHA members laugh because they heard someone screamed Kimi's name really loud. "This concert will start in a few minutes, please wait for us!"

As Kimi finished her announcement, they all stand at their position as the concert hall went dark with 8 spotlight went to the center. A countdown intro was on the big screen with a DJ music playing on as the 8 members rose from under the stage. The crowd went wild as the first music was played. The song that brought them to their highlight in their rock bottom moment.

 

Whatta man, whatta man, whatta man, ara neoneun good man

 

There were new choreography and new dance break as they performed it very well. After their final pose, they took off their jackets and perform 'Remember' a much happier summer song that was in one of their comeback. and as the song ended, they all gathered together and bowed down to the crowd.

 

"Urineun nuguji? A~LOHA! Annyeonghasseyo, ALOHA imnida!" They did their greetings as the crowd went wild once more.

"Yeorobun! today is such a great day isn't it?" Anna opened up the small talk session.

"Happy anniversary to us!!" screamed Zhu the hyper fake magnae.

"Ahem... Guys, are you forgetting something?" Sujeong coughed while the others laughed.

"OH YEAH! So this is our first concert and it's all the EIGHT of us." Anna introduced the event once again, not forgetting about their newest member.

"Oh there's actually a story behind this concert title." added Jinnie. "It was suppose to be ALOHA's 1st year anniversary concert, but because there's Sujeong we deleted the anniversary part." she explained, linking her arm with Sujeong’s as she did.

"But nonetheless, today is still the 20th of July, it's still our debut anniversary." Candy added.

“It has been a year since we’ve debuted and we have a lot to thank you guys and all the love that we received for our songs and everything that we’ve done.” Rae spoke, smiling at the crowd before her.

“Today, for this small talk we’re gonna talk about food!” Jinnie cheered, followed by the rest of the members.

“She really likes food, she just couldn’t stop talking about it.” said Zhu as she tried to tickle the magnae.

“We’re just talking about food because we’re lacking on them these days.” explained Sujeong as she chuckled. “Well… except for me and Jinnie, we went somewheresecret!” she whispered about her schedule with Jinnie.

“Eyy… Secret or not I think our OHANAs already know.” Rae commented, eyeing the two girls who grinned widely.

“They went to a mukbang without us!” Zhu pouted while pointing at the two like a kid she is as if she’s jealous.

“Girls girls, that’s not what we’re suppose to talk about today.” Younghee helped the talks to went back on track.

“Aigoo, as expected from our leader!” Rae teased Younghee, grinning widely and nudges the leader.

“Well, we’re gonna spent a lot of time after this so… what were we talking about Jinnie?” she asked youngest.

“Oh yeah! We were thinking, if OHANA’s are food, what would they be for us?” as soon as Jinnie spoke the question, Candy raised her hands immediately.

“CHICKEN! Because our love is mutual.” the crowd then laughed as Kimi who was standing right next to Candy slapped her arm lightly.

“Oh oh I know! It’s soda because it’s refreshing!” Jinnie said.

“But Jinnie- that’s not food!” the 7 members started laughing while Jinnie blinked innocently.

“I think our OHANAs are like hangover soup, because they’re the ones who relieved us from our hardships,” Sujeong commented, making the other 7 member coo in excitement.

“Our Sujeong is really cheesy!” Anna teased the girl next to her and laughed.

 

“Well, our OHANAs must be wondering what special performance we have today right?” asked Candy as the fans started to cheer. “See you later!” they all said together as they went back stage.

A VCR was shown with the title ‘ALOHA as a Girlfriend’

Jinnie’s face popped up on the screen as she was reading a thick literature book with round nerdy glasses on. “Oppa~” she made an aegyo as she continued to read the book then poses for the camera as the camera blushed looking at her beauty.

Zhu’s face then appeared on the screen as she was walking in her uniform on the streets of seoul calling her ‘boyfriend’ “Hurry up! We’re gonna be late for school!” she then pulled the guy’s hand.

Then it’s the visual goddess Kimi. “Oppa-yang! I want ice cream!” she made an aegyo to the camera as she jumps up and down making the camera nodded, then she pretends to kiss the camera.

The video moved from the streets to the arcade where Candy is trying her best to beat her ‘boyfriend’ in a game. She pretended to laugh when she wins and pouts when she lost. “I had a great time today!” she then smiled widely to the camera.

Anna was doing her ‘homework’ in a cafe. “Sunbae! Teach me this part please?” she pleaded to the camera as the camera took the book and blushed when she smiled and clapped her hand like a kid.

Sujeong was sitting in a theater watching a horror movie. She kept making a scared face and covers her face. She then faced the camera “Oppa… i’m scared.” she said then she pretended to be shocked by the movie.

Rae’s face appeared on camera as she stood up and clapped for her ‘boyfriend’ “Uwaa! Oppa is a really good basketball player!” she then tapped her index finger together. “Uhm… oppa looks really cool when you’re playing basketball, but i like oppa for who you are.” she smiled widely.

Younghee was in the kitchen mixing this and that for the ingredients of her cooking. She looked to the camera and the camera laughed. “Mwoya? I have something on my face?” she then pouted and softly hits the camera.

-BONUS SCENE-

“Holy-”

“Don’t curse!” said Jaebum who’s sitting next to Mark. “I know you two are dating, and you’ve never seen this side of her. But just hold it.” Jaebum warned the guy next to him in a low voice. “I mean that’s just usual for girlgr- holy .”

“What the- you just cursed why can’t I?!” Mark whined, slapping Jaebum’s thing to shut the guy up.

“CAN’T YOU SEE HOW PRETTY SHE IS?” Youngjae spoke quietly to Mark.

“NOT YOU TOO!” Jinyoung slapped Youngjae’s shoulder. “You were blushing at Jinnie as well, don’t act classy.” added Youngjae.

“Uh… guys, we need to call the ambulance or something because-” Yugyeom spoke pointing at the fainting Bambam after seeing Anna’s aegyo with Jackson next to him fanning Bambam.

“SSTTT!!!” The actual fanboys who sat a few rows in front of the boys shushed the very noisy ‘fanboys’ behind them.

“Sorry, sorry. Our friends are their biggest fans, sorry-” Nichkhun, dressed in a mask and cap bowed slightly at the fanboys in front of them, gently pushing on Youngjae’s back to bow at the annoyed fanboys as well.

“Seriously, control yourselves,” Nichkhun whispered to Youngjae, making the guy grin sheepishly.

Youngjae was looking at JB full of curiosity on why did he reacts like that because of Younghee when they often fight.