A New Year, A New Announcement

ALOHA!

the first of January, the first of everything. But is it the first for ALOHA? after the big scandal and the big hiatus, they didn't get invited to any gayo daejuns and any events this December so Collapsedone Ent. has decided to do something.

 

"A boygroup?!" asked the members together.

"Yes, a boygroup. They will be going to a few auditions and you will be their mentor. If you succeed, the company will un-hiatus ALOHA, but if not... The boys will be held by the company and will be going to 2 months promotion with you still on a hiatus." explained the manager.

"B-but... We're also rookies, i don't think we're ready." Candy blurted out.

"That is one of the consequences you need to take if you wanna take this hiatus thing away." said the manager back. "I'll give you some time to think about this." and as that, the manager left their dorm

"Guys, think about this." Younghee stood up in the middle of a circle that they created. "We have one chance of getting our glory back and having experience!" Younghee stated. "It'll be hard and risky but... The boys are our friends, i mean we trained with them... right?" asked her again.

"I don't know... this is a tough choice..." Rae stated. "What if they gave us the new trainees, that we're not close with, and have zero training experience? it'll be hard for us to just mentor them in a month."

"Don't forget i'm still young..." Jinnie raised her hand. "I have less experience in mentoring people." she put on a relaxed face.

"Oh c'mon Jinnie... uri aegi~" Younghee did an aegyo to her making her agree.

"Well... maybe it would be a little fun...?"

"Soooo... are we gonna do this?" asked Anna. "I think maybe it'll be a challenge!"

---

comment in the box bellow if you want this boygroup to happen! or you can chat me through personal message. It should be like ALOHA's brother group, maybe about 5-7 members. for the creators of the members of ALOHA, you should make the boy character similar to you. for example making them also a foreigner, or born in the same year. But you can change their parts in the tem, like my character who'll be mentored by Younghee doesn't have to be the leader nor the lead vocal, he can be the main rapper or the lead dancer. But ofc, the leader himself will be the one that has the most leadership! and will be chosen by me and my co author!

sorry if this is just a short chapter