ALOHA's 1st Concert "THANKYOU from ALOHA" (part 2)

ALOHA!

The concert continued as the hall went dark. The opening instrumental of Ariana Grande’s Problem echoed throughout the concert hall as two of the eldest members came out with a black and white costume.

“OHANA make some noise!” Rae shouted through the microphone on her hand

 

I want you ho hoo~

 

The both sing a harmony with a simple choreography. Making the whole crowd screams at their vocals. Then the rap part came as they started rapping as well and the crowd went even wilder when the verse came in with their break dance, shocking everyone of how good a main vocalist can be. And it was quite y and energetic for a pure face like them. No one actually realized that they’re quite a dancer too.

 

The song ended as the two went backstage, with another song coming out along with a sofa on stage with three members and a dark swan lake dress. Full moon by Sunmi was playing as the three dancers of the group came out. [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iBp-mD7itg ]

 

Anna, Sujeong and Kimi made a great y performance of the song. It’s perfect for their images as they danced with a smirk right on when the camera took a close up shot of them. Kimi as the center of the song was perfect because she looks like a swan lake. But Anna’s flexible body and Sujeong’s perfect image of the song made the whole performance way more fun.

 

After Full Moon performance ended, from the bottom of the stage came out three more members smiling widely with their red tuxedo.[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bLbK9yqJiU]

Bruno Mars’ song Uptown Funk was blasted on max volume in the concert hall.

 

“MAKE SOME NOISE!” Candy screamed as the music starts and they danced as if they’re having fun on stage with the cheerful song. The fans enjoyed their performance as they all jumped when the three started walking around the stage to greet the fans at the back as well. Candy, Zhu and Jinnie ended the performance with a bow.

 

--Meanwhile--

“DID YOU SEE-”

“SHUT UP MARK!

“BUT-”

“HEY-

“I-”

“I KNOW WHAT I SEE!”

“GUYS CAN WE WATCH THE CONCERT IN PEACE?” Wooyoung glared at the 7 guys who immediately shut their mouths closed.

“Finally some pe-”

“JINNIEEEEE!!!”

“OK TAECYEON WHAT THE !!!!” Wooyoung shouted from the other end of the row, almost throwing his hand banner at his teammate.

 

--

 

All the members came out with their hip hop outfit. There were only five members out because Candy, Zhu and Jinnie are preparing to switch their outfit for the next performance.

“Woah! That was a really nice performance wasn’t it?” Kimi waved to the fans opening the small talk session.

“Who knew the vocalist are dancers and the rappers can sing too?” Anna asked while glancing at Younghee and Rae at the other end of the line, continuing Kimi’s talk.

“We know you guys ‘ship’ us that way!” Rae grinned widely as she slung her arm around Younghee’s shoulder while laughing because she knew how the fans act. The crowd cheered as the two oldest members of ALOHA interacts with each other.

“It’s really fun preparing all of these, picking the songs and learning new choreographies.” Sujeong said, leading the talk back to their original topic.

“So how was your preparations?” Younghee asked the Full Moon team.

“We learned how to be y like Sunmi sunbaenim.” said Kimi and made the fans cheered once more. “It was challenging because our newest song and image are pure and fresh, we suddenly need to change into this dark and y image.” she continued.

“But it’s still a lot of fun. We had fun learning and improvising the song.” Anna added while smiling to the fans.

“What about the Problem team?” asked Kimi singing the song while asking the two eldest.

“Rae’s highnote was on point, right guys?” asked Younghee to the fans making them scream Rae’s name. It made her blush and waved her hands in front of her face as if she’s denying it.

“It wasn’t that good. I mean, you did great too!” said Rae pointing at Younghee.

“HEY GUYS!” soon, Candy came in with the magnae line waving and standing next to the five.

“You’re just in time! We were talking about our preparations for the unit performance,” Younghee said to the three girls who just got up on stage in their new outfits.

“We sure had a lot of fun. I mean, Bruno Mars is really cool and his songs are amazing.” said Jinnie.

“Actually, we were planning on singing 24karats but then Uptown Funk really got our attention and it actually matches our vibe well, don’t you think?” Zhu asked to her sister and her magnae line friend.

“Uptown Funk was definitely the best song there is.” added Candy.

“Well, now that all eight of us is here, why not we continue the stage?” asked Younghee. There was a small tablet on stage facing them to show the time so that they wouldn’t take too long on each performance.

“Alright then! I think most of you already know what song we will be singing after this because of the outfits.” Zhu said while walking to her spot.

“It brings so much memories isn’t it?” added Jinnie when the stage light turned off and they pose backwards until a whistle sound came in and they performed No Oh Oh, their debut song.

 

--

Ani ani ya~

 

The song ended and the members went backstage with another VCR coming on screen.

 

BEHIND THE SCENES.

 

“Annyeong~” Kimi was holding a camera. It was her self cam. In fact, she’s always the one who hold the cameras first these days because she takes the best selca. She took the camera walking around Collapsedone ent’s hallway as she stopped on one door, listening to Uptown Funk playing. “GOTCHA!”

Kimi stepped in and waved to the three who was practicing.

“What are you guys practicing on? I hear no ALOHA songs.” Kimi said pretending she didn’t know.

“It’s a secret!” said Jinnie with her index finger in front of her lips telling Kimi to be quiet.

“But by the time this is showed, they’ll probably already know.” said Kimi with a straight face and made Jinnie laughed with embarrassment.

“Then, we’ll see how you guys would react by then!” said Zhu with a big smile.

“Please look forward to our performance!” said Candy as Kimi waved then moved again to another room.

 

--

“She looks really tired.” “Looks like the company didn’t give them any rest.” “Jinnie looks like a zombie.”

“Can you please be quiet?” Jinyoung who sat in front of the fanboys who talked and gossips a lot turned around and shushed them. He was smiling when they’re concerned about Jinnie, but calling her a zombie? He was a little pissed.

 

“Someone’s on fire.”JB whispered to Jinyoung. He knew that most of s are close to ALOHA’s members and he wanted to protect both group from any scandal.

“Sorry, hyung. I just felt like I had to do that.” he replied once more.

“How do you know when you finally fell in love with her?” asked JB, making Jinyoung shocked at the question.

“Actually, I don’t know hyung. One day you’re just a senior to her and the next day you can’t stop thinking about her. Sometimes I hate the fact that i can’t stop thinking about her, but feeling keeps coming back and it made me sure that I’ve fell for her.” Jinyoung said as  he smiled, showing his wrinkles on his eyes. “Why you ask anyway?”

 

“Because… actually I don’t know why I just asked you that.” said JB. He then looked to the other side of him. He saw a view of Mark’s sparkly eyes when Rae popped up in the VCR -- the elder guy is also definitely in love with her. JB sighed for a moment then his eyes went back to the VCR with both Rae and Younghee on screen. Little did he know, a smile came to his face.

 

--

 

“We’re gonna show you guys that we can dance too!” said Rae as she points to the camera that Kimi was holding and Younghee waved to Kimi. As for the final stop, Kimi put the camera on the small table in one side of the room. As the three members left (with Anna and Sujeong) was practicing for their song full moon.

 

The scene moved to the concert venue, and this time Candy was holding the camera and interviewing Zhu who was eating.

“Hey sis, what cha eating?”

“Salad!” said Zhu while pretending to cry. A few moments later came in Jinnie eating a whole sandwich.

“GO AWAY!” said Zhu teasingly pushing Jinnie away from the camera, earning a laugh from Candy.

 

The camera then stops at the 8 members in one line “Thankyou for all the support! ALOHA love OHANA! Thankyou so much!”

--

 

The VCR ended as the members of ALOHA came up the stage using their official T-shirts with a few styles and shorts. Only this time they weren’t dancing. All of them were carrying instruments and played their newest song which is For You.

 

Position: Rae (Lead electric guitar), Kimi (rhythm electric guitar), Younghee (rhythm acoustic guitar), Jinnie (keyboard), Anna (synthesizer), Candy (drums), Zhu (Bass), Sujeong (violin)

 

The crowd went wild as they started playing the harmonic melody. The concert was filled with joy and awe as they know how talented the girls are. And as the song finished, the girls walked to the front doing their good bye MC.

“Tonight is a really beautiful night!” said Kimi opening the speech.

“We couldn’t stand up here, and enjoy performing if it wasn’t for you guys who supported us!” Anna continued. “So let us say our final words for you guys! Starting with Rae!”

“First of all i want to thank OHANAs of course! For coming here with all your busy schedules. Then i want to thank you to our friends who are watching up there!” the camera then moved to show a few members of girlgroups and boygroups watching the concert.

“Oh! Also our juniors! Collapsedone trainees are here! They will debut soon!” said Sujeong as the camera moved to a couple of young boys and girls watching them.

“Our PD-nim, Lee Woomin! who made this whole thing happened! Thankyou for pushing us to work harder and making all our dreams comes true!” said Zhu.

“Thankyou to our staffs too! All the concert hall staffs who helped setting this whole stage up! Especially the lights, it makes the whole magic on this stage.” added Sujeong.

“Our fashion stylist, hair stylist, to make us look extremely cool on stage like this” added Candy.

“And our parents! Even tho they couldn’t come-” Younghee was stopped by a dark light and a VCR.

ALOHA is a seed.

A seed that’s growing.

There are rains

There are storms

But ALOHA still grows

OHANA is here.

OHANA will always stay by ALOHA.

Watering ALOHA, helping ALOHA to grow

Until the time comes for ALOHA to have flowers

The flower will bloom and so will them.

ALOHA and OHANA forever!

 

“ALOHA SARANGHAEYO~”

“ALOHA fighting!”

“ALOHA and OHANA forever!”

 

Then two elder couple with one male adult appeared in the VCR “Younghee-ya~” the crowd was aweing as Younghee put her palms on in disbelief and tears started to fall. “You’ve worked hard, we are proud of you! You’re the youngest in our family, but you manage to be a great leader, please take care of your health and eat well. We love you!” said her mom. “I’m proud of you sis! You finally get to show them what you got!” said her brother

 

Then another family appear. “Our pretty Kimi! We miss you so much. Ever since you were a trainee, you were having a hard time sleeping and eating. You easily get stressed, but we’re so proud because you finally get to reach your dreams. Please continue to be the bubbly Kimi love!” said her brother, making her cry with Younghee. The members were also starting to tear up.

 

“Heeling and Sanzhu! Eomma and Appa are so proud of you! You two are the best gift we’ve ever had. Such talented and hardworking girls. You two are so close and doesn’t burden us, ever since your trainee. I feel bad as a mother to not take care of my baby girls.” Zhu and Candy then hugged each other crying. “I’m sorry we couldn’t come to your debut showcase, nor your first concert. But we’re always here watching you two on television. I have always been a fan of the two of you.” said their dad. “We were more than happy to finally meet you two after debut and we can eat together. Thank you so much for not giving up. And we love you!”

 

“Jinnie noona!” a young boy was clapping his hands when the video started. “Jinhee-ya! Uri Jinhee is so pretty on stage. I’m more than proud to call you my daughter.” said her mom. “We wanted to contact you everytime, but we feel like it will burden you, but I was so happy that you can still contact us even in your busy days. Jinhee-ya! Fighting!” said her dad.

 

“HELLO FROM THAILAND!” a large family was facing the camera. They were all cheering with a big writting of ‘ANNA’ at the back. “ANNA WE LOVE YOU!” “ANNA FIGHTING!” “ANNA IS THE BEST!” it was Anna’s family and close friends. “WE CAN’T WAIT TO VISIT YOU!” “WE WANT TO SEE YOU ON STAGE!” “ANNA THE DANCING QUEEN!” it was chaos. But Anna was half crying and half laughing at her friends and family.

 

MY RAE OF SUNSHINE!” a foreign face came up and it was Rae’s Dad. It looks like he’s in a hurry but he manage to make a video in his phone. “You’re doing really great, and i’m so happy to have you as my daughter! I’m sorry i’m always busy! I really want to visit you. I wanna see you grow up and succeed. Even though we rarely talk as a family because of your schedules, i’d like you to know that I love you and i am beyond proud of you!” suddenly there was an announcement of an flight “And now i gotta go!” Rae was down on her knees and she was crying hard.

 

“Uri Sujeongie! Thankyou for working so hard! We know you had so much pressure because of the short training as a new member. But we’re so happy when you debuted! We bought the album!” Her mother showed the album that she bought. Sujeong was smiling and crying at the same time. “We even trade the photocard!” said her dad as the whole crowd laughed. “We’re actually here at the concert!” said her mom. “But not now. Because we have to shoot this first.” said her dad. “But we’re here!” and as soon as the VCR ended, the camera went to a seat at the top, showing Sujeong’s parents, Kimi’s parents and Younghee’s brother.

“And thankyou to our family! Thankyou for this wonderful gift!” added Younghee.

 

“And for our final song, which will wrap this concert up! Here is Mermaid, special written by our magnae Jinnie!” said Sujeong as they started to cue the song. The song was slow, and easy listening. The members walked around the stage waving to the fans. Taking their phones and making videos. Taking gifts, taking banners from the fans, and a special plastic flower that the fans made for the members. Each has their own name with different colors.

 

The song ended and they bowed to the fans as they went back stage. Then a VCR shows a teaser of their comeback song.

Then after the lights turned off, the lightstick was waving asking for an encore by screaming “ALOHA!”. So the members went back on stage and bring their final song. ‘For You’

 

And thus the concert have ended. They took a picture, upload it on instagram and twitter. And they can finally go home and rest.

 

--

“Great work today girls!” said their CEO. “You deserve some good night rest and two free days for tomorrow and the day after. But we want to see you back in the company the day after for more training schedules. Don’t be late! And that is for you, Sujeong-ssi.” said their manager making Sujeong’s cheeks went red while she scratched her neck.

 

“Today was super great!” said Jinnie.

“Beyond great!” said Zhu.

“IT WAS TOO AMAZING!” added Anna. The eight girls were so hyped up about everything that just happened. They went inside their dorm and starts cleaning up. They decided to have a little ‘camping’ and sleep together in their living room with sleeping bags and blankets around.

“Hey guys, does anyone know Kim Donghyun?” asked Zhu.

“The trainee from JYP?” asked Sujeong.

“Yeah. it turns out that he got out and now will be in Produce101.”

 

--

“Yeah, thanks for coming.”

“Sorry i couldn’t meet you. I was really tired.”

“You have a good night sleep too.”

“See you tomorrow! I’ll make sure to visit.”

“I miss you too and i love you.”

“Bye.”

 

A member of ALOHA was on the phone that night. Making someone woke up in suspicious.