Tteokpokki and banana milk

ALOHA!

“saengbangso, music… bank!” the two MCs, Solbin from laboum and Minhyuk from CN blue introduced the new debut girl group.

“Urineun nuguchi?” “A~LOHA! Annyeonghasseyo, ALOHA imnida!”

“So can you give us a little part of your song?” asked Solbin.

“naneun jal molla ajik an baewosseo naneun
naneun cheoeumiran maliya
geureohge an haebwasseo naneun Oh no” Rae sang a bit part of the song as the others danced.

“Wah, that sounded really great, so can you help us to introduce the next line up?” asked Minhyuk.

“Yes, next we have nanana navirella~ by yeoja chingu sunbaenim!” said Jinnie.

“And AJU NICE! By seventeen sunbaenim!” said Zhu.

“Okay so we’ll be back! Gidalyeojuseyo!” said the two MCs plus ALOHA themselves.

--

“Today’s performance was great! What schedule do we have tomorrow?” asked Younghee to the manager. The girls were walking back to the company to have more training and taking a bit rest after a day of music show.

“Music Core, then you’ll have a radio show at Kiss The Radio with other artist. But for now you can go back to the company and practice for a while, or if you wanna take a rest that’s fine too.”

“Oh, eonnie can we go to Hongdae for a moment? I have a favorite tteokppoki restaurant there that I want everyone to try it with me, my parents said it taste really good.” Said Jinnie.

“Oh that’ll be fun, let’s go then.” Said the manager.

--

They arrived at Hongdae as it was a street live music night. The 7 were sitting on one table with their manager and the driver. They ordered a lot of tteokppoki and some drinks. Soju for the manager and the driver and tea for the rest.

“Cheers for ALOHA’s debut!” said the manager. They made a toast as they drank the liquid and enjoying their spicy tteokppoki.

“You know what will do good with these?” asked Jinnie.

“What?” asked Anna.

“Banana milks! There’s a mini market just across the street, and this restaurant allows out side drinks so, why not?” Jinnie answered back.

“Okay, since Jinnie is the one who brought us here and we often told her to buy snacks, so this time… it’s the second magnae’s turn!” said Younghee while everyone’s eyes were on Zhu.

“… fine, I’ll go.” She said as the manager gave her some money. That night’s treat was on their manager eonnie.

--

The fact that Jinnie’s ‘across the street’ is all the way over the side of Hongdae. Seven eleven was finally right in front of Zhu’s eyes. She walked in slowly as she opened the door.

“Let’s see now where is the banana milk?” Zhu was strolling down the market as she saw a guy with a hat and hoodie covering his face. In fact he was also taking the banana milk, and I guess he took more than one.

“onetwothree… there’s not much left for 9 people…” Zhu was counting the last banana milk on the shelf. “Excuse me, ajussi, I also want some of those, and you’re taking too much.” Her words made the guy turned around and give a quick glance to the girl.

“What did you just call me?” he asked as he bring his hat a little upper so the girl can see him.

“Uh, joesonghabnida!” the girl bowed 90 degrees as she apologize for the mistake, it was actually a young boy. “Sorry I really can’t see your face so… I didn’t see that you are young. What am I saying, it’s. just. I’m… I’m very sorry.” Said Zhu as she bowed once more.

“Kid, you can stand up straight, it’s alright, just chill, and I’m buying this for my teammates, that’s why I took a lot.” He said as he bring Zhu’s shoulder up to face him. Somehow there was this sparks around the touch of this guy that made Zhu froze.

“O-okay.” Zhu then walked pass him to get the milk.

“You really don’t know who I am don’t you?” he asked.

“Uh… not a clue…” Zhu answered back. Tho his face does look somehow familiar, she couldn’t recognize a bit.

“Okay then, good.” He said as he walked away to pay his groceries.

“Hmm, that was awkward.” Said Zhu as she took the 9 bottles of banana milk and bring it to the cashier to pay it. She walked out and saw there were so many people there, so full of street lives and everything. Zhu rubbed her head as she walked slowly remembering the right way back to the tteokppoki restaurant. She walked slowly but somehow everyone started bumping on her and made her almost fell.

“Hey! Watch where you’re going!” said one guy.

“joesonghabnida.” Said Zhu slowly as she bowed to the guy.

“Hey, aren’t you ALOHA’s Zhu?” he asked.

Oh damn, I didn’t use any disguise. OH BUT WAIT, HE KNOWS ME AND IT’S JUST MY SECOND DAY OF DEBUT. This is awesome!

“YOU ARE! HEY EVERYONE IT’S ALOHA’S ZHU!” the guy then started coming near her.

“Uh oh…” Zhu then started running quickly with a plastic bag still in her hand. She went here and there but she just made herself more further from the restaurant. She wanted to turn back but people kept following her. Just then someone pulled her hand and cover putting the other hand around her shoulder.

“let hmpp me hmmpp go hmmpp!!” she tried getting her grip away from the guy.

“Shush! They’ll hear you!” said the guy. He looked outside as he saw the group of fanboys and fangirls running. And when the coast is clear, he let the girl go. Zhu was out of breath as she breathed in and out slowly.

“Sorry about that, I was trying to save you.” He said.

“Huh? But you almost gave me a heart attack!” Zhu answered back and made the guy chuckled. “What’s so funny?” asked Zhu.

“It’s just that… you’re famous but you don’t use any disguise. You need to becareful next time, even if you’re a rookie.” He said while patting her head. Zhu was blushing but since it was nighttime, the boy couldn’t see it. “So you’re that new company’s girlgroup right? ALOHA? Cute name.” he said breaking the awkward silence between them.

“Y-yeah, you know me too.” The girl asked back.

“I often open my SNS.” He said chuckling and made the girl chuckle as well. “I’m Donghyuk by the way, nice to meet you.” Then after he said his name, Zhu was silent. She didn’t even take the guy’s hand to shake.

“YOU MEAN IKON’S DONGHYUK?” she the screamed.

“SHUSH! They’ll find me.” he said putting his index finger in front of his mouth gesturing a ‘please stay quiet’ move.

“Oh, sorry. No wonder you look familiar. It’s just that, without make up you look different.” Now Zhu started to whisper.

“So, you do know me.” he smiled looking Zhu right in the eye.

“Y-yeah, o-oh I’m Sanzhu by the way, but you can call me Zhu for short. Nice to meet you.” She said bowing.

“Sure thing. So where are you going after this?” he asked.

“Oh, the tteokppoki shop near hongik university, I forgot my way back.” She explained.

“Oh, I know that place, I often go there.” Donghyuk then took off his hat and put it on Zhu to cover her face, and then he put on his hoodie “To cover your face, you don’t want any fans to see you right?” he smiled as he walked first then Zhu followed.

The walk was very silent. Since they just knew each other it felt like the atmosphere is quiet awkward. “So there is the tteokppoki restaurant, can you see it?” he asked.

“Oh yeah! THANKYOU SO MUCH!” she said and bowed.

“You should stop bowing, kid.” Said Donghyuk. “Oh uhm… can I have your kakao talk ID? You know, just to add more friend list in my contacts.” He said while holding his phone out. Zhu then slowly took the phone and entered her ID.

“There you go.” She smiled and gave the phone back to him.

“Thanks, and… see you later!” the boy waved at the girl and walk further. Zhu waved back as she turned around to walk but then she realized something.

“Oh, your hat!” but the boy were already further enough. Somehow she couldn’t stop smiling to herself. Zhu finally entered the restaurant to see that they ordered another round of tteokppoki, this time… it’s cheese.

“What took you so looooong?” asked Candy, her sister. “You usually do things quiet fast. And what’s with the hat?” she asked.

“Oh, I was… having a little trouble back there, and I saw this cool hat on the way so I bought it. But with my own money of course.” She said making sure the manager is not mad at her to buy a hat. She then sat with the girls and she brought out the 9 banana milk.

 

--

[INSTAGRAM]

@2016ALOHA 난 정말 좋은 그 떡볶이의 맛을 알지 못했다
오늘 우리는 떡볶이 레스토랑에 갔다.
그것은 바나나 우유와 함께 좋은 맛.
여러분! MUSIC CORE 내일보고하는 것을 잊지 마세요!
#아로하 #ZHU #키스쥬

 

@ALOHAintl [TRANS] i didn't knew that tteobbokki taste really good
today we went to a tteokbbokki restaurant
it taste great with banana milk.
everyone! don't forget to watch music core tomorrow!

 

--

woohoo! second love story! leave a comment!