Bracelet and Pokemon

ALOHA!

 

“We’re back with Ingkigayo! So who are the guests today?” asked Jeongyeon.

“We have ALOHA! And Arrow heart! The two new rookie group, GFRIEND, ASTRO and Seventeen!” added Seungyeon

“And we have the special dance festival!” added Minseok.

--

“Where is it? Where is it?” Jinnie was busy searching for her bracelet. It was a very special bracelet with a heart shape on it from her mother. The bracelet gave her strength every time she went on stage. The group’s outfit today is short plaid skirt and a white t shirt with different pictures.

“Jinnie ya, we need to get ready in 20 minutes!” said Younghee reminding the girl.

“Yes, eonnie! I’ll be there!”

“Are you looking for something, do you want us to help?” asked Younghee.

“No eonnie, it’s nothing, I just need to do some stuff first.” She answered back.

“Okay then.” As soon as Younghee left, Jinnie crawled down looking for her bracelet. She looked everywhere. She even went out from her dressing room and bended a bit to search for her bracelet. She even forgot that she’s wearing a short skirt, and some old male staff went back and forth from her just to see her.

“It’s nowhere to be found…” she then realized that some staffs are behind her as she blushed and stood up straight covering her skirt. Just then she felt a jacket put around her waist as a tall figure guy came in front of her holding her hand behind him like he was protecting her.

“Ajussi, I think what you’re doing is harassment. We can finish this the easy way or I can call the court to finish it the hard way.” A handsome tall figure with a deep yet angry voice came from behind Jinnie’s back. The staff only looked at him as they started leaving one by one. Jinnie slowly turned around to the guy as she blushed and bowed him 90 degrees with his jacket still on her waist.

“Gamsahamnida, sunbae.” She said during her bow.

“Yah, Baek Jinhee! What were you thinking?! WHAT IF I’M NOT HERE TO SAVE YOU? Those guys were looking down on you.” He was angry at her, and it looks like he knows her. Jinnie was still looking down like her mom just shot her anger.

“Mianhae… my bracelet is missing, and I need to perform in 20 minutes…” she said while looking down and some tears fall from her face.

“Yah. Don’t cry, I’ll  help you find it.” He then bend down and search for her bracelet. “The one with the heart right?” he asked.

“N-ne…” she stuttered.

“GOT IT!” he then stood up and took Jinnie’s hand to put it on her. “Be careful next time. I’m worried ever since you moved agency you couldn’t take care of yourself.” He gave her a quick smile as he pats her head. “Now go out there and do well.” He smiled showing his wrinkles near his eyes. Jinnie bowed once more as she took of his jacket and gave it to him.

“Gomawo… Jinyoung oppa.” She then ran towards the stage as the other members were waiting for her.

“JINNIE!” everyone ran and hugged her. “We were looking for you!” said Zhu.

“Mianhae…. Wait, you guys aren’t mad at me because I’m late?” asked Jinnie.

“We’re not, but uri eomma does.” Said Rae.

“Baek Jinhee! Don’t you dare make us worry like that again!” Younghee glared at Jinnie as she took a deep breath and smile. “But that doesn’t matter, we’re up next let’s do our best!” the seven girls put their hands in together as they shout ALOHA! By the count of three.

--

“Another good performance!” said Kimi.

“Oh look! We get to see the other performance from the TV here!” said Anna. The TV was showing the UDF performance of 6packs.

“I can’t believe Rocky and Dino are as old as me…” said Zhu.

“And I CAN’T believe that Rocky and Dino are younger than me.” said Rae.

“It seems that uri magnae is focusing on her first love I see?” said Anna. Jinnie was focusing on the television, not wanting to talk. Just enjoying the performance. Even when Anna waved her hands in front of her she still stayed quiet.

“She’s love struck.” Said Kimi.

“OMG!” Candy suddenly screamed as everyone looked at her.

“What? What is it? What’s wrong sis?” asked Zhu.

“I. FOUND. A CHARMANDER. IN HERE!” Candy squealed by herself as the whole room went really quiet.

“And she got pokemon go struck.” Added Kimi.

The final of inkigayo winner was announced as all the groups and performers went on stage. ALOHA was right beside seventeen. Ofcourse Zhu and Candy were squealing to each other. One member came to them and bowed.

“Oh! Kimi-ssi!” Mingyu came as he waved to Kimi. Both Zhu and Candy were gasping because Kimi surprisingly knows a seventeen member. Kimi herself shyly waved at Mingyu as she scratched her neck and then pretend not to look but Mingyu came to her anyway.

“How are you?” he asked.

“I’m good.” Kimi answered.

“Uhm… nice performance anyway!” he continued.

“You too.” The atmosphere was very weird around them. “I better go now…” said Kimi as she walked pass all the seventeen members.

--

“YOU KNOW MINGYU?!” the Jung sister was eyeing on Kimi. “AND YOU DIDN’T TELL US?!” they added once more.

“Now I can see why you both are siblings…” Kimi eyed them both. “I just met him at M countdown and we introduced each other.” She said while packing her stuff to her bag. “Anyway, it’s your fault by telling me to give the phone to the mc.” She said in a girly cute tone.

“Oh yeah, I forgot that two members from seventeen are the MC. Ugh!” said Zhu as she turned around. “Mianhae Kimi…” the two said sorry to kimi.

“No big deal actually.” Kimi answered back with her usual aegyo smile.

“Annyeonghasseyo!” a girl came inside ALOHA’s dressing room as they bowed and introduced themselves.

“OH you guys are Arrow Heart, right? LOVE YOUR SONG!” said Zhu who were always update on kpop songs.

“Really? Gamsahamnida!” the four girls bowed.

“Hey, aren’t you Taiwanese?” asked Candy to a girl that she knew was also from Taiwan.

“Yes! I am. It’s Elsie anyway.” She smiled.

“Nice to meet you! We’re half Taiwanese.” Said Candy bringing Zhu near her.

“Oh, anyway I’m here to share our album, maybe we can take a picture together?” asked Jaerin, their leader.

“Ofcourse! We’ll upload it on our SNS.” Said Younghee as she took ALOHA’s album and gave it to them and take a picture together.

“It’s nice meeting you guys!” said Jinnie as she bowed to them. The two group chatted quiet a lot and they exchanged kakaotalks. The two oldest, Younghee were getting close to Jaerin because both are leaders. Zhu and Candy are busy with the other Taiwanese member, Elsie. Rae and Jinnie talked a lot about Japanese with Misa because Rae is also half Japanese, and Jinnie has a similar personality with Misa, they’re both shy and quiet. Even though Misa was a little quiet, it’s still fun talking to another Japanese. And at last Kimi and Anna talked a lot with Skylar. The two groups turned out really close to each other until they bid goodbye.

the group was quiet busy with their schedules and all the fansigns they have to attend to meet the fans, it was quiet tired, esspecially for the ones who still goes to school.

-two days later in SOPA-

“Gotta catch em all!” Candy was walking alone in the street. She’s searching for pokemons on her way to school.

“WOAH! A PIKACHU!” Candy screamed but as soon as she wanted to catch the pokemon, it dissapered because someone else had catch it. “YAH! I WAS GOING TO GET THAT!”

“Well, you’re too late because the Pikachu is mine now!” a guys was standing in front of Candy.

“I’VE BEEN WALKING FOR AN HOUR TO SCHOOL JUST TO GET THAT PIKACHU, NOW GIVE IT BACK!” Candy screamed at the boy.

“Hey! Don’t you know who I am?!” he asked.

“Don’t you ‘don’t you know who I am’ me!” Candy was in fierce.

“Oh God, it’s just a POKEMON, why are you so mad about?!” said the boy back.

“I told you I’ve been walking for an hour!” Candy answered back again.

“Isn’t that Jungkook?!” “OMG! IT IS!” “OPPAAAA”  a group of girls caught the two lads in the yellow uniform talking to each other.

“Oh shoot.” Said Jungkook as he pulled Candy’s hand and ran to school. Candy had no choice but to follow him.

“Jungkook… jungkook… WAIT! BANGTAN’S JUNGKOOK?!” candy screamed during their run.

“YES! NOW YOU KNOW BUT WE HAVE TO KEEP RUNNING.” Jungkook had to screamed because of the noise all the fangirls made. He stopped at a block as he pulled candy right beside him. “I think we’ve lost them.” Said Jungkook as he sighed.

“Well I don’t care if you’re Jungkook from BTS, because I’m candy from ALOHA, and I demand my Pikachu back!” she said as she folds her hand together in front of her chest.

“REALLY NOW?” Jungkook sighed.

 

[official twitter]

@officialALOHA ALOHA x Arrow hearts! thank you for the cd!

 

[INSTAGRAM TRANSLATE]

[072616] How was our inkigayo performance today? cool right?
Thankyou for all the support
i love OHANA!

 

[072716] Thankyou for the great pictures! i love you!

 

--

SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN THE TWITTER SECTION SO I USED MAMAMOO AND AOA TTTTTT

so i finally arrived in my hometown and i'll continue to go to school tomorrow, but here is an update i hope you like it! :D

two more left! Anna and Younghee. XD

AND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY CHINGUS(?)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1156352/arrow-heart-girlgroup-idollife-orginalcharacter 

-by sweetch3rry who created Arrow Heart-

and a got7 scenario request by my friend who owns Rae as her OC! she's a great writter and i squel at her one shoots! give her some thumbs up!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098642

-by Jejessiee -