Never Ever

ALOHA!

“CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!” The members of ALOHA blow the lighted candles on their cake that the manager gave them as a celebratory item for their comeback.

“Come one girls! Let’s do our best for this!” Younghee gathered the girls in a circle for a final prayer and cheer before the showcase.

And as the curtains rose, the silhouette of ALOHA was showed as the song ‘Whatta Man’ started. The 8 member formation got hyped as the fans cheered with their two colored unofficial lightstick: Peach and Green. They were much more spirited and had improved a lot ever since their first sudden win.

“This is for OHANA!” before they started singing, Candy’s adlib filled the room as they all started posing and dancing to the beat.

 

The song ended and the crowed cheered even louder as the intro for their next song is . No Oh Oh. Their debut song. Again they are being extra cute after the dark sassy and y concept. They started being cute and fluffy for the other song. After the song ended, they took their breath and some took the drinks, gulping down the content as OHANA kept cheering for the girls.

 

“Urineun nuguji?” asked Younghee, starting their greetings.

“A~LOHA!” the members greeted the fans as they bowed and smiled, waving their hands.

“How’s everyone today?” Kimi the bubbly girl greeted the fans which was answered by a loud cheering for their comeback. They then sat down on the 8 bar stools provided and did some talks and interviews about them and their newest album.

“This is our new member! Please introduce yourself!” said Anna.

“Annyeonghasseyo, Park Sujeong imnida!” she bowed making the fans cheered screaming “Park Sujeong You’re so pretty!!!”

After the introduction they started talking about their selfmade song.

Mermaid is about a mermaid who fell in love with a human and she just wanna meet him but she can’t,” Jinnie explained since she was the writer of the lyrics.

“It feels great to participate in the song making of one of the title tracks. As for Remember, it is more of a cheerful song, where it was about reminiscing the past events and also an invitation to reenact the memories there,” Rae explained.

Oppa Chingu is also a cheerful summer style of song,” Anna and Zhu also commented, introducing their own song.

“Ah, many people asked why the album were titled Thanks Summer when it’s released in Spring,” Younghee spoke.

“It’s actually an act of gratitude for the fans who stayed with us during our summer comeback. We’re very grateful and we really want to give this song For You to our fans.”

 

After answering a couple more questions, ALOHA then sung ‘Mermaid’ and ‘Cupid’ before they got to the closing segment, where they sang their two songs for the comeback promotions. The showcase went smoothly as they did the closing with Remember and For You. Before they officially close the Showcase, the members appeared for the encore where they performed an acoustic version of Dear My Friend as a simple form of ‘thank you’ for their OHANAs who they had thought as their own friends.

 

--

“M countdown here we come!” the unnie lines and dongsaeng lines were in different cars as they both came to MCountdown.

“Younghee!” the manager called for her after the other members were already inside the black van. “You’re with GOT7 today. I don’t want any interactions and no more scandal. I’ve prepared a body guard outside your dressing room so don’t even try anything,” the manager warned while Younghee just simply nodded her head.

She immediately opened her phone and texted Youngjae, her friend.

Please help me and don’t let our group meet. I really need your help on this.”

The moment Youngjae read her text, he reflectively nodded and texted back an approval. “Ay ay captain! You can leave that to me.”

 

But just as clumsy as Youngjae is… he failed.

“Mark hyung! You can’t!” Youngjae tried to pulled Mark as he swiftly passed the bodyguards just to meet Rae in her dressing room. His smile grew wider as the two finally looked at each other, those invisible sparks were all over them.

“Hey…” he said, waving at the girl as he stepped closer, closing the gap between the two.

“H-hey… Uhm, you shouldn’t be here,” Rae stuttered when she tried to remind Mark, although she can’t deny that she was really happy Mark was there.

“I know, I-I just wanted to see you. Good luck!” he said, showing his signature canine tooth smile.

“Good luck too! And uhm… get well soon for Jackson,” Rae said. Mark could only nod when Rae mentioned Jackson’s name and went out of ALOHA’s dressing room.

 

Why did she talked about Jackson when there’s me here.

 

“Ya! You! Stay out of our group! We’re already having a hard time without Jackson, don’t make any other scandals about us!” JB with his anger rising shot Younghee a death glare, pointed his finger on Younghee and even now, Younghee is really scared of him. JB can immediately sense that as he stepped back, feeling guilty but he just walked away with his arm being pulled by Jinyoung. The younger one turned back and bowed but quickly waved a bit at Jinnie, making the girl smile and also waved back at him.

“Eonnie… are you okay?” Zhu patted the leader’s back as she walked closer, a frown appeared on her forehead.

“Yeah I’m fine just… Please, help me and stay away from them. You guys are save, but not me. Manager oppa is putting an extra eye on us. Unless you guys don’t want your phones back... And especially you!”

Younghee was actually mad at JB but she put the blame back on her group and pointed at Rae for this. Maybe she is on her period? No one knows.

 

--

Anna was walking down the backstage alleys of Mnet M countdown’s hall because she was about to get ready for the first performance of ALOHA’s comeback stage. She was the first to get her makeup done thus she was the first to get by the stage and do a mic test. Suddenly, a taller figure appeared from nowhere and bumped into her small figure, made her stumble and fell.

“Oh my, Anna you okay?” the taller boy lent her a hand and made her looked up and held his hand as a response.

“I’m… fine.” She gave him a thin smile and wanted to walk pass him but he held her shoulders.

“Uhm…” He hummed, hesitating yet again but Anna somehow already figured out what he was going to ask.

“I- gotta go, the staffs are probably searching for me..”

“Oh- okay… good luck! I’ll be cheering for you.” He faked a smile as he let her once again disappear from his sight.

They performed their best for Remember and put their hearts out for the other song ‘For You’ as the fans cheered. Their first day of comeback is a success.

 

-Practice room a week later-

 

“NAN NEOMU AREUMDAWO~ WOOOO~” Sujeong was jamming to Monsta X’s new comeback song as it released. A special someone texted her to open youtube and watch it because HE wanted to know her opinion on his raps. Is it I.M? You know… because he’s a 96liner who raps… maybe they’re friends?

BUT NO. It’s Jooheon, ladies and gentleman.

“Sujeong? What are you doing?” Kimi came in the practice room and find Sujeong dancing randomly to a new song.

“I- uh… nothing…”

 

--

Epilogue

“H-hey! It’s been awhile.” The really tall figure smiled at Kimi.

“Uh-uh… how are you?” asked kimi back.

“I’m having a quick holiday after a lot of comeback, it’s time for us Seventeen to have a holiday.” he said scratching his back.

“Then… congratulations!” said Kimi.

“And uhm… good luck on your comeback!” said Mingyu. “And uhm… Maybe next time we can go on a date? You and me. No one else.”


 

--

Another epilogue

The members of GOT7 went home to their new dorms and greeted the ill Jackson who laid flat on his bed, trying to rest both his mind and body.

“How’s the performance?” Jackson, who’s not being himself because of his anemia disease, asked.

“It was good.” Mark. His best friend was looking down and doesn’t look as happy as he used to.

“I thought you met Rae today? Aren’t you suppose to be happy?” Jackson asked, raising an eyebrow.

“She… well she said get well soon to you,” said Mark flatly while giving his friend a drink. Being a good friend he is, Jackson quickly catched on Mark’s unusual behaviour and chuckled.

“Dude… are you jealous?” Jackson laughed with his usual hyena voice.

“Seriously, dude. I’m sick. Anemia. She’s really just being a good friend and wanted this friend of hers to quickly get his back on stage so Markiepooh wouldn’t be lonely anymore!” Jackson exaggeratedly expressed his words. Mark’s not even sure now whether if Jackson’s actually sick or no since, how could a sick person be this active?

“Oh… so… you have no feelings for her?” Mark asked, trying to make sure while Jackson just rolled his eyes in disbelief.

“Not even a single thing. Well except as good friends,” Jackson grinned cheekily, patting the older’s shoulder.

“Then… Wish me luck because I’m gonna ask her out.”