True Love

ALOHA!

It was night time and once again they have no schedules at night because of the scandal.

"I'm really sorry eonnie."

"Stop saying sorry, most of it was my fault... I mean... i know you two are the siblings here but we're all sisters. And... sisters fight, right?" asked Younghee as they did a big hug.

"I miss being us..." said Anna still hugging the members.

"Oh, since we have nothing to do tonight, then let's just tell stories!" said Kimi. "You know, just open up a little, all this time we only talked about schedules and performance right?" she continued.

"WOah! Nice idea!" said Jinnie. and as that the talking session was open.

"I... want to start." Jinnie raised her hand.

"Oh, i think i know who this will be about..." Kimi said as she was also one of the closest one to her.

"I think everyone knows who this will be about." Rae added.

--

"Aigu!" the elder male pats the younger female's head. "You're a really good dancer." he smiled showing his wrinkles.

"Uhh, thanks again for... teaching me those hard choreography, sunbae."

"Did you just said sunbae again?" asked Jinyoung.

"I mean oppa." Jinnie then gave him a wide smile.

"So... what do you wanna do after this?" he asked while getting a bottle of water.

"I don't know, i don't have much schedules." Jinnie answered back.

"Then... accompany me." he said.

"Huh?"

"Accompany me to the book store. I wanna show you a book." He said as he took his coat and wore it. Seeing the girl in front of him standing still being confused of what he just said. He chuckled as he took her coat and put it around her.

"Thanks but... i can put it on myself." she smiled as she put it her arms in. Then she walked out from JYP practice room at that time. Jinyoung smiled again just starring at her from the back made him happy. He then walked a little faster only to hop on her. "Ya! Park Jinyoung!" the girl said.

"Did you just call me by my full name? That's rude Jin-ah." he said as he spun her around. he then look at her right in the eye making her cheeks pink as he laughed and put her hoodie up. he then puts his hand on her cold cheeks to make it warmer.

--

"OMOOOOO! SO CUTEEEEE" Younghee literally fangirls over her story. "Did he ask you out?" she asked again.

"That's... a no." Jinnie answered. "With all this scandal, seeing him feels like a dagger. I don't even know what's my relationship with him is." she said again and made the members quiet.

"He made a song about me." Rae suddenly spoke.

"What... who?" asked Zhu.

"Mark... He made me a song." Rae put her hands on her face.

--

Watch TV. Now.

Rae got a text from Mark as she opened the TV to watch GOT7 perform 'Let Me'. It had to be one of her favorite songs in GOT7's newest album after it release, she imediatelly listened to all of it in Melon.

Yeah i saw it, nice performance.

That was for you. I thought of you while writting it.

And as that, Rae dropped her phone, good thing it went on the sofa. She couldn't reply anything since that text, because the next day, the scandal went wild. She then knew that Mark also has feelings for her. But she didn't knew what her heart wants to answer.

--

"Rae... this must be hard for you..." Candy gave Rae a big hug. "I... also have a story..."

--

SOPA and Hanlim

the two popular school among idols and many musical students. In fact in both of the school, they have two of ALOHA's member.

"Good morning HeeLing sunbae!" a male student bowed to Candy calling her real name as she bowed back. It's actually Candy's final year in SOPA and this drama happened. She really just want to help the others find Younghee but she couldn't because of school. And same goes for Zhu, her younger sister. Candy walked to her locker and slowly open it only to find a dead rat playful toy falling down from her locker.

"KYAAA!!!" She jumped as she heard some girls laughing behind her. She also saw many notes telling her to stay away from Jungkook. It's really hard to be close to a popular idol friend. And with all those scandal and gossips coming aound, it was even harder for them. But Candy knew this is the concequences she need to take, she can either be angry at the people that she doesn't even know... or she could just stay cool and continue her life........ She picked the first one.

"Who did this?!" Candy screamed in the hall way earning a smirk from a female student as she walked over to Candy.

"How do you like it? It's a little fan gift from us, because you're just like that thing. Dead rat." she said being really arrogant.

"I don't know who you are, I don't know what's your problem with me, and i don't even know why you would believe in such stupid rumour! Jungkook is a student here. Is it wrong to talk to him like HOW NORMAL STUDENTS TALK TO EACH OTHER?" Candy was raising her voice making the girls stepped back. "So let's play fair. I won't talk to Jungkook, and YOU also don't talk to any idols who goes here. Does that sound fair?" the didn't answer her. Candy's words are too much. "As i thought." and as that, she knew she won her little debate with them as she left them standing there.

little did she know, Jungkook was standing behind his locker seeing the drama that happened between her and the girls. He sighed at what she said. How can he approach her now? His manager also said no more going with any members of ALOHA.

the bell rang showing that it's the end of school time as Candy quickly took everything on her desk and put it in her bag as she walked out to her locker and take some stuff from there to put it in her bag and slung it on her shoulder as she quickly walked out. she's dying to know what happen to Younghee. Suddenly a hand pulled her away from the crowded place at the back of the school.

"You're seriously going to ignore me?"

"What? Is that even a question that needs an answer?" Candy asked the the taller male infront of her. Looking bbravely into his eyes. But as brave as she is the male just leaned in and put a hand on her side as she stepped back and her eyes went wide.

"What if i don't want you to ignore me?" Jungkook said as he locked his gaze to her.

"That's a no can do, Jungkook-ssi." said Candy as she fought her nervousness and walked away from him.

--

Zhu on the other hand didn't get as much hate as Candy did. She has some idol friends there, and the student didn't care much. But she's as stressed out as Candy into wanting to know about Younghee. She really just wanted to see her and know that everything is okay. She waked out and start walking to SOPA to find her sister. She stopped at a convenience store to buy a milk for herself, just to calm her mind. LIttle did she know that was the same place where she met Donghyuk.

"Hey." and boom. that is where Donghyuk is actually at.

"Omo, you scared me!" Zhu turned around to see the elder boy smiling at her. "I'm sorry, but i can't be seen with you, i gotta go." Zhu then tried to walk away from him.

"No!" he said as he stopped her from going by hugging her from the back.

"Please let go..." Zhu was dying at that moment. It was really cold and his hug feels so warm, she knew she had to let go. But the more she tried to, the stronger Donghyuk's hug gets. "I can't be seen with you, please let go!" and as thet Donghyuk let go of her as Zhu started to tear up. "I'm sorry..." she said paying her milk and went.

--

the two had to do that. they had to leave whom they love to protect their carrer. 

"Well... Bambam keeps texting me, i just don't know what to answer him." said Anna

Anna are you okay?
Remember, you have me!
I'll send you your favorite ice cream, what do you think?
Please answer me!
Anna i won't stop until you tell me your conditions!
i'm about to perform, don't forget to eat!
Anna, i know you're reading this.
This feels like Frozen, but you're the Elsa, and that's funny because you're actually Anna! LOL
Please answer me.

Anna remembered the texts that he sent her right before their phones are taken. And how she regret that, she needs to tell him she's fine. He's her bestfriend, and she knew better that he would be there for her.

"What about you Kimi?" Asked Younghee listening to all the girls' love stories made her sad. She felt like it was also one of her faults that they couldn't talk to their love ones.

"I'm... uh... pretty close to Mingyu."

"HA! I KNEW IT!" said Candy who went from gloomy to super hyper.

"But not anymore. Pledis is pretty strict i guess, i can't contact him anywhere." she explained. The night was silent. After their talk, they all went to bed but Younghee. She was sitting in the living room. alone with an earphone on her ear. She was listening to classical music as she started to write and sometimes just crossing out what she wrote.

I found you then i lost you, looking back is torture
and it hurts to know i let you go, you are always there near me
you live right around the corner

True love i knew it was there  I had it
True love was so hard for me to find
True love if i could get it back
I'd never let it go this time

--

ps: the lines that are crossed out is just Younghee fixing the lyrics. originally by Dove Cameron - True Love.

oh and i had a request that Jinnie changed her faceclaim into Eunseo from WJSN!