Prolog: Debut? When?

ALOHA!

      

     

 

Around the end of March 2016

“So…”

“Yeah… so…?”

“This is really awkward.”

It has passed an hour of quietness among the 7 members. Well there are one foreigner, two halfs, one Korean-American and three Koreans from 3 different places. Not to mention they’re all very quiet.

“Okay, so this is the first day we moved to Collapsedone Ent. And the first time we are put in one room.” Said one of them, maybe she’s the leader. “We can start by getting to know each other before starting our practice.” Everyone nodded and the leader figure stood up. “Annyeonghasseyo, I’m Song YoungHee, you can call me Younghee, I’m from Busan but I’ve been in Seoul for 5 years of training. And I’m 22 next week.” She bowed and then she sat back down. “Who’s next?”

Quiet. They’re really shy even I as the author don’t know why.

“I’ll go next!” said the girl with the pretty face. She then stood up and bowed. “I’m Kim Hyunmi, most people call me Kimi, from Daegu and I’m 18 years old at the moment.” She then sat back down.

“Next?” no one answered. “C’mon guys, if we’re gonna stay quiet for another hour we won’t debut.”

“Th-then i-I’ll g-go!” said another pretty figure. She seems very shy. “I’m Baek Jinhee, 17 years old this year, but c-curently I’m still 16. I’m from M-mokpo.” She said.

“SIXTEEN? YOU’RE SIXTEEN?” said a tomboy figure of a girl “And I thought you’re young enough.” pointed out at someone next to her. After Jinhee sat down, this tomboy figure stood up. “Annyeonghasseyo, I’m Claire, or in Korean my name is Jung HeeLing. But since it’s hard to pronounce just call me Candy. Because I like candy. I’m half Taiwanese half Korean, but I was born in Indonesia. I’m 20 years old. And as you see this girl sitting next to me is my sister. Nice to meet you all.” She smiled and sat back down.

Now they started to smile and getting closer to each other. The girl next to Candy just literally facepalmed herself. She then stood up. “You’re not 20 yet sis…” she said.

“Shush! I will by the end of the year.” Candy answered back

“Anyway, Hello, I’m Suanzhu, or Sanjyu in Korean. I was born in Osaka, our parents travels a lot. And I’m currently 17 years old but next month I’ll be 18.” She bowed and sat back down next to her sister.

“I guess I’ll go next.” The girl who doesn’t look like a Korean at all stood up. “My name is Amaya Rae Bailee, you can call me Rae, I’m half Japanese and half Canadian, and I’m 22 years old. I guess that made me the oldest doesn’t it?” she actually break the ice and made everyone laugh.

“Unless the last one is older than you, then yes, you are the oldest.” Said Younghee.

“Oh no, I’m actually 20 years old. Anyway I’m Kim Anna, and I was born in Thailand, but I’m pure Korean. you all can call me Anna. Nice to meet you all.”

“And that’s it, that’s all seven members. Now… This morning PD-nim told us that we will do a couple of busking before our debut. So that means we need some songs to practice and some choreographies to make.” Said Younghee. “Now I need some suggestions.”

“Ooh! I like mansae from seventeen sunbaenim!” said Sanju.

“Yeah! We can do a duet of that song!” said Candy.

“Okay so that’s Candy and Sanju’s duet.” Younghee started to write some stuff on a paper.

“Oh, maybe Anna and I can perform an English song.” Said Rae as Younghee continues. “And the three of us can perform a Korean song, what do you say about acapella?” asked Younghee to the other 2 members left.

“Yeah that’ll do!”

--

July 2016

“Five, and six, and seven, eight.” The choreographer finished making their dance move. “Take it from the top, girls.” They’ve been practicing their debut song for around 5 hours just to get it perfect. “Oh, it’s my break time, you girls can continue, while I’ll get some food.” Said the choreographer.

“Yes, eonnie…” they all say it together. And as the door closed, they all collapsed.

“This is tiring, I mean… HOW CAN SHE TAKE A BREAK AND WE CONTINUE THIS?” Rae’s patience were gone, I mean who wouldn’t be tired of non stop dancing in five hours?

“Calm your horses, Rae. Maybe she does that because she knows we’re on a diet before debut?” said Candy. Candy and Rae would be one of the closest among the seven, she even stopped calling her as ‘eonnie’.

“But… I’m hungry. I. Want. Food. Need. Food. Hungry.” The giant magnae was rolling back and forth because she’s hungry.

“Well… You already have a nice body, and I don’t see you getting any heavier after eating, I think you’ll be off the hook if you don’t do the diet.” Said Younghee.

“Guys, let’s just take a rest and wait till eonnie comes back. If anyone hears her footsteps, we continue to practice.” Said Anna who was already looking like a starfish on the practice floor.

“Oh, I think I brought some snacks.” Said Kimi. She pulled out some seaweed from her bags and share it to the seven members. It’s not a heavy snack but it’s good enough to fill their empty stomach.

“FOOD!” Jinhee immediately reach the seaweed as she took one bite.

“Kimi, you’re the best.” Said Sanzhu. “Hey, sis… what are you doing?” she asked to her sister who were holding her phone on the practice room sofa.

“Oh, I found this awesome new game. It’s the mafia game but you play it on the internet!” she said.

“LEMME SEE.” Said Sanzhu. And the two were already sitting side by side on the sofa playing the same game.

“These two… what’ll happen if we get back to the dorm and I have to separate them from the same computer again…” said Younghee face palming herself.

“At least they’re not playing pokemon go, it’s frustrating.” Said Rae.

“Yeah… I can you imagine that they search for pokemons and we have to chase them for practice?” Anna joined the chat.

“We heard that.” The two siblings said together.

“Guys, I think I hear footsteps! Hurry from the top!” said Kimi who were looking out of the door mirror. The music starts as they begin the dance from the top again. 

 

 

---

so that was the prolog, because i'm still confused with their debut songs.

by the way these are me and my friend's OCs.

hope you like them! :D