Short Announcement

ALOHA!

18th July 2016 marks the date when the new group ‘ALOHA’ was born. Seven members containing Younghee, Rae, Anna, Candy, Kimi, Zhu and Jinnie are now together as a team, going to compete in the world of Kpop industries.

[Twitter]

@ALOHAofficial

[MV] ALOHA – No Oh No https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBGTgR1RyV8

 

[V App notification]

ALOHA! - Showcase introduction

“Is it on?” asked Kimi waving her hands back and forth to the phone camera. They are now sitting in one line in the practice room wanting to introduce their showcase to everyone. “Oh it’s on!”

“Wah I’m nervous. Okay, hana, dul, set, urinen nuguchi?” asked Younghee. “A~ LOHA!” answered the whole seven while waving their hands.

“Wah, our first introduction as a team!” Zhu was so excited that she clapped her hands. She is very hyper.

“Now continue to solo introduction. Starting from my left.” Said Younghee.

“ALOHA! I am the Bubbly Princess, Kimi imnida!” she waved to the camera as she did a little aegyo and the other members clapped.

“ALOHA! The happy virus, you’re one and only, Candy!” she said as she pointed to the camera. “Oh, my name is Candy because I like candy.” She explained.

“ALOHA! I’m ‘brighter than a pearl’ Zhu imnida!” she waved to the camera as the others clapped.

“ALOHA! The dancing machine, Anna imnida!” she bowed a little.

“ALOHA! I’m the leader plus the mother of these six, Younghee imnida!”

“ALOHA! I’m the giant baby magnae, Jinnie imnida.” She smiled at the camera as everyone clapped.

“ALOHA! I’m the cute bit of sunshine, Rae imnida. Bangapseumnida.” She bowed a little as they all clapped

“Okay, now that everyone is introduced, we are proudly to announced that WE FINALLY DEBUTED!” screamed Younghee as the others screamed.

“Now to announce our very first special event…” Younghee stopped as the others made a drum sound “dugundugundugundugun…”

“OUR VERY FIRST SHOWCASE!” Candy screamed and the others went “WOOO!” it was almost like a chaos in there.

“We will be performing all five songs from our first mini album.” Explained Kimi.

“Especially one of our title track, No Oh No.” explained Rae.

“And there will be lots of talks to!” said Zhu.

“To those who want to watch, we will be live on V app so make sure to turn on your notifications!” said Anna.

“So make sure to come, yeorobun!” Jinnie smiled at the camera making a flower pose.

“And that’s all for today, jigeum gaji…” Younghee started the closing.

“A~LOHA! Gamsahamnida!” the members waved when ‘aloha’ is pronounced and they also bowed after wards.

[V app live streaming just ended]

 

[INSTAGRAM]

@2016_ALOHA practice! #ALOHA #아로하 #사탕 #햇빛
#엄마 #키스츄 #식품연인 #키미니 #에인

 

--

double updates! this one is just a supper short one. hehe thanks for reading!