Holiday (Jinnie and Sujeong edition)

ALOHA!

The sun was shining, the eight sleepyheads of ALOHA is still fast asleep inside their sleeping bags on the wooden floor in the living room of their dorm. It was the morning after their first ever concert and they remembered the company gave them a two days of holiday as a gift for the hard work they put into for the concert and let them rest before going back to work.

 

As usual, Younghee woke up the earliest compared to anybody else in the group. She went to the kitchen and get herself a drink.

“Hmmm, does the chicken delivery opens already at this hour?” she mumbled to herself. With tired eyes, she walked towards the coffee table, being extra careful s she didn't accidentally kicked the other girls, to pick up her phone and opened it to look at the time.

 

“Wow. This is the latest I could ever wake up.” It was 10AM in the morning and she usually never woke up past 8AM. But the concert before that day was very tiring that everyone slept like a baby. She soon dialed her manager’s number.

 

“Hello? Manager-nim? Can we get some samgyetang for breakfast? It’s good for our health after yesterday’s concert. Really? Yay! Thankyou Oppa!” then she hung up.

 

Younghee then walked up to the other members as they were still sleeping, setting herself down on the couch of their living room. As she was about to look up news about their concert last night on her phone, another phone rang. It definitely wasn’t hers, and it wasn’t the apartment’s phone either. It was Rae’s phone.

 

Call from Mark<3

 

Younghee tried hold her laugh when she saw the incoming call. Trying her best not to freak Rae out, she tried to wake her up by shaking Rae’s shoulder gently.

 

“Rae-ya~ Your Markiepooh is calling.” Younghee was trying to hold her laughter but it failed when Rae woke up panicking when she checked her phone. She then clicked the answer button then immediately answered the call.

 

“YES?” she said in a high pitch, immediately facepalming herself as she cleared . “Uhm- I mean yes, Rae speaking?” this made Younghee rolled on the floor and laughed really hard. The funny thing is that she also heard Mark laughing from the other side.

“Is that Younghee laughing?”

“Yea- just forget about her, what’s up?” Rae asked, getting up on her feet and walked to the other end of the room.

“You said you’re free today? Would you like to go on a date?” Little did Rae know, Mark was so nervous on the other side. He was scratching his head all the time.

“Y-you mean like- a first date?” Rae double checked and Mark just gave her a hum.

 

“Who’s she talking to?” Anna finally woke up, rubbing her sleepy face before lazily walking over to Younghee who was watching Rae calling her loved one.

“Pfft- her boyfriend.” Younghee answered, still laughing.

“Awww. I wish I have one.” As she said that, Kimi and Sujeong woke up and glared at Anna. “What?” she said showing an innocent face.

“Really now? You said it yourself that you wanted to wait for the three years dating ban.” Kimi said and gave the latter a face.

 

“Well it looks like most of you are awake. We’re having samgyetang today, treat by our manager. Then it’s a day off. What do you guys wanna do?” Younghee asked, looking at her half awake half asleep members.

 

“Oh- uh- I- have plans today.” Rae stuttered on her words as she explained her plan for the day.

“Right of course, except Rae what do you guys wanna do?” Younghee asked once more. But most of the girls just stayed quiet and looked down. Sensing something, Younghee then carefully asked the girls.

“You guys all have plans?” she said. The last girls woke up after hearing Younghee’s questions.

“OH MY GOD. I promised I'll meet someone today!” said Jinnie while taking her phone to look at the time. “I need to get ready.”

“So i guess i’m all alone.” Younghee said, definitely feeling down.

“Sorry unnie~” Kimi was trying to aegyo to Younghee so she wouldn’t be sad, but Younghee just answered with a smile.

“It’s okay, we have plenty of time together later on after our holiday, just have fun okay?”

 

--

After the girls finished their food, one by one they started to leave for their own plans so Younghee just went to the company and practice.

 

Meanwhile, Jinnie was on her way to JYP entertainment. She promised to meet Jinyoung to go to the library. It was a public place so she had to wear a mask and a hoodie to cover her face. She even hid her hair to make it less obvious for people to recognize her. Since waiting in the cafe across JYP building would be to obvious so she went to ‘CUBE’ cafe just to cover up her meeting with Jinyoung.

She then sat on one of the chairs and ordered a drink from there. They promised to meet at 11.30 that day and it was already 11.45.

“Oh- he has an Inkigayo schedule today!” she said beaming up to looked at her phone and saw many previews of Jinyoung, Jisoo and Doyoung, the three new MCs of Inkigayo. She laughed at Jinyoung every time he acts cute when it’s hard for him to do something cute.

 

Time passed and it was already 12.30. She tried calling Jinyoung again and again but there was no answer from the other end of the line. She scrolled on her phone’s recent logs and she had tried calling him for over 10 times.

 

“I guess I should’ve just stayed home with Younghee eonnie... Or maybe even try looking up for a good school...” she sighed then stood up, walking herself outside of the cafe. Not too far from the cafe, the girl spotted a new library building that has just open not so long ago. She thought it wouldn’t hurt to try and visit, as long as it’s still books.

 

Jinnie strolled down the alleys of shelves inside the library and spotted some books that she likes. Good thing she’s tall, so it was easy to reach the books and take then in her hands. 5 books later, Jinnie decided to sit down on a table and took a quick scan of the books to decide on which she should read first.

“Oh my God. You’re-” suddenly a male figure stood up in front of Jinnie, which she guessed was a fanboy so Jinnie immediately stood up and covered his mouth.

“I’ll give you an authorgraph if you don’t scream my name.” she said, bargaining on her situation as the boy slowly nodded. Jinnie then let go of him to take a pen and ripped a piece of paper from her song-book. “Who should i make this out to?” Jinnie politely asked the fanboy.

“It’s uh- Guanlin. Lai Guanlin.” hearing the unfamiliar name to a Korean, Jinnie tilted her head-- which Guanlin finds cute and it made him blush.

“You're definitely not Korean… Where are you from?” she asked while she tried to figure out how to write down his name.

“I’m from China.” he said shyly while scratching the back of his head. Jinnie formed an ‘O’ with her lips then nodded before asking him so spell his name for her to write, which he is more than happy to help the girl.

“It’s nice meeting you Guanlin. Thank you for being a fan!” Jinnie said with a smile after handing her autograph paper to him. She then took her books to walk out but was blocked by the same tall figure in front of her.

“Sunbae, the rumour isn’t true right? About you having a boyfriend? A member from GOT7 sunbaenim?” he asked nervously. Jinnie started to think about Jinyoung. What were they? They weren’t lovers, and Jinyoung even ditched her today. So being the professional she is, she shooked her head and gave him her best smile.

“None of it is true.” She said, assuring the male fan in front of her.

“Then does that means I have a chance?” he asked, his eyes filled with hope. It was a sudden, weird question, but it wasn’t the first time Jinnie heard it. ALOHA is known throughout Korea now and many fanboys have actually tried to ask her out.

 

She just answered with a chuckle and used the exact same answer she always use when she was given the question from the fanboys and it always works.

“Why don’t you debut and be an idol first?” she said then laughed. She always does this, showing to all her fans that she was just joking. Giving him one last smile, Jinnie then bowed slightly before walking past Guanlin who stood still at his place.

“Okay, noona. I promise I will debut.” he mumbled; silently promising his debut in the future survival he’ll be taking.

 

--

“I’m gonna be late again!” Sujeong was running her way to the train station as usual. She forgot that she was supposed to meet someone important. “Oh man, he must be there already.” Sujeong immediately tapped her card and ran towards the train that just arrived.

“Phew, made it on time.”

 

Just like Jinnie, Sujeong was wearing her hoodie and her mask, with an addition of her black framed specs that she rarely use.

The train then stopped at one place where she wants to go. Hopping down the train she then walked out and tapped her card before walking inside the mall where she promised to meet the important person.

 

“Noona!” the red headed boy called his big sister over.

“Ya Park Woojin!” Sujeong ran and hugged her little brother tightly, showing that she really missed him. “You have a lot to tell me! What’s up with all this Produce 101 thing? You know those shows would have a lot of evil editing.” she said as the two started walking around the mall.

“I have no choice. This is the only hope I have left to be able to debut.” he explained.

“Survival show is really cruel. You’ll make enemies and you’ll have to compete with your friends then there would be rumours and scandals and what if you get eliminated quick?!” Sujeong was panicking over her little brother, being the caring sister she is. Woojin and her are really close since they were little. Sujeong always took care of him and Woojin appreciated her sister for that. They both entered JYP but Sujeong was moved to debut with ALOHA, which made Woojin decided to change his company.

“You know these shows have many viewers. At least if I got eliminated, people would recognize me. Even just for a while, I wanna know how it feels like to perform and be live on television.” Hearing this, Sujeong teared up and gave him a hug.

“It feels like just yesterday you begged me to buy you an Ice cream, look at how mature you’ve become.” Sujeong patted his back when Woojin hugged her back.

“I won’t let you down, noona. I’ll make mom and dad proud too.” they then broke the hug. “Speaking of ice cream, I would like to eat some. Will you treat me? Before the big Produce 101 filming tomorrow.” he said with a big grin on his face.

Sujeong chuckled at her brother and nodded “Sure, why not.”

 

They then walked to the nearest ice cream shop and order some ice cream. Sujeong was still with her mask, it’s a good thing that the cashier didn’t recognize her. She then eat with her brother while catching up with their stories.

 

--

“Bos! We got a scoop!” said a staff of Dispatch.

“What? Is it a dating scandal?” he asked.

“Yes! And it’s an idol and a trainee!” he said.

“Really?! Who?”

“Park Sujeong of ALOHA and a trainee from Produce101.”

 

-- okay that ending was just for fun because this will be funny--