For You (그대에게)

ALOHA!

Previously on chapter 25…

“M-Mark?” Rae asked, stuttering her words but she didn’t get an answer because the taller figure quickly embraced her in a hug.
“I miss you,” He said as he hugged her deeper. “So bad.”
“Mark hyung, not in public. Before anyone caught us,” the other male tried to remind Mark but Younghee stopped him, grabbing him by his wrist.
“P-please, let them be. They need some time alone,” Younghee said as she pulled the other member away.

“Let them be?! Tsk,” The elder male laughed sarcastically. “And you call yourself a leader?” 

JB snatched his hand from the girl’s grip, glaring. Younghee just sighed and crossed her arms in front of her, glaring back at the older male without a hint of fear in her eyes.

“At least I still have the heart to think and care about my members,” her cold harsh words were like daggers to JB. He shut his eyes, trying to hold back the anger that starts to build up.

“And what? Letting this one slip to only make more scandals and burn both of our group down?” JB’s voice was quiet but loud enough for Younghee to hear. There are a lot of people there in the cafe, and JB was also protecting his friend from the scandal.

Their fight made the two lovers came back to reality, pulling away from the hug and looked at the two leaders and each eyed them a quiet ‘sorry’.

“I-I’m sorry,” Mark muttered quietly, glancing at Rae but quickly shifts his gaze as his couldn’t even bear to see the girl’s eye anymore. What can he do? The rumours also started because of his reckless actions. Reminded by the fact that it was a public place, he couldn’t do anything but to pull JB away from the two girls. Before they leave, JB shot Younghee a death glare. Pretty sure if glares kills, Younghee would’ve been dead by now.

--

“Girls, here are your drinks, take the ones that has your names written on the cup, and no coffee for Jinnie and Anna, i've noted that.” Younghee took the drinks she had just bought for her team members back to the practice room. They were all stretching and doing vocal warm ups. It was D-3 for their comeback and they’re currently practicing an extra mile for their showcase at 14th.

“Hello girls! It’s D-3 days and I’m hoping that you’ll practice harder today, no more mistakes. Let’s review a little, okay? For You then Remember for the press conference. Avoid questions about the past scandal as many as possible. Then we’ll continue with the playlist for the showcase. From the top, let’s go!” The new manager was strict as he guided ALOHA through the short briefing before they started their practice.

Baby Soul-zhu, Jiae-candy, Jisoo-sujeong, Miju-anna,
Kei-rae, JIN-younghee, Soojeong-kimi, Yein-jinnie

The times I’ve wanted to cry,
I knew you’d come and hug me

Rae sang her parts as her part shows up. It wasn’t just a dance practice, it was also a vocal plus physical training.

Na geudaeege

Candy continued the song with her cute voice as she made a cute pose, learning the facial expression to make the fans happy.

In times flying by so quickly,
We feel like we can’t get enough

Kimi is now put in the vocal team as she was the second lead vocalist. Despite her position as a dancer and choreographer, she improved her vocals a lot.

Keep your head up, you’re are my
One and only, most beloved
When things get tough you can lean on me
Let’s share our dreams
All this great love I have,
I have for you

They ended the song with a perfect harmony. Their vocals are no joke. Seems like their hard work for weeks, day and night, had really paid off.

“Good job, girls. Let’s do it once again and let’s move on to the next song,” their manager walked towards the computer and give the song another shot.

--

“Oh man I’m definitely late now,” Sujeong panicked as the girl was practically running as quick as her legs allows her, all the way from her dorm to Collapsedone Ent. ALOHA’s new dorm is further than the old one, but since Sujeong never knew that, she just had to run from the dorm not knowing what it feels like to only have to walk for 5 minutes to the company.

Usually, Younghee woke up the earliest and every time she woke the other member, there will only be a couple members who actually woke up and get ready for the day. The other ones? They love their beds a lot.
Today, though, the company already called her very early in the morning so she just place put a sticky note for the members to read and quickly leave for the company and as sad as it is, Sujeong the new member was left all alone because she was the latest one to wake up. 

“Why didn’t the alarm went off properly! Ugh- I’m so done,” She ran quickly to the subway station, completely unaware that she no longer had to take trains to get to the agency. As soon as the train doors closed, she checked her new phone then realization hit her- she was in a wrong train.

“....Damn it.”

A guy who’s standing next to her, wearing a mask and a black hat suddenly chuckled after seeing her attitude. Sujeong puffed her cheeks slightly, shoving her phone back inside her black slingbag. What’s this guy’s problem?

“You can stop at the next 3 stations then took a train back to Apgujeong. This is the slow train one,” he said, still with his mask on. The girl was slightly startled at the guy’s kindness but politely nodded her head.

“Uh… thanks,” Sujeong thanked the masked man. She was brave enough not to use any mask to walk since she’s still a new member, which means she’s still not as popular as the other ALOHA members…. Or did she thought.

“You should really use a mask next time. ALOHA is pretty popular, you know,” he reminded, showing his eye smile upon the black hem of his mask. Sujeong widened her doe-like eyes to the statement, slightly stepping away from the taller man.

“A-are you a stalker or something?” Sujeong was already afraid at that time. It was her first time having to handle a situation like that and she didn’t know what to say to the guy so she spoke that way,only to see the male left out another short chuckle which again shows his eyesmile.

“Lee Jooheon. Monsta X. We’ll meet soon for the comeback,” he offered a hand to the younger girl. After hearing the name, a bell just rang in her head as she took his hand and shook it, nodding her head while mumbling her own introduction- which actually wasn’t that necesarry since Jooheon already mentioned both her name and her group. Damn it… I feel so embarrassed now that i couldn’t recognize a sunbae, she thought.

“Well… I guess I’ll see you later, Park Sujeong,”

The guy named Jooheon stepped down as the train stopped, but then she realized that she was also supposed to get off the train so she immediately ran outside but seems like it wasn’t her day when she slipped and bumped into Jooheon again. Fortunately, the latter was quick as he hold her before her bum collided with the cold floor.
“Whoa, be careful there,” He helped her to get back on her feet. Sujeong rubbed her nape, feeling embarrassed since it wasn’t a proper way to greet a sunbae, like really.

“That way,” He pointed to the other train lane, where Sujeong’s eyes followed the direction. “I’ll see you around, then,” He said again, now pulling his mask down to show his full face, smiling at the girl. His dimples were like poison to Sujeong. He’s charming yet cute and it made her smile like an idiot after she said thanks to him and quickly her heels, walking herself towards the train lane the dimple boy just showed her.

--

“PARK SUJEONG YOU’RE ONE HOUR LATE!” 

“HOW LONG DID YOU SLEEP?”

“OUR COMEBACK IS IN TWO DAYS!”

Sujeong was getting so much scolding from the other members, both from the older ones and the younger ones as well. It’s a good thing the manager hadn’t showed up that day.

“I’m sorry… I’m not used to this walking thing, I usually take the train, and it slipped my mind,” she said, looking down as guilt started to engulf her. Looking at the new member, Younghee finally let out a sigh and patted the girl’s shoulder, making the younger one shifted her gaze at Younghee.

“It’s a good thing manager oppa hasn’t come yet. In the meantime, let’s get you all ready before he gets suspicious,” Younghee instructed the other members, wanting to cover up Sujeong’s mistake since she understands her position.

--
January-february 2017

“Congratulations, unnie!” Zhu hugged her older sister as she graduated from SOPA. It might be weird because she’s now wearing a Hanlim uniform to attend her elder sister’s graduation.
“Thanks for coming sis, this means a lot… although…” Candy eyed her uniform, and Zhu nodded as they both laughed understanding the eyecontact of two siblings.
“Well, i better get going, i think Anna and Kimi eonnie will come in a few moments, i still have school. And good luck with you know who!” Zhu gave her sister a wink and almost got a head flick before she dodged and ran from SOPA to Hanlim. 

It was a happy day for Candy but it still for her since she didn’t have any phone to use. She just looked down and kicked some rocks that she didn’t realize a guy was standing in front of her on his phone. She eventually bumped him. “Hey watch where you’re go-!” said the guy in mask but he stopped as soon as he saw Zhu’s face he dropped his phone. “Z-zhu… it’s been a while.”
“D-donghyuk…” Zhu whispered slowly as she looked down. “I- uh… sorry, gotta go.” she quickly walked away passing him, yet he couldn’t lose her again. He promised not to let go of the girl he fell for since the first time they met. He pulled her hand and spun her around, not even thinking twice, he kissed the short girl in front of him.

-to be continued-

 

ps: please stream GOT7's never ever :D