Introducing the new life of ALOHA

ALOHA!

The room was only filled with the manager and Younghee. The younger lady creased her brows as she thought she heared her manager wrong.

"A new member?" Younghee is utterly confused by the information their manager just pass to her. ALOHA will be an 8 membered girlgroup with an addition of 1 new trainee who just arrived in Collapsedone Ent. She was also a trainee from JYP Entertainment who got transfered there. The company had no idea about what they should get her into because she has been a trainee for a full 3 years and is old and talented enough to went on a debut. The company then decided to create a whole new image for ALOHA by adding one more member to the group.

"Yeah, and another news... you girls will be having a new dorm."

BOOM. Another surprise... What else could the company possibly give them now?

"And for the comeback, all of you will have to learn, make lyrics and also compose a couple of songs. Plus, the comeback title track is already chosen and we will shoot the MV in Okinawa, Japan."

Yep, it turns out there's more.

She's still trying to wrap her head on what will happen to ALOHA in the future. Now, she needs to take care of 7 members and what if the new member is older than her? It would be hard to manage the group together since she's not yet familiar with the new girl.

"Anyway, your new member will arrive soon in the practice room. You will listen to the song preview and study it overnight. You will practice the song again tomorrow and start recording the day after. Got it?" the manager said. "And please... this time, no more scandals."

and as that, Younghee nodded before heading out from the meeting room towards the practice room at the end of the alley only to find the 7 members are already in there.

"What? New member? But we haven't heard about anything yet?" Anna spoke to the new face in the room.

"Eonnie! please tell her ALOHA is a 7 member girlgroup..." Zhu said as she noticed Younghee's presence in the room, pulling her leader to their spot.

"About that... Actually, we are no a 8 membered group," Younghee explained, taking the other girls in a total shock. "It's also a big news for me, manager eonnie just told me about this a few moments ago."

"Uh-... So does that means I'm in?" asked the new girl, pointing at herself.

"Well... We have no choice, I heard you also got transfered from JYP, no? We still have the same trainee story so... Welcome to the family," Younghee flashes a smile as the new girl jumped after screaming "Yes!!!". She's quite hyper.

"Ah- anyway, I'm Park Sujeong, 96Liner, and I'm a dancer, nice to meet you!" (fc: kwon MinA) the girl introduced herself as bowed down.

"Dancer? Show me what you got," Anna challenged as she plugged her phone to the speaker and played a hip hop music. As she started to feel the beat, Sujeong walked in with style as she danced to the music and made the whole team awe in amusement. "Wow, you're good!" Anna high fived the girl and gave her a warm hug.

"I think we'll be great friends. Wait no cross that... family," Anna added as they gave the new member a warm hug.

It seems that it's such a happy time with the members but they're not having a good time at all. Sujeong was not ready for their habbits and everyday routine. The other members already knew their parts everytime they're distributing their lines for a song, but this time the director of the song changed their parts. With Sujeong coming in, she became a new rapper, and Jinnie is put into vocals and sub rapper.

Not only that they changed their parts, they also changed their concept. Good bye fierce ALOHA, hello bubbly and cheerful ALOHA. Most of the songs that they'll release in their upcoming comeback doesn't have much raps. This was actually the original concept of ALOHA, where they bring a happy summer vibe, but they finally got to change now.

--

"PD-nim!" Younghee came in his office with the rest of the members following. "We... have some songs that maybe you could listen..."

--

"So, welcome to your new dorm. You're now divided into 4 rooms. Rae and Younghee in here, Candy and Zhu in here, Kimi and Jinnie here and finally Anna and Sujeong there," their manager walked around the place as she pointed at each rooms, dividing the girls into 4 couples for each rooms. "You can start making up the place now," and as the manager leaves, they started unpacking. After a couple hours of unpacking stuffs and some mini tours to the other's rooms, they continued to write lyrics and compose musics for their upcoming comeback after their long hiatus

"Hey... Our comeback schedules are right after GOT7's... Again..." Candy suddenly broke the silence, making two of the girls pause on what they were currently doing as their minds wander.

"Again?" Sujeong tilted her head, confused. "What's wrong with that? You sound upset.." Sujeong added, looking at the other 7 girls.

"Yeah... There was a big scandal last time we had our comeback near the boys' group and much happened, so Jinnie and Rae, please hold yourself, no matter how much you wanna see them, okay?" Younghee mentioned as the two subtly nodded with a soft 'okay'.

"Wait what's wrong... I don't understand anything..." Sujeong asked as the new kid is still confused about what happened. So they came together and did a story night as usual. Sujeong felt bad for asking about what happened to them but she'll understand them even more by opening up as a family.

It was already late as they finished their story time, and Younghee was the one to remind them about their schedules for the next day.

"C'mon guys let's pack up, we'll have a great day tomorrow," Younghee, like the mother she is, went back to her room as they one by one went off to their rooms and called it a day. Everyone, except for Jinnie. As she sat on the couch, her eyes never left the TV screen where it airs 'Legend of The blue Sea' and fangirled over Jinyoung's kiss scene.

"I... really miss him..."

 

--

IT'S 1ST MARCH AND IT''S RAE'S BIRTHDAY!

#HAPPY23RDRAEOFSUN

i uploaded a lot on Instagram, please check @2016_ALOHA

and a lot of surprises there too, plus a special subunit?

so... Green team or Peach team?