Drama

ALOHA!

"Explain this." The tone was not happy. It was an angry one. The seven girls are now in front of their manager, standing in a straight line waiting for what their manager is about to tell them. She finally gave some of her gadgets in front of them. 

5 articles counted.

Aloha is now marked as a group who only debuts to date with other idols. Haters called them , called them es because they're close to famous male idols. It doesn't only affect them, it also affects the malegroups. A paparazzi caught Zhu and Donghyuk. A student took a picture of Candy and Jungkook, and no one knew how Jinnie and Jinyoung's relationship went to the internet. 

"Wh-what is this." Jinnie came forward as she looked at her article.

"That is the question that i'm asking, and you should answer." The manager said firmly. "Yesterday i saw Rae and a member of GOT7, and today i found this, I don't want to be mad to you girls, but i don't know what penalty will be given by the CEO." the members gulped. "And especially you!" the manager pointed to Younghee. "Don't be calm because there are no rumours about you." she said as Younghee could only looked down and stayed quiet. "What kind of leader are you? Not getting a hold of your members?!" the manager raised her voice at Younghee while pointing at her.

"Yes, manager-nim, i deeply apologize." She deeply bowed at the elder woman.

"Please don't blame her, it's not her fault..." Candy tried to protect Younghee, but Younghee just patted Candy's back and calmed her down.

"Her fault or not, she's the leader. Now all of you go and meet the CEO."

--

"Wh-what?" Zhu was shocked by the penalty that was given by the CEO.

"I can't let anything happen. We're a new company and you girls are a new girlgroup. Even if the rumours aren't true they would still think that is you. So we have to do this, whether you like it or not." said the CEO.

"B-but... not our phones!" said Candy wanting to convince the CEO to pull back the penalty.

"Forget about our phone! What about our promotions?!" Younghee's tone started to get higher.

"There's nothing we can do to be responsible of this big scandal. and about the phone, there's nothing to worry about, Younghee will get hold of one phone, and that is ONLY for contacting the manager, staff, and your family... Unless, the rumours are true... Aren't they?" asked the CEO looking at the remaining girls.

"N-no, PD-nim, that was just a rumour and they were girls who only looked like us." Zhu said while looking down.

"You can go home after this, back to your dorm. Don't answer anything from the media or you'll make it worst." said the CEO as they all bowed and walked out of his office. they were all quite frustrated and started getting their training bags in their locker. changing to a hoddie and wearing a mask to hide their faces. slowly walking out of the building but only to be greated by camera flashes and question.

"Is the rumour true?" "Did you debut just to find boys?" "Aren't you too young to date?" "Aren't you still in school?"

they just walked pass the medias and slowly enters the van. "PLEASE ANSWER OUR QUESTION OR WE'LL MARK IT AS TRUE RUMOURS." screamed one of the media. one member who stayed quiet all the time just couldn't help it as she purposely pushed that journalist and made her sound recorder fell and broke but surprisingly it shows that she didn't do it on purpose as she bowed to the journalist.

"Nice move." Kimi whispered to Anna, one of the strongest physics in Aloha as they finally entered the van and succesfully closed it.

Silence.

There was nothing to talk about. Nothing to say. Nothing to do.

They arrived at the dorm and just then a sound came out from Younghee's pocket. The samsung that their CEO gave her as a responsibility. Her personal phone is also taken by the CEO. She took it out as she looked at the screen. 

Lee Shin : You're free tomorrow, you can come to the company to practice, or go to school. just don't go to public or answer any medias. Beware of hate letters and judgement look on the street.

Younghee read the manager's message as she looked even sadder.

"It's manager eonnie." Younghee then read the message out to the members as they sighed in annoyance.

"Why are you the only one who can hold a phone... why can't all of us hold a phone? Isn't that unfair?!" Zhu spoke.

"It's for our own good. And holding this is a big responsibility." Younghee explained.

"Oh so your holding that for so called responsibility? How would the CEO know that you wouldn't use it to call your 'Youngjae'?" Zhu spoke pressing the word Youngjae on her face.

"Huh? What? My Youngjae? He's my freaking friend, and at least i'm not stupid enough to not meet him in public!" Younghee screamed back, the situation getting more intensed.

"AND THAT'S NOT FAIR! You can chat others, talk to others! BUT WE CAN'T!" screamed Zhu tears almost falling as she held her anger.

"AND IT'S MY FAULT? IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT I HAD TO TAKE BLAME OF ALL YOUR MISTAKES AND NOW IT'S MY FAULT?" Younghee laughed sarcasticly."And i heard that coming from someone WHO TEXTED HER BOYFRIEND EVERYDAY! You think i didn't knew? And you're calling me the irresponsible one? Funny."

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Zhu screamed as the others started to pull the two apart.

"Younghee, calm down." Rae pulled her.

"No Rae! Stay out of this! She's mad at me because she couldn't text her boyfriend!" said Younghee.

"I'M NOT MAD BECAUSE I CAN'T TEXT HIM!"

"THEN WHAT?!"

"I-... i'm mad because i can't call my dad whenever i want to..." Zhu turned soft as she cried a river and enter her room slammed the door with all power. All the members looked at Younghee.

"She started it." Younghee also went into her room and slammed it as well.

"Now what are we gonna do..." said Candy.

--

The next morning didn't went as bad as what they thought it would be. The rumours started fading because the CEO denied everything whether it's true or not. and after their cancelation in promotion, the fans started getting angry at the haters and made a hastag #ALOHAprotectionsquad. Surprisingly their digital chart didn't go down drastically so they're still save when it gets to their salary.

4.00AM

Younghee woke up earlier than usual to make a french toast for the members, she also made omellete and ramyeons of their each favorite flavors. including Zhu. she put it on a pan and closed it so the hot temprature won't go away. she closed the lid and took one french toast and took a bite. She tought about their promises. Ramyeon feast after a win or after ending the promotion. Neither happened but it'll be good to have a blessing in disguise. And thus she walked out of the dorm, smiling and saying 'annyeong'.

6.00 AM

"Whoa what's this?" Candy woke up after so to find 6 portions of ramyeon in their own bowl. In Candy's ramyeon there were no beef nor pork, only chicken. just like what she likes. "Guys! wake up!" She told the others to wake up and have a feast. They all smiled at their favorite flavor of ramyeon and took a zip.

"What's this?" Zhu took a small piece of memo that was stuck on her bowl

'SORRY'

it was a note from Younghee saying sorry of what she did yesterday. "Where is eonnie anyway..." Jinnie broke the silence after she saw the memo.

"I haven't seen her this morning, her bed was already made." said Anna who was her roommate.

"But... what about the phone?" asked Kimi.

"... I just remembered we don't have any phones now..." Anna then left her table and ran to her room. "OMG." Anna walked out. "I seriously thought that this was my phone because i forgot. but it's actually the phone our CEO gave to Younghee."

----

for those who are confused of MarkRae relationship:

"Damn it... it must be those staffs." said Jinyoung looking at the rumours. He prefers to stay quiet and not say anything about it because even if he did it wouldn't change a thing. He then noticed his bandmate next to him is looking down and sadder than usual. "Hyung, you okay?" asked Jinyoung.

"No..." he said with a poker face and sighed.

"Must be about Rae. I recognize that sigh anywhere." said Jinyoung.

"She's my song inspiration." said Mark. "But she must be depressed right now, I have not enough courage to confess at times like this."

"The time will come itself, Mark hyung." said Jinyoung as he patted Mark's back. "I think i figured out which song is it."

------ II ------