Introducing the new... wait are you sure they're trainees?

ALOHA!

The seven girls are now standing inside the training center of Collapsedone entertainment looking around there are at 7 boys running around lazily. some are playing games, some are reading books, the rest just ran and eat lots of stuff.

"These are... Yeah what are these?" asked Candy looking confused on their asignment. Yes, they all agreed on joining the boygroup program, they just didn't thought that it would be like this.

"Girls, meet your project, these are the boys that needs training by their sunbaenims." they then took a glance and jumped a little when a soccer ball hit a vace and crushed it. "Yeah... good luck." said the manager as she left.

"Girls... we need to do this. For ALOHA and our fellow OHANAs." said Younghee as she took a deep breath. "Hello boys..." said Younghee but didn't get any recognition.

"CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET AND COME HERE?!" Anna then scremaed and made the boys stopped what they're doing and stood in front of the girls.

"Thank you Anna. Okay... urineun nuguji?" "A~ LOHA!" "Hello we are ALOHA, nice to meet you, and starting now we will be your mentor." said Younghee.

"I have no idea why we should be mentored by girls." said one of them.

"We never agreed to this, we are ready to debut even without your help." said the other one who looked like a foreigner.

"Ya!" Candy screamed. "Listen and listen well! We are here to help you be an IDOL. not just a singer BUT AN IDOL! whether you like it OR NOT!" Candy explained in front of them. Ofc, because she's the most fierce one.

"Woah... she's so cool." said one of the boys. "Sunbae, can you be my mentor?" asked one of them with a big smile.

"Dude... you're ruining the plan!" said the other.

"What? PD-nim said we could pick our mentors only if they want to." he answered back.

"But that's not the plan." he whisphered but loud enough for the girls to listen.

"Wait... what plan?" asked Kimi as the boys looked at them and sighed.

"We planned on making it hard for you guys... you know... we don't really want this, we just want to debut like you guys." one of them, like a leader told them.

"So... let me get this straight... If we can help you debut fast, you'll also be easy on us right?" asked Zhu as they nodded.

"I guess that was an instant deal." said Jinnie.

"We'll start by picking the mentor-student pair, but first we need to see your positions in the group. So... Let's start!" said Younghee

--

introducing the members