Debut Showcase

ALOHA!

 “Alright girls, make sure to have enough sleep. It’s 3 AM in the morning and we have to stand by for our press conference at 7AM and rehearsal for your v app showcase at 6PM. We have a quiet busy schedule tomorrow so, Kimi and Jinnie make sure Zhu sleeps and not playing any games. Rae make sure Candy is a sleep and let her phone go.” After Rae nodded, Younghee looked at Candy who were still playing that mafia game. “Candy… let it go before you have less sleep.” Younghee took her phone and gave it to Rae.

“B- but… I almost won…” Candy plead her eyes.

“C’mon can, let’s sleep.” Rae pulled Candy’s hand to their room. Well that leaves the two remaining, Anna and Younghee are roommates.

-Magnae room-

“Good night everyone.” Jinnie turned the lights off.

“Jalja~yong” Kimi said. And just before Jinnie climbed up to her top bed, she spotted Zhu still playing as she took her phone and put it on the table.

“Hey!”

“Sleep, eonnie. Big day tomorrow.” She said as she climbed up to her top bed. On the other side, Kimi was already fast asleep on the other single bed next to them.

-20th July 2016-

“GIRLS WAKE UP!” Younghee is now making pancakes for the girls’ breakfast. She even had time to go out and buy some coffees.

“FOOD!” Jinnie came out first because she was hungry.

“I knew you’ll smell these pancakes first.” Then the others followed up and sat together on their dining room.

“I’m nervous.” Said Anna. “I know I’m weird somehow but I can be nervous too.” She said holding her stomach.

“Relax, everything will be just fine.” Said Candy still having on her bed hair in her hoodie.

“Are you gonna eat that?” asked Jinnie who already finished her pancakes pointing at Rae’s plate.

“… yes. I will. Don’t steal my food.” Said Rae while taking a big bite of her pancakes.

“Aw…” Jinnie pouted.

-prescon time-

“Urineun nuguchi?”

“A~LOHA! Annyeonghasseyo ALOHA imnida!” the seven girls bowed down to the camera at the press conference.

“The name ALOHA means hello and goodbye in Hawaii, it also shows love and affections towards people around us, and with the name we hope that we will also give the same vibe to everyone who listen to our music.” Explained Younghee, the leader.

“Our title track, ‘No Oh Oh’ is about a girl who’s mature but looks clumsy when it comes to love.” Explained Kimi.

And thus it was the first time they performed their title track.

Let’s just cut the day because, me, as the author slash fan of ALOHA want to see their showcase on V app #slapped

The show is almost starting and the fans got a free lightstick written ‘ALOHA’ on it.

“YEOROBUN! MAKE SOME NOISE!” Kimi screamed as they started the opening song. ‘Yum Yum’

Somi – Rae, Chanmi – Younghee, Chaeyeon – Anna, Yoojung – Kimi, Soyeon – Zhu, Dani – Jinnie, Siyeon – Candy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qex5g3lcl_w

Then they continued to their second song, Short hair. It has a little more y vibe in in it. The song is about a girl who wants to move on by cutting her hair short. The song stopped with their ending pose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoU2MOg1qVo

“Urineun nuguchi?”

“A~LOHA!” they then do another individual introduction and the fans started to chant.

“Wah, so many people came here today, thank you so much!” said Zhu and the seven bowed.

“It’s time for… dugun dugun dugun dugun…”

“ALBUM TALK!” said Younghee. “So what’s your favorite song and which one do you recommend?” asked Younghee to the others.

“I personally like Cushion! I have an awesome solo rap there, and I hope everyone will like it!” said Zhu.

“Oh, my favorite is actually the song that we just sang, Yum Yum! It’s a song that makes people want to dance. And I love dancing!” said Kimi.

“I also like Yum Yum, because it sounds like eating.” Said Jinnie and made the others laugh.

“My favorite would be Short hair, the one that we just sung too.” Said Rae.

“I think for me I like our title track best.” Said Candy. “Yeah me too! It’s so catchy that’s why we made it the title track.” Anna joined in.

“What about you leader?” asked Candy.

“Hmmm, since I like ballad songs, I prefer ‘in the same place’ there’s a special highnote there that I like very much.” Said Younghee.

“So what do you say we continue to the next song?” said Zhu.

“You really like this song don’t you sis?” asked Candy as they started to be on pose for the next song, ‘cushion’. The song is very hip hop ish and it gives the other side of the group’s image. It made them looks more energic and happy. They even got a special back dancer to heat it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmHMClqupdI

“SEE YEOROBUN? I TOLD YOU THE SONG WAS GREAT!” Zhu was very hyper after the 4th song.

“We have a great rapper don’t we?” asked Anna as she put her arms around Zhu’s shoulder.

“Now for some speech! Anyone wants to go first?” asked Younghee. Somehow after she asked that, one of them started tearing up.

“Awww, Jinnie-ah wae?” Zhu who were right next to the magnae tried to hug her.

“I-it’s… it’s just that I felt so happy, th-that we c-can finally stand here together.” She said in a little hard tone because of her tears.

“Jinnie-ya, you know that I’m a very sensitive person right?” asked Younghee who started tearing up as well but with a big smiling laughing face which made the whole group followed up to the laughing.

“We just want to thank everyone so much that you all can come today, I think our tears today wouldn’t be a happy one if this place is empty. Thank you to our newly shaped company, Collapsedone Ent for believing us to be the first group to ever debuted there.” said Rae because she was still a sunshine even though everyone is in tears.

“I also want to thank the fans. Among the 7 of us, I’m the one who often open the social media and I love reading your mentions, and your comments. So thank you for all the support and the positive energy that you give us.” Said Candy as she bowed and the other followed.

“Since our leader is kinda having a hard time wiping her tears, I’ll do the next greeting. Let’s continue to our next song, it’s a ballad but we will still dance to it!” said Anna. “And here it is, ‘in the same place’”

The song is about remembering the guy from the same place they’ve met. the song is very heart touching and Rae’s highnote made everyone teared up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1NbzOE4HTQ

“So yeah… that was our final ballad song and for our final and last song… here it is, No Oh Oh.” Said Younghee as they started their pose and the music starts

Rae- elkie, Younghee- seunghee, Zhu – yeeun, Jinnie- eunbin, Anna – Seungyeon, Candy-Yujin, Kimi - Sorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WbNEZBJAwE

“Thankyou for coming, see you next time!” said Candy as everyone bowed and waving to the fans and they walked back to the back stage.

-backstage-

“Whoa that was AMAZING!” said Anna.

“I can’t believe we finally performed in front of everyone!” Rae the squels and jumps like a bunny.

“Come on guys, let’s group hug!” said Candy.

“Guys, let’s celebrate with Chicken! My treat.” Said Younghee as they all agreed and asked their manager for chicken.

It was a long day but they finally reached their dream of debuting. Now they just need to do well on the real stage tomorrow. M countdown.

 

[Instagram]

@2016ALOHA 오늘와 주셔서 감사합니다
謝謝你今天來了
#아로하 #사탕 #CANDY

 

[fanbase twitter update]
@ALOHAintl 
[TRANS] thankyou for coming

 

---

OH LOOK THEY EVEN HAVE A TWITTER FANBASE HURAY.