Radio and Goodnight chat?

ALOHA!

“Music core was amazing!” Candy was hyper on the way to Sukira. The seven already finished music core and already change their clothes to the casual ones. They all basically use casual t shirt, some are wearing skirts and shorts. And some just still use a skinny jeans. Yup, it’s the tomboy candy.

“Who is the other guests? Eonnie, are you hiding something from us?” asked Younghee.

“No, it’s just that it’ll be a surprise, you’ll find out soon.” Said their manager.

--

“Welcome girls!” Leeteuk who was in charge of the DJ during ryeowook’s enlist, welcomed the girls.

“Annyeonghasseyo.” All the girls bowed again and again greeting the staffs and Leeteuk himself. There was this five boys sitting backwards from them as they stood up and turned around.

“HEY! WHAT’S UP?”

“HOW ARE YOU GIRLS?”

It looks like the guys knew ALOHA closely.

“DAY6 OPPA-DEUL!” Zhu was almost screaming as they all give a great hug and some bro fists one another.

“Yo! Rae what’s good?” Jae pulled up his hand asking for a high five to Rae as she answered.

“How is it like debuting?” asked Sungjin to Younghee.

“It’s been fun. Besides the lack of sleeping and practice, it’s actually really fun.” Answered Younghee.

--

“Alright we are here with the newest debuted girlgroup, ALOHA.” Leeteuk did the opening as the girls introduce themselves.

“Alright, we have some questions and games today, let’s start from the question from SNS.” Said Leeteuk as he read one of the question.

“Hi, I’m Najoon, can Jinnie say, I love you Najoon oppa. And I wanna ask if you get to pick a fandom name, what would it be?” Leeteuk read the question. “Ah, Jinnie-ssi, please say I love you Najoon oppa, it will make him happy.”

“Najoon oppa saranghae!” Jinnie said to the microphone as she made a heart shape to the camera.

“So… fandom name? any ideas?” asked Leeteuk.

“Oh we’ve been thinking about it, and we ended up with ‘OHANA’ it means family.” Said Younghee.

“Because our fans are like our families.” Added Rae.

“Wah, that’s a great name, even I like it!” said Leeteuk. “Next question, between Candy and Zhu which one is more naggy and do you guys fight often?” he asked to the two. The other members laughed. “Is there any relationship between you two?” asked Leeteuk because he didn’t knew.

“They’re siblings, Candy is the older one.” Explained Kimi.

“Eoh… well, do we fight often sis?” asked Zhu.

“Not really.” Said Candy making a cool and sarcastic face.

“Are you kidding? We even had to separate your room in the dorm so you two wouldn’t fight.” Explained Younghee.

“They often fight because of games, it’s just ridiculous.” Added Anna.

“And usually, uri eomma, helped use to separate them from the fight.” Added Kimi.

“They fought because of random stuffs, but they’re actually very close to each other.” Added Younghee once more.

“Yeah, there was this time where we fought because who wants to play the computer first in the dorm.” Candy told a story and everyone started laughing.

“And finally we gathered some money to buy a new computer and now we have two computers at our dorm just so we can play at the same time.” continued Zhu. And it made the whole room laughed.

“That was a fun story by ALOHA.” Said Leeteuk. “Now we have a special performance, Wonpil-ssi, and Rae-ssi.”

Wonpil was on the keyboards as Rae was on the mic. The song started as Rae closed her eyes and started singing. “When tomorrow comes, I’ll be on my own, feeling frighten of the things that I don’t know.” The song keeps going, it was a nice collaboration between Wonpil and Rae. An hour before they started the show, the two were busy picking a song and practicing. And it ended up really great.

Through the show, day6 was also covering some songs and it was waaaaay more amazing too.

“And that is the wrap up of our show, now we will see the girls singing live one of their song, In the same place.” The radio ended with the girls singing live.

--

“Now that was even more fun than the performance.” Said Kimi.

“Zhu seems very happy today.” Said Jinnie. Zhu was looking at her phone smiling like an idiot.

“Zhu~ ZHU! EARTH TO ZHU!” screamed her sister on her ear.

“HUH What happened what?” Zhu jumped a little and looked at around her that everyone is looking at her.

“You were on your phone. Smiling. And that doesn’t look like ‘I found a much more fun game than the mafia game’ smile it looks like ‘I’m chatting with someone’ smile.” Said her sister.

“W-well, then you don’t know me sis, I am playing this fun new game.” Phew, covered it.

“What is it then?” asked Candy again.

“Uh… superstar JYP nation! They just added DAY6 sunbae there!” then Zhu smiled like an idiot making Candy believed that it is what she was doing all this time.

The girls arrived at their dorm and bid good night to their manager as they entered their dorm, cleaning their face from make ups and getting ready to rest. Younghee was bored enough in her room because Anna was still in the bathroom.

“Yeoboseyo?” Rae was on a phone call.

“Hey what’s up? I heard that you finally debuted!” said the guy in the other line.

“Who’s that?” asked Candy who were lazying around on her bed. Their bed were side by side not up and down like the magnae’s room.

“It’s Jackson.” Rae pulled out her phone. “Hey, I’ll put on video chat, there’s Candy and Younghee here.” said Rae as she her video call.

“Hey!” there was both Youngjae and Jackson there.

“Hey MAAAN what’s up MAAAAN.” Youngjae ridiculously made an English attack to them as they laughed.

“Hey, we’re just calling to say congrats on your debut. We were very busy yesterday and it was such a hard time…” Jackson was explaining but Rae cut him off.

“I know… well, we know. It’s all over the internet. And we believe it wasn’t your doings.” Said Rae.

“Even I wasn’t there…” said Youngjae at the back.

“Well, I hope you guys can finish your problems soon.” Said Rae.

“Thanks Rae, that means a lot to us.” Said Jackson. “Oh here’s Mark! Mark say hi! It’s Rae.” Jackson moved his phone to face Mark who was sleeping on their couch facing up like there was no hope for anything. He turned to the camera to wave a little and smile, then he turned back facing the ceiling again. “Yeah, he’s in a very sad mood.” Said Jackson back to his face. “So, I’ll catch you later Rae! Love your song by the way.” He said before he hung up.

“The only hyper one there was only Youngjae.” Said Younghee.

“Talk about Mark sunbae’s expression.” Candy added.

“Jackson oppa is very nice tho, like he would still call even tho they’re having a hard time.” said Rae looking down to her phone.

“Hey, anyway it’s night time we better go to sleep, we have inkigayo tomorrow.” Said Younghee as she stood up from their bed and went back to her room.

“I’ll sleep first, Rae. Good night.” Said Candy as she went to her bed and put on her blanket. Rae on the other side was a little worried about her friend. She has Mark’s contact but she’s confused of what to say to him.

Rae: Hey mark, you okay?

Mark: Oh, what’s up Rae? Yeah, I’m fine

Rae: Really now? Because you don’t look like you’re fine

Mark: Well I am, don’t worry J

Rae: it’s about your friends right?

Mark: I think you won’t give up until I tell you… LOL

Rae: kekeke :p

Mark: Yeah, it’s about my friends, they’re my homies but GOT7 are also important

Rae: Well your homies are not good friend if they do those stuff

Mark: I’m really confused Rae. But what else can I do? The staff won’t let me open my SNS

Rae: wait until the very right time, maybe God has a great plan to fix this, everything will be okay

Mark: Yeah. Maybe. Thanks for listening Rae

Mark: By the way, you haven’t sleep? Don’t you have schedules tomorrow?

Rae: same question I should give to you, Mr. Popular sunbae kkk

Mark: You should sleep, Rae-ya. Do you want me to come there? LOL

Rae: … please you don’t even know where my dorm is.

Mark: Who says I don’t? I have your info from Jackson.

/dum dum dum/

Did he just asked about my info from Jackson?

Rae: Damn Jackson…

Rae: fine, I’ll sleep. You too, you need some rest.

Mark: Goodnight Rae, sweet dreams Rae.

 

[INSTAGRAM]

@2016_ALOHA did you hear sukira today? how do you like my cover?
thankyou to our OHANAs who come today! #ALOHA #OHANA

--

 

so starting tomorrow i won't be updating because i'll be on my way to JAPAN WOOOO. holiday time XD

but here is a special chat of Zhu and someone?

 

Donghyuk: is this Zhu Zhu train? kekeke

Zhu: What? this is the real donghyuk right?

Donghyuk: Annyeong banana milk girl

Zhu: Annyeong ajussi :p

Donghyuk: Stop calling me ajussi, i'm only a year above you

Zhu: HAHAHAHAAHA sorry sunbaenim.

Donghyuk: Hmm, 'sunbaenim' i like that. but i like 'oppa' better

Zhu: try and make me calling you oppa :p

Donghyuk: it breaks my heart 3

Zhu: Sunbae, you're weird /insert laughing bunny sticker/

Donghyuk: Just once?

Donghyuk: or i'll spam.

Donghyuk: Zhu?

Donghyuk: Zhu Zhu train? you there?

/this is the part where Candy is introgating her/

Zhu: Sorry, i was talking to my sister

Zhu: dont you have to practice?

Donghyuk: Oh yeah... when i get back i better see an 'oppa' here.

Donghyuk: Annyeong!