Mistery Box 1: Spy - Jinnie Undercover

ALOHA!

Younghee : URINEUN NUGUJI?

all : A~LOHA!

Younghee : Okay! so today we will do the author's special mistery box challenge! everyone will pick one box to represent their surprise!

/each member took one box/

Younghee : As a special MC and the leader of this group, i shall pick the first one who opens their mistery box.

Anna : wah, that's not fair...

Younghee : Don't worry, it will........ BECAUSE THE FIRST ONE TO RAISE THEIR HAND IS THE FIRST.

/all raise their hand./

Younghee : JINNIE! uri magnae! congrats, you are the first to open /everyone claps/

Jinnie : YESS!!! okay get ready /drumrolls: opens the box/ /gasp/

Jinnie : igeo mwohae?

all : whoaaaa

Jinnie : /puts on the glasses/ WHOA! there's another thing here! two cards, one is a tutorial on the glasses and the other one is an envelope. i guess i should open the envelope first.

SPY - K.C UNDERCOVER
play the record in the glasses by pressing the play button

Jinnie: a button? /clicks it/ WHOA.

Record : Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to be a spy in this alternate universe fiction. it's based on a TV show, K.C Undercover, don't worry if you don't know the film. this record will NOT self destruct because you can keep it. enjoy reading!

 

---------------------------------

blings, adults, and the smell of wine everywhere. it was a one fine night in the restaurant, people with fancy clothes are eating and having dinner with their love ones. the building is quiet big, filled with fancy lamps and fancy paintings. it's fancy. really fancy, and i just typed fancy 6 times.

okay, that's not important.

everyone seems having a good time, even the girl sitting at the edge of the restaurant, all alone. the waiter keeps coming to take her order but she kept saying that she wanted a simple bread and wait for her 'boyfriend' to come. she looked like she's around 25 years old. 

"Jinnie! Jinnie! can you hear me?" a voice that sounds like it's coming from a phone call came out of no where

"Yes eonnie, the chip works perfectly fine." Jinnie said to no one. well at least no one infront of her or near her. a chip was attached to her ear as she calmly drink and slowly talks without anyone knowing. she looks so calm. but wait. why did the author said she looks 25? she's only 16! well... 17 korean age. that's a simple question. it's because she's undercover.

"Any clues of the subject?" asked another person on the other side. she's disguising as one of the waitress

"Jinnie, you should put your working glasses on." said the first person. "I see someone coming your way from my computer."

"I'm on it." Jinnie put on her glasses(not the black one, the clear one, which makes you look nerdy) as she press the button on the side as she scanned her surroundings. and... Jackpot. "Suspect match. i found the guy." no answer. "Hello? Zhu eonnie? are you there?" asked Jinnie but no answer.

--

"You're too young to ride a car." a police was there to give Zhu a ticket.

"but i have my license!!!" Zhu nagged.

"But you are not allowed to park here." said the police.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" Zhu rode their spy car so she left her microchip behind and couldn't answer Jinnie's call.

--

"Ugh, she's gone. Kimi eonnie? you there?" Jinnie tried contacting Kimi.

"I've spot the subject as well, he's heading to your north, move." Kimi was around 10 meters away from Jinnie as she spot the subject and continued to serve as a waitress.

"Alright." Jinnie took her glasses off as she stood up. she does look very pretty and doesn't look like a 16 y.o at all. she head up north as she entered the "adults only" section.

cigarettes. alcohol. she may be a spy but she's still young to smell those stuff. she took a pill from her bag as she swallowed it. at least her lungs are save until the end of her mission. she stopped as she saw the subject coming near her as she slowly hides. she saw the subject flirting with an elder woman as he recieved a briefcase from her.

"The X-file! Eonnie! i found it!" and there goes her youth side.

"Jinnie, focus! now get that file." said Kimi.

"Right." Jinnie stood up straight as she walk near the man. she slowly walk pass him as she winked at him until he stopped and turn around.

"Hello there pretty." he said smirking to the girl. Target locked.

"Why hello... care for a dance?" she asked as she put her bags aside and so does his briefcase. he took her hand and her waist as they danced to the tango song that was playing. he stepped here and there until he brings her down while holding her waist as a big finale but she took the opportunity to reach his briefcase and spun around to leave. and until he realized it he took her hand once more to dance again. but he immediatelly took the briefcase and threw it aside. "No can do missy." he said.

Jinnie gave a sarcastic smile as she grip his hand and move to the beat and when she reached the briefcase, she kicked it until it enters the kitchen.

"Damn it." the elder male cursed as he lt go of the girls hand "You're a spy!" he took the chance to ran to the kitchen.

"And so are you!" Jinnie followed him after to the kitchen. the male took the briefcase first, he bended but Jinnie kicked his and took the briefcase and she ran but the male took a spatula and threw it to Jinnies legs. she was wearing a pencil dress and heels, ofc she would fell. the male ran and took the briefcase from her but she took of her heels and ripped a bit of her dress so she can move easily. She stood up and took a pan from the kitchen to rand and hit his head before he could come out and made a chaos outside. the male fell and hurt his head. but no, Jinnie thinks the male was too handsome to be hurt so she didn't hit him hard to make him faint. she flipped the briefcase to bring it up to her hands and went to took her shoes but the male held her feet and made her fall as the brief case comes to his hand and he ran away out from the kitchen.

Jinnie sighed. she looked at her watch. "Exactly 20 minutes. enough to make him belive that he won." she stood up as she cleaned her dress and wore her heels. the dress actually looked better with a little rip. the whole kitchen chef looked at her. "What? You never see a girl kicking a boy's ? pfft." She slowly walked out. and that youth mode turned back into her mature mode. she pressed the button in the chip in her ear. 

"Mission accomplished! Congrats Jinnie!" Zhu finally came back to them.

"No relly, i wouldn't finish this without Kimi eonnie." she said as she look aside. Kimi in her waitress outfit smirking as she pulled her hand out. she was holding the file and the briefcase he took was empty. 20 minutes was enough to make him believe that he is holding the file, but he wasn't.

 

----

"Jinhee... Jinhee.... Jinhee!!" the teacher slapped her head as she woke up from her sleep. she fell asleep in class. Baek Jinhee. 16 years old. 1st year in highschool. this is her normal life.

"Ah... i apologize, ssaem." Jinnie sit up straight. her last mission was really tiring. and she still had to go to school and listen to her teacher's lecture.

"stand up in the back. Now." The teacher said as she stood up and stand in the back. she was just an ordinary girl until someone came three months ago to kidnap her. she then succed to escape to know that it was a test. she passed, and she knew that the company was keeping an eye for her this whole time to make her a spy. she's now Agent Jinnie along with her teammates, Kimi and Zhu.

---

"This . i have tons of assignment tomorrow..." Jinnie walked home with her two teammates.

"That's the hard part of having a spy life." said Zhu. a few minutes later a beeping sound came from her watch. "Guys... big trouble."

"What is it what's wrong?" asked Kimi.

"My watch isn't working, it shows a picture of our enemy, the J corps." explained Zhu. a video call came afterwards

"Hello there, i believe you have something that belongs to us." said the voice from her watch. "And if you don't, something bad will happen to your so called family." he left an evil laugh as he showed a picture of Candy, Rae, Anna and Younghee tied up in a room with their mouth closed. "I'll wait until tonight and i you don't come. it's the end of them." then Zhu's watched turned off.

"Oh no, what will we do now?" asked Zhu.

"The question is how do we save the file when this stupid guy didn't knew that the file was near him in that video call." said Jinnie.

"That is because Rae eonnie is really good at hiding stuff." said Kimi. it was 2pm in the afternoon and it's not usual for them to gear up and move out to do a mission. as usual they were using their spy outfits and they're ready to hit the road and save their ohana.

--

"First thing's first. how do we sneak in?" asked Jinnie.

"Please, why else would we have this genius right here?" said Kimi in a sarcastic way.

"Mask attached. this device will give you a mask of someone from the dna that you caught. so... you need to beat that security guard down and take his hair to continue." said Zhu.

"Easy as pie." Jinnie took the mask as she gave an element of surprise to the two security guards. they were men. big ones. i mean they have abs. she stepped behind them as the guy flipped her over to the front. she then tried to kick him but she wasn't strong enough and the man took her feet spin her and made her fall. she's still smart tho. so she had to try another thing. she climed up again and hit the part of his neck to make him faint and before the other guard came to her she had her make up slash spy gear on her pocket. she already took her powder as she blew it to the elder male.

"Sleeping powder. works all the time." she pulled out one of their hair and attached it to the mask to put it on and her whole body shape shift as him. she walked in and 'pretend' to report to him.

"Aye boss! introuders are comin!" she (as a guard) said to the boss.

"Just in time. bring them in." said the male.

"But they are here." said Jinnie in disguise.

"Huh?" just as that she hit his face and took off her mask. he looked at the girl and laughed. "We meet again. where are my files?" he asked.

"You'll never get it!" she tried kicking him but he got her feet and she fliped but this time she didn't fell down. she learned from her past, now she can do martial arts. she then spun her feet and made the conditions turned upside down. the boy is now the one on the ground. "Really now, i'm too busy to have a fight, i have homeworks!"

"You were more mature back then, Baek Jinhee." he said.

"Wait... How did you know my name?" she asked, but then he took the chance to escape from her. he made a 'let's fight' pose. "You know what... you're on!" she ran to him as the fight, hand to hand feet to feet, even dodging a lot. she was more skilled in this as she hit his stomach as he winched in pain. he ran to take the documents from where Rae hid it as she got a code of 'okay' from Zhu in her ear. the others are saved, but before she came out of the room the 6 member came in.

"WAIT JINNIE!" they said.

"Guys? GUYS!" she happily ran to hug them. she was so happy to see them as she hugged them. "What are you guys doing here? we need to run!" she then tried to ran but the members held her.

"No you are not running." they pulled her to stay. "And no, this guy is not stupid, Rae just hid it too good." said Candy. 

"What's this about?" asked Jinnie confused.

"We... finally made peace with J corps." explained Younghee. "And we've checked the files. it was... not really important... to us and the spy industries, but it is to you." explained Younghee once more.

"I don't get it... if they're in peace with us then... why would he kidnapped you?" 

"Yeah... it was a trick to bring you in... the cool and more surprising way...? i don't know it was his idea." said Rae pointing at the handsome figure.

"... what?" Jinnie openned the file and took out what's inside. pictures. many pictures. pretty ones of her. "It's.. me?" she was still confused.

"Jinnie-ya... i've liked you for a long time..." said the male. "Didn't you realize who i am? after i know you were a spy i was paniced so i had to fight you, but... you were cool enough to make me loose." the male stepped closer to them. "The female back in the restaurant was my noona... and she was a spy photographer, i just wanted to keep your photos."

"... Awwww" she was touched. "Wait do you guys know?" she asked to Zhu and Kimi.

"Just now... a few minutes after you went out of our van to beat those guys up..." said Kimi.

"Ouch... well, i guess you wouldn't wanna be with me anymore after what happened." said Jinnie.

"Are you kidding? i think you're the coolest girl ever. since you made a record in the spy test. ever since then i keep spying on you making you save, i just didn't yesterday night. sorry i had to fight you." he apologize. "So... what do you say?" he asked.

"I haven't even get your name..."

"It's Jinyoung. Park Jinyoung."

"Nice name... Jinyoung-ssi, i would love to go out with you." answered Jinnie.

"CELEBRATION TIME! ALOHA OUT!" said Anna and the two left out alone.

"You have homeworks right? i'll help you." he said pulling out his hand for her to take it.

--

all: WOOOOOOOO

Jinnie : I WAS SO COOL! 

Younghee: that was the first mistery box story! /claps/ and we will see you next time with the second surprise box! don't forget to leave a comment for the author to know if you like it or not.

author: seriouslly, because the ending was weird now i'm nervous. i still wanna hear some comments! see you next time!