Comeback V live

ALOHA!

Collapsedone Ent’s practice room. 8 chairs are lined up with one camera in the middle of the room.
Seat position:
Younghee - Kimi - Jinnie - Zhu - Candy - Sujeong - Anna - Rae


Kimi : Is the camera on? (waves to test the screening) OH it’s on!
Sujeong : Hello!!!! (screams really loud)
Rae : There’s no one here yet though..?
Jinnie : (randomly wiggles her head) Ohana come here~
Younghee : Urineun nuguji?
All: A~LOHA! (waves their hands) Annyeonghaseyo ALOHA imnida!
Younghee : Right! We wanted to thank you guys so much for our dearest OHANA’s love and support that today we finally released our comeback song after 7 months of hiatus.
All: (screams loudly)
Zhu : Yeah, after a lot that happened, having everyone to stay with us is such an honour.
Kimi : And there’s no way we can make it without you guys, and this comeback is special of all OHANAs who’ve worked hard.
Anna : We thank you so much or the beautiful gift that you guys give for us and that is WE GOT OUR FIRST WIN FOR WHATTA MAN!
All : (screams and doing random dances some sings Whatta Man’s refrain)
Jinnie: Thank you so much that everyone give so much love for Whatta Man. We also hope that our new song will also reach to your hearts.
Candy : Oh! By the way I think we need to explain something first.
Zhu : What is it sis?
Candy : (points at the girl sitting next to her)
Zhu : OH! 
Sujeong : (tries hard not to laugh at Candy)
Rae : Hey everyone! We have a new member here!
All : WOOOOOOOOO (cheers for Sujeong as the girl laughed)
Sujeong : Alright I’ll introduce myself! Hello everyone, my name is Park Sujeong! It’s a pleasure for me to finally be able to greet you guys officially! On V App live! What’s good? (Pretends to act swag) 
All: (claps and cheers for Sujeong then Anna places her arm around the girl who had the same position in the group as her)
Rae: Now that Sujeong is a part of our family, please give more love and support for the 8 of us, and for the next half hour we will be right here, waiting for our MV release and we will entertain our OHANAs with Q&A and games and many more!
Sujeong : Can we read the comments first?
Younghee : (takes the phone from the staff) there’s a lot of comments already… ‘whoa new member’ ‘ah pretty unnies TT’ ah thank you ‘can’t wait for the MV!’ yes we can’t wait as well since actually we haven’t seen the final cut for the MV yet so it’s our first time as well..
Rae : (takes another phone) Kimi Jinnie please aegyo. You heard them, do it. (she said in a straight yet demanding face which makes everyone laughed)
Candy : Jinnie first!!
Jinnie : Ah-... Oh i know! (everyone close Jinnies face after the count of three) Oppa yang~ (Laughs while covering her face)
All : Kimi kimi!!
Kimi: na kkung-kko-tto gi-shing-kkung-kko-tto (pouts and makes everyone screams)
Anna : (pretends her heart is shot) Ah- my heart, someone help.
Zhu : Indeed Kimi eonnie the queen of aegyo!
Younghee : it’s question and answer time everyone, we’ll try to answer as many as possible! (scrolls the comments) Oh! ‘Who wakes up the latest?’ hana, dul, set
All : (points at Sujeong)
Sujeong : guilty… (makes a peace sign)
Rae : ‘Do you have any idols that you are close with?’ hmm most of my close friends are not idols haha
Zhu : (raises hand) twice’s Chaeyoung!
Candy : Gfriend’s Yuju, SinB and Eunha are pretty close with me. We went to the same school!
Younghee : I haven’t interacted much with other idols but i wanna get close to Wheein and Hwasa from Mamamoo.
Anna : My friend is Kimi and Sujeong. (everyone laughs)
Candy : (takes another phone) what do you want to say to the person next to you? Wow, this is a fun question, let’s start with Rae eonnie.
Anna : (looks at Rae and made her laughs)
Rae: (looks at Anna) Um… (laughs before she could even say anything) sorry guys this is funny- Anna, please stop buying so many shoes! I can’t properly keep my shoes now! (everyone laughs)
Zhu: That’s true! Good one, eonnie! Hahaha
Anna: (laughs) i’ll remember that eonnie, but don’t you come to me and ask to look at my new shoes? (she points at Rae and laughs) 
Rae: (widen her eyes and laughs) no I didn’t!
Anna : You did! Oh well, we’ll argue later at the dorm, it’s my turn to say something to Sujeong. (turns her head to Sujeong) stop using the 5 minutes alarm in a really loud volume! (everyone laughs and Anna looks at the camera) she’s really hard to be woken up so she puts on an alarm every 5 minutes and I always wake up at the first bell.
Sujeong : HAK HAK HAK HAK (laughs hysterically) Mianhae~ (still laughs and wipes her tears then turns to Candy) thank you for having a high pitched voice and be our Candy virus, I laughed everyday because of her. (she points at Candy)
Jinnie : That’s true! She has a really cheap humor and shows us random pictures everyday, I legit cry.
Candy : (raise her hands with full of excitement) MY TURN! Zhu stop stealing my food! That is all. (she smiles at the camera like nothing happened.)
Zhu : where do you get those food anyway? I was just having a bite then it taste really good so… it continued… How do you not gain weight after buying that much food?
Candy: It’s called metabolism, dear sister. And work out. (pats Zhu’s back and made everyone laugh)
Zhu: Anyway… my turn (looks at Jinnie) Jinnie-ya… we have a really good connection as the two magnaes, but please stop standing near me when I forgot to wear heels or wedges, you are really tall and you made me look like a midget. (everyone laughs)
Jinnie : (slaps Zhu while laughing)
Zhu : Yah-! it hurts!
Jinnie : HAHAHAHA, the manager often puts us together in one lane, even now. (she continues to laugh)
Candy : Oh! I need to tell something (raise her hands) these days, people kept saying I look more like Jinnie rather than Zhu, and everyone is now calling me and Jinnie as CanJin siblings.
Zhu: (glares and stays quiet) ……
Candy : MIANHAE~~~ (hugs the younger sibling)
Zhu: Jinnie to Kimi! (keep pretending to sulk and made everyone laugh)
Jinnie: Kimi eonnie why are you so cute? And you’re a really kind eonnie that I respect the most!
Rae: the most? Now I’m jealous (laughs)
Kimi :(holds her cheeks) Awww. I love you Jinnie (makes a heart sign) Rae eonnie I love you too. (sends love to Rae)
Jinnie : N-no! It’s not like that (waves a hand in front of her face) I respect everyone but since we were roommates before, I get to know her more..
Kimi : My turn! (looks at Younghee) thank you for being a good leader (poses a salute) And please cook us more ramyuns, i love ramyuns. (she giggled)
Jinnie : YAS RAMYUNS!
Younghee : (laughs) Right! I’ll note that and thank you! Oh and it’s my turn to Rae… Uh… (turned to see Rae at the other end) This is kind of a serious thing. I’ve been seeing Rae working extra hard these days for dancing and her vocals, so please take care of your health!
Rae : Ah, you saw it? I’ll take care of my health starting now. (Raises her hands up feeling excited and laughs)
Candy: Next question, what have you been doing during the hiatus?
Zhu: Oh! Me and Huiling- oh i mean candy eonnie goes to school again, and she graduates! (everyone claps)
Kimi : Me, Anna and Sujeong (points at them) have been making new choreography and many dances. Oh- and Anna get to meet her parents in Thailand.
Anna : Yes! I’m korean but my parents live in Thailand. Teehee~ (makes a peace sign)
Jinnie : Ah- yeoreobun! Look it’s T-2minutes! What to do now?
Rae : Why not showing a choreography teaser?
All : (claps as Anna and Sujeong stood up and Kimi standing behind ready to sing)
Younghee : Oh- everyone please anticipate Kimi’s voice, her voice is really good and matched this song very well.
Kimi : Ah- gomawo eonnie~ (sending loves to Younghee and starts singing a melody of the intro, Anna and Sujeong jumps after the ‘aw’ part)
Jinnie : OH- IT’S TIME! 
All: Panics and quickly opens youtube to watch

Rae: this is so aesthetic.
Jinnie : Eonnie deul nomu yeppo
Zhu : We had fun shooting this
Candy: We met our parents during the shoot.
-song ends-
All: claps and cheers
Younghee : Yeorobun, we will promote a lot, and work really hard for this comeback, and soon we will be seeing everyone again in broadcast, don’t forget to come to our showcase and we will explain all the songs there. We promise that we will do our best and won’t let anyone down. So please give us much love and support, we love you!! This has been…
All: A~LOHA! Kamsahamnida!
Zhu: See you later
Kimi : we love you~