Mystery Box 2 : Superhero

ALOHA!

Younghee: OMG that was a very long commercial break

Rae: Yeah, like… very long, like almost took more than a month.

Younghee: DON’T LOOK AT ME DON’T JUDGE ME. the author was having a hard time.

Anna: oh quit the nagging, I wanna know who’s next!

Younghee: drum roll please!

*drum rolls*

Younghee: RAE!

Rae: FINALLY! /opens the box and saw a doll inside/ what’s this?

Candy: looks like goggles.

Zhu: read the instructions!

SUPERHERO!
This goggles helps you control your balance while using it, enjoy the story!

 

--

“STOP IT!”

Rae wanted to slap this boy so hard but he’s basically stronger than her so she couldn’t really do that. She was already irritated that her teacher puts her as his partner because Rae is weaker than him. He basically can fly, and has super strength.

Wait… fly? That sounds like got7. Well, because it is.

Meet Mark Tuan, one of the strongest heroes in sky high. This school basically is at the sky, so that’s why it’s called sky high. It’s a school for mutants and teenagers with great abilities. It’s basically a school for superheroes. But discrimination happens, mutants are still humans, they can still feel the fright, the sadness, the happy things. Basically like a normal human, but with a better mutation happened in their bodies. The school is divided into two big classes, heroes and sidekicks. Heroes are those with great superpowers and abilities to control them, sidekicks are filled with less important powers, like shape shifting, shadow-cat, and humans with great martial arts power. Rae was a human. She has no mutant powers. Amazing how that happened even after she turned 17 because both of her parents are mutants, he father has a super brain, and her mother is elastic.

“We’ll look great, hero and sidekick.” Mark said mockingly at Rae while walking backwards to catch up to her walks.

Rae was already annoyed, putting on her angry face, why can’t this boy leave her alone. She hated that school because her parents wants her to go there and she knew that she would be a sidekick and the school just covered up the word ‘partner’ to hide it out.

“Mark effin Tuan can you just shut up? I know you’re a sunbae, I know you’ll graduate soon and I know how strong and how people adores your power, heck I don’t know why they choose me to be your partner, I know I’m human, so please just stop, or go to the council and ask for another partner.” Rae stopped her feet as she turned around and leave him until she felt a hand pulling her from behind, as much as she wanted to pull her hand away, she can’t. he pulled her and pinned her against the wall leaning in closer to her. her heart beats 5 times faster. I mean this is the ultimate handsome, strong, cute Mark Tuan we’re talking about. damn it super strength.

“What if…” Mark leaned in her ears as he used his super low voice to her ear “… I don’t want any other partner besides you?”

Rae’s eyes went wide as she pushed him, holding to her heart and taking a deep breath. “Just go away…”

--

“Mark, this is your first mission, a serial killer with mutant powers are down in Seoul, he’s going overboard you need to go right away.” The council told him as he immediately went out to the doors. He’s maybe a jerk to Rae, but he needs to protect the world.

“Mark, don’t forget Rae, she’s your partner, you have to make it with her alive.”

Thump.

A quick heartbeat came into Mark’s heart. A serial killer. And Rae. He was a superhuman, he’ll be fine, but Rae isn’t.

“Yes, sir.”

He ran out. Trying his best to avoid any bumps with Rae. “Ya! You have a mission, why didn’t you come to me first? I’m still your partner.” Damn. Mark cursed under his breath.

“Y-yeah, I was just trying to find you.”

--

Every superhero needs a suit, so does these two. They wore a flying suit as both jumped down from the helicopter to the place where the serial killer is. Rae went in with a parachute and Mark without one. Just as they landed a bomb came in. the serial killer strikes again. First thing’s first. Save the people. Mark flew in and helped those who are stuck inside plus searching for the killer. Rae on the other hand who just landed ran in as she helped the people out from the fire. Some people couldn’t be helped but as long as there are those who’re still in there, she needs to save them. Mark on the other hand had no clue where the killer went.

“HELP! SAVE MY DAUGHTER!” as soon as Rae heard a lady screaming like that she went right back in to find out that… she can hear voices.

I’m scared. Someone help me. Will I die?

A girl. It must’ve been the girl! “WHERE ARE YOU SWEETY? I’M HERE TO SAVE YOU!” Rae screamed as she heard a reply. “I’M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE SAVE ME!” Rae ran upstairs as she saw that the door was covered in fire. She’s learned these during her school time. giving in a high kick with her fireproof suit jumping in the room. A wood fell as it hurt her legs and made her grimaced. She couldn’t stand up.

“JUST WAIT SWEETY I’M ALMOST THERE, YOU’LL BE SAFE!” she screamed though she’s in pain.

Help.

Somehow Mark heard something in his head. Rae’s voice. He was flying around to find others who need help, he could carry 5 person at once outside of the burning house. He then realized that a woman was screaming asking someone to save her daughter.

Geez, why does she has to be so stupid?

He flew in. trying to find her. “RAE!! RAE, WHERE ARE YOU?” he screamed. No answer. But he can still hear a scream. Rae was screaming while pushing the wood above her legs. She then heard a cry coming from the little girl’s place.

“DON’T BE SCARED! I promise I’ll safe you.” she screamed once more. She really cared about people, that’s actually why she got accepted to the school, besides a legacy, she also has a big heart and a martial arts ability.

“I should be saying that to you.” As if just on cue, Mark came in and carried and threw the wood away, pulling her up. Her legs still hurts.

“I need to save her.” Rae said while walking to her but as soon as she stepped forward, she fell. But mark was there to hold her. He carried her bridal style as he flew in and carried the little girl behind his back.

“You don’t need to carry me I can do it on my own.” Rae struggled letting Mark’s grip away from her.

“CAN’T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?” Mark yelled at her as she stayed quiet. Mark came down the land as he slowly kneed and put both Rae and the little girl down, earning a lot of thankyous from the mother. There were many firefighters there helping to stop the fire.

Rae stood there quiet as she looked at Mark. He wasn’t a jerk when he does his work.

“Stay here. I’ll find the killer myself. you’re hurt.” He said as he starts to run but she stopped him.

“Will you stop making me a sidekick? I know sky high wanted a hero and sidekick, but Mr. Kim said we’re partners! You can’t abandon me like this.” Rae screamed as she slowly stood up.

“NO! I CAN’T RISK ANYMORE LIFE BECAUSE OF THAT KILLER. And I’m not sacrificing you!”

“Well why not?!!”

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU.”

One second. Two seconds. Three seconds and if this silence keeps going, no one will stop the killer.

“W-what…?”

“I love you, ever since the day I met you. And I won’t risk your life for this fight. You’re a human.” Mark slowed his words.

“M-mark… i-i… I’m not a human anymore. What happened back there… i… can read minds.” Mark stood there silence. “I got my dad’s power… telepathy.” She smiled.

“… then, what are you waiting for, partner?” he pulled out his hand.

Take it and fight with me, and be my girlfriend.

And as that, Rae took his hand and flew with him.

--

Kimi : That was sooooo touching /cleans tears/

Anna : Mark sunbae is soooo cool!

Younghee: that was a really cute story, but anyways it appears that after this, we will have some chapters about ALOHA’s comeback!!!! WHOOOOOP! We’ll be coming back with our new song… whaaaaaa

All: AAAA!

Rae :  a secret!