M Countdown And... First Love Story?

ALOHA!

A black car was arriving at one of the biggest music show of all kpop history. M countdown.

“We’re here, girls!” said an elder lady who went down first.

“Okay manager eonnie.” The seven girls walked out of the car as they put on a really big smile there.

“WE’RE FINALLY HERE!” Rae was so excited that she used her English.

“Alright, we have a pre-recording for one promotion song which is Yum Yum, and then you do live for No Oh Oh. Ready girls?” said the manager.

“YOU BET WE ARE!” the other hyper kid, Candy was also ready to perform like there is no tomorrow.

They walked inside and meet some artist there.

“Zhu, OMGZHULOOKTHERE’SSEVENTEENSUNBAE.” Candy half screamed half using gibberish to Zhu.

“IKNOWSISOMGOMGOMG.” Zhu was also on a very exited moment.

“Guys, chill what’s so cool about them?” asked Kimi.

“Girls, come one.” Their manager took them to a place of their own. In front of the room it’s written ‘ALOHA’.

“We. Have. Our. Own. Room.” Anna was so proud that she could actually see ALOHA’s own dressing room. And the best part is…

“O-our r-room i-is… n-next to… THE WONDER GIRLS! OMG!” Now it’s Younghee’s turn to fangirl.

“Okay lead time to get in.” Anna now pushed Younghee in with her fangirl mode still on.

“Now it’s time to get dressed. Oh, and I’ll be making a video to upload in ALOHA’s youtube channel.” Said the manager.

“Okay!” the seven changed their outfit and starts their make up.

“It’s time for, Zhu’s cam!” Zhu was the first to finished so she was the first to hold a self cam. “Oh I haven’t introduced myself, ALOHA! It’s your brighter than a pearl, Zhu~ imnida!” she smiled and waved to the camera as she walked to the closest one who is doing her make up. “Uri yeppo magnae! Jinnie!” she said as she moved the camera in front of her to shoot on the magnae.

“Annyeong. Aloha!” Jinnie waved while speaking quiet slowly.

“Uri magnae is really shy, but she loves to eat. But she’s still thin.” Said Zhu.

“Mwohae…” Jinnie laughed a bit. Now she’s doing her hair.

“Have you eat, magnae-ya?” asked Zhu.

“Yes, I have.”

“What did you eat?”

“Uhm… food.” She said as both the magnae lines laugh.

“Okay done with the magnae, oh look, our two vocalists is having a vocal warm up!” now Zhu is walking to Younghee and Rae who are doing a simple do re mi from the lowest pitch to the highest.

“Annyeong!” said Rae.

“Aloha!” said Younghee. “That means hello, but can also mean goodbye!” she smiled to the camera.

“What are you two doing?” asked Zhu as she put the camera in front of her once more to shoot the two.

Vocal warm ups, don’t wanna make a mistake out there don’t we?” asked Rae in English.

“Okay eonnies! Good luck.” Said Zhu as she puts the camera to her face again making another self cam. “Okay who’s next… OH URI DANCER!” she moved the camera to shoot Anna and Kimi remembering their dance moves.

“Annyeong! Aloha!” said the two. Who came to the camera standing next to Zhu in the self cam.

“So, what is our dance concept?” asked Zhu.

“For Yum Yum, it’s cute and energic, for No Oh Oh it’s hep hap.” Kimi explained showing some swag face with Anna.

“Okay that’s all, thanks!” said Zhu. “And for the last one…” Zhu shoots at her sister who finished second in her make up and dress, but she was on her phone.

“Sis… selfcam time.” she looked at her sister who was still on her phone and finally looked up to come to the selfcam. Candy’s arm went around Zhu’s shoulder.

“Annyeong!” she waved.

“Explain what you’re doing sis.”

“Mafia game, but you can play it on the internet!” she said while showing her phone to the camera.

“Well, she really love playing games.”

“Hey, you also like playing games.”

“Yeah, we both love games.” Said Zhu smiling at the camera. “Yeorobun, we will perform after this, so… jigeum gaji… A~ LOHA!” she waved to the camera with her sister.

“Urineun?” asked Candy.

“What?”

“Ya! We’ve practiced this.” Candy was playfully hitting Zhu on the shoulder.

“OH THAT. Okay, one more time.” said Zhu fixing her gaze to the camera.

“Urineun?” asked Candy once more.

“Jeong Siblings! Gamsahamnida!” said both of them as Zhu turned off the camera.

--

It was now their turn to pre record their first song, Yum Yum. Their outfits are quiet colorful and there were a lot of fans watching them. They did a little wave to greet the fans.

“Urineun nuguchi?” Younghee started the introduction. “A~LOHA! Annyeonghasseyo, ALOHA imnida.” They all bowed as they start on their pose to sing their first song Yum Yum.

As the recording ended, they walked off stage.

“WOW that was awesome!” said Rae still can’t believe that they just finished performing.

“Guys, we have one more stage.” Said Younghee as they went backstage to change clothes and do a quick selfie to upload in Mcountdown’s official twitter. They did 4 group selfie with their hip hop clothes.

“Okay, I’ll just give the phone to the other group line ups.” Said Kimi. After everyone okay-ed her she walked by herself to the staff but the staff told her to give it to the two special MCs besides Key and Jungshin. Kimi walked over to find the two MC which are Seventeen’s Mingyu and Jeonghan. Just the tought of seeing Seventeen made Kimi a little annoyed. They’re one of the famous idols with many members. And the thought of those boys keeps bragging they can create their own songs made her a little jealous. But still she needs to return the phone. Kimi was looking down to her feet as she walked and suddenly bumped on a guy. A tall one. Which made her fall.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, are you okay?” the guy asked as he held out a hand for her to take.

“Y-yeah.” Kimi slowly took the male’s hand as she slowly stood up and finally can look at the guy’s face. Wow. This guy is very handsome.

“Anyway, you look a little lost, can I help you?” he asked.

“Uh, I’m supposed to give this phone to the MCs, but I don’t know them.” Said Kimi.

“…You don’t know me?” the taller man asked.

“… uhm… uh… yeah? No? uh… maybe?” Kimi was very confused because she learned that she must be polite to other artist, but the fact that she doesn’t know much about this person made her afraid if she’s known for the unpolite idol.

“Don’t worry, I’m not that famous either yet.” He smiled while rubbing his neck. Maybe he’s a little nervous because she’s too pretty.

“So, do you know where can I find the MCs?” asked Kimi once more.

“Oh… Uhm… yeah, I… am the MC, my friend is going to the toilet for a moment.” He said. Oh damn, this is one of seventeen’s member. Kimi cursed inside as she smiled with her teeth because now she felt really awkward.

“T-then, here you go. See ya later!” then after she gave him the phone, Kimi rushed back to her team.

“Hey, what did I miss?” asked Jeonghan who just came back from the toilet.

“Nothing, let’s take a selfie to upload in MCD’s twitter.” Said Mingyu as he held the selfie cam up to take one with his MC partner.

--

“So today we have some fresh and new girls to perform here!” said Key.

“Yes! The fresh and newly debuted girlgroup, ALOHA!” Jungshin added.

“Alright our turn is next.” Said Younghee as the TV preview was showing a picture slide of their debut, and a clip of their pre recording song, Yum Yum.

They then went on stage to get ready for their performance. When the three beat sounds were heard, they started the performance. So far no mistakes and they finished their debut perfectly.

“WE TOTALLY KILLED IT!” said Rae in English.

“Wow, I felt so alive on stage!” said Anna.

“Our first live stage is a success, girls.” Said Younghee.

“GROUP HUG!” said Candy as they made a hug, then they walked back inside the backstage. It was quiet a day for the seven girls but it was somewhat more to Kimi. She was walking at the very back of the line but someone tapped her shoulder.

Damn. It was the person who she didn’t even know was the MC.

“Hey.” Said the male.

“H-he-llo?” Kimi was stuttering as the male smiled.

“So, you’re ALOHA’s Kimi right?”

And now Kimi was feeling even more burden because. HE KNOWS HER BUT SHE DOESN’T KNOW HIM?

“Uh, y-yeah.”

“I’m Mingyu, from Seventeen. Maybe next time we’ll meet again… i-I mean we’re still promoting so… yeah?” he also stuttered. “You know, if I introduced myself maybe next time you can call me if we met.” he said scratching his neck once more.

“O-oh okay, uhm I better get going.” Said Kimi.

“See you at the final number one announcement!” said Mingyu as he waved to the girl.

 

[INSTAGRAM]

@2016ALOHA 우리의 첫 번째 TV의 성능! #엠카 #키미 #ALOHA

 

@ALOHAintl [TRANS] our first performance on TV! #mcountdown #Kimi #ALOHA

 

 

---

HURAY FOR FIRST LOVE STORY