Just a Quick Scene of Each Pair

ALOHA!

“So… what song do you wanna make a move on?” asked Junior who was sitting on the dance practice floor.

“Anything will do…” answered Jinnie.

“How about ‘just right’? it has easy choreography.”

“S-sure, b-but I was thinking… I mean it would be better if… I w-wanted to learn the ‘Can’t’ choreography…” Jinnie confessed.

“You know my song Can’t?” asked Junior.

“Y-yeah, I listen to it a lot. It’s a good song.” Answered Jinnie.

“Sure… I’ll teach you then.” Junior then smiled in satisfaction knowing that the girl likes and know his song. He held out a hand for her to hold as he slowly pulled her to dance.

--

“So…”

“So…?”

“Yeah…”

“Oh man this is so awkward.” Rae spoke as she sat on one of the sofa.

“What do you wanna learn?” asked Mark.

“Sunbae… don’t you understand that we are in a completely different team? I mean… I’m a vocal and you rap and dance and martial arts.” Complained Rae.

“I… I’m sorry, I just wanna get to… getclosetoyou…” Mark murmured in the end.

“What was that?” asked Rae.

“N-nothing.”

“Ugh, we’re getting no where…” Rae her hair in frustration.

“Uhm… Sunmi’s full moon has a rap in it, I’ve done it once. And Baek A yeon have collaborated with Brian as a rapper, I can do that to… j-just… practice on your vocals.”

And that was the first time Rae have listened that Mark has finally spoken a whole sentences.

“Y-yeah, I’ll go with Baek A Yeon’s song.”

--

“ALRIGHT GIRL YOU GOT SOME MOVES!” Jackson was screaming over Candy’s dance moves. She doesn’t dance like a girl. She danced like a boy.

“Thanks, I knew I had it in me.” Candy and her confidence.

“I don’t think you need any more training, it’s good already.” Continued Jackson.

“So… what do we do now?” asked Candy.

“What do you say about ice cream? There’s an ice cream shop near here and a lot of idols usually goes there, and there would be no rumors. It’s like a secret things for idols.” Explained Jackson.

“REALLY? That’s awesome. LET’S GO!”

--

“WHOA! Nice freestyle dance! I like it!” Zhu was clapping like a hyper kid.

“Thanks! Dancing has been my thing for a long time.” Yugyeom confessed.

“I can see that! Can you teach me that pop and lock thing?” Zhu asked as she tried the pop and lock as what Yugyeom did but it ended up not so good because she’s not used to it yet.

“No now, you should just let your body flow… but in a stiff way with a little shock. Like this.” The Yugyeom started to pop and lock. “Oh maybe you can try just doing the hand part.” Yugyeom then do the simple pop and lock and helped Zhu with it.

--

“So, do you sing?”

“Not quiet… but I dance!” answered Kimi.

“Can you do B-boy?” asked JB.

“I did a little hip hop back in the days… maybe a little b-girl won’t hurt.” She said as she started shuffling.

“Wow, you’re a natural! I’ll play some songs and we can do a little dance battle to open up.”

--

“Remember this?” Bambam started the music as it played Rain’s song rainism as he started to dance with the choreography he learned with Anna back in Thailand.

“Definitely!” she said as she followed his dance move. “Oh, remember this?” Anna started a quick helicopter dance as she stood up and pose in front of bambam.

“Hey! I thought you that.” He said as they laughed together.

“Wanna grab some ice cream? There’s a secret place I know, Jackson hyung just texted me that he’s there with Candy.”

“Is it safe?” asked Anna not sure.

“With me, you’ll always be safe.” Answered Bambam in a serious tone.

“PFFFT, okay bam, let’s stop the jokes and get going.”

“I wasn’t joking…” bambam whispered.

“What was that?” anna asked.

“Oh… nothing.” Bambam smiled as he walked outside with her.

--

“How are you, noona?” asked Youngjae to Younghee. It was a very awkward moment in the recording studio. The two got a different room from the others because they were both vocalist. Youngjae was sitting and making some mix on a rolling chair and Younghee was behind him leaning against the wall putting he arms together in front of herself.

“Nothing happened much. And you? Had fun in modeling department?” Younghee chuckled a bit.

“Yeah, keep laughing. I dropped out because of you.” Youngjae whispered but Younghee’s ear was good enough to listen.

“What do you mean it’s my fault? You’re the one who didn’t attend the music classes because of your busy schedule.” Younghee protested. The thing is… they were both from the same highschool, and both passed the same university test until Youngjae dropped out because of his business as an idol.

“And you forgot to take my notes! I mean, you always did when we were in highschool.” Younghee also had to stay a year under her because of her moving problems from Busan to Seoul, then there are trainings and everything, but she’s good enough to handle everything now.

“Earth to Youngjae. I’ve debuted. I’m as busy as you, performing here and there, I have no time to write double notes now.” Younghee protested once more.

“But you had to get close to Jisung sunbae huh?” Youngjae once again lowered his voice down.

“Jisung? As in Jisung oppa? The popular smart and talented guy in the undergraduate music department?” asked Younghee making sure she was referring to the same guy Youngjae was talking about.

“You don’t have to praise him that much!” Youngjae then turned around to face her.

“Choi Youngjae, are you jealous?” Younghee asked with a half-smile half laughing face as she started to laugh out loud.

“Stop laughing! I’m not jealous.” Youngjae finally spoke.

“Didn’t you realize that his name is SONG Jisung?” Younghee stated.

“Of course I know, who doesn’t  know Song Jisung the- … wait a minute, don’t tell me he’s related to you?” asked Youngjae.

“My one and only brother Song.” Younghee stood up straight as she looked at Youngjae in a sarcastic face.

“So... I’ve misunderstood huh?” asked Youngjae.

“Let’s just record a song, what do you wanna sing on?” asked Younghee.

“o-okay, uh… I won’t let you go even if I die. I’ll be singing that in the JYP nation concert.” Said Youngjae.

“OH I LOVE THAT SONG! 2AM right? let’s make it a duet and arranged it!” Younghee then came in the recording room as Youngjae smiled showing his inner sunshine back as he cued her to start singing after the intro.

--

HELLO! so it's finally a Youngjae Younghee story... 

sorry if you don't like it but i was out of ideas for a moment.

i'll have plenty next time! i have a lot of schedules playing in my head.

want a teaser?

here you go.

 

the lights turned off as the crowed started to scream. the seven girls were slowly entering the stage but the crowd turned down after they saw who it is.

"Urinen nuguji? A~LOHA! hello we are ALOHA!" the seven bowed.

"We're so honoured that we get to perform as the opening stage, so i hope you'll enjoy our performance!" Younghee bowed as the music starts