Green Vs Peach Vs an Unexpected News

ALOHA!

ALOHA's comeback are in two months time and they're all done preparing for the new songs with their new concept. Everything has to be perfect. The girls had already finished shooting the MV and have returned from Okinawa-- only to practice even harder for their dream comeback after all the hardships they had been through the past months. It was almost midnight the moment when their CEO dropped them a big news.
"A sub unit?" Jinnie squealed happily, squeezing Candy’s hand who were standing next to her.
"That's amazing!" Everyone cheered, feeling ecstatic since they could make add another fresh and new concept for the group and reminded at how happy and excited their fans must've been. For the sub unit, the teams are divided based on colors and their personality. It's down between the Green team versus the Peach team. By colors, the CEO put the chic members of ALOHA into one team and the bubbly side of ALOHA for the other as they teamed up with a couple famous producers and composers to produce their own song and concept as each of the team’s main song.
-Green Team, Collapsedone Ent., 1:31 am-
"Stay with me~"
Rae finished their song with a sweet tune before glancing at the other Green team members, grinning sheepishly as she suddenly felt shy after singing in front of her other team members. practiced the singing parts. Needless to say though, everyone rooted for her. They’re a family after all, and that’s what family do.
It was not usual for some of the members to get a lot of lines since all this time, they have been a 7 to 8 membered girlgroup and some only get little parts since it wasn’t possible to give everyone an equal amount of lines. Now, since the group was divided into two teams they had more chances to sing, even though dividing the lines itself could be pretty challenging for the girls who just got into an actual production of a song.
The song 'Stay' for Green team matched their vibes well. Zhu's rap skills (Lisa & Jennie’s part) has improved a lot. Anna and Kimi also got more parts for this song, giving the two more opportunities to develop their singing skills to a better level (Anna as Jisoo, Kimi as Jennie’s vocal). Since the song got a more acoustic vibes to it,  they decided to skip any dancing for this song.
"Can we rewind my part? I think I got a couple mistakes earlier," Kimi requested. Everybody just wanted everything to be perfect. Rae nodded her head as she rewind the instruments. These days, the Green team are learning to act gloomy as they tried to get deeper into the song but it always ended up as a really gloomy practice session.
"Have anyone heard about Peach team's song?" Anna blurted out all of a sudden.
"Not yet, why?" Kimi answered, propping her chin on her palm.
"I just wonder what their song would be..." Anna mumbled, subconsciously sending out a vibe of unsettledness to the air.
"Something bothering you?" Zhu, the youngest member in the Green Team, asked.
"....Nothing."
"Oh... that must be something. Tell us!" Rae forced the younger one.
"I-it's nothing really! Nothing's wrong. What makes you think I have something wrong? There's nothing wrong with me," Anna panicked, stuttering as she laughed dryly to hide her anxiousness.
"Spit it," Rae said deadpan, giving Anna her infamous stare.
"O-okay! You got me... But please don't tell the company.." she said, making the other three nod in unison. Anna fiddled her thumbs before quickly said, "B-bambam… Bambamaskedmeout..."
There was a moment of silence as the three tried to accept the shocking news from their main dancer. 
"SAY WHAT NOW?" Rae was utterly shocked.
"HE WHAT?" Zhu was also as shocked as the others.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS!" Kimi whined, glaring at the short haired girl.
"I-it's not a big deal. I'll probably reject him anyway.." Anna waved her hands in front of her face as she stood up and stopped the song that was still playing.
"Anna got a boyfriend~ Anna got a boyfriend~" Zhu teased Anna and yet she only got a flick on the head from the elder girl.
"But... when?" asked Kimi.
"Well... When we were having a hiatus, you remembered I once flew back to Thailand to meet my family, right? Turned out that he was there too and…. It’s a long story," Anna looked down, swaying her body subtly as she reminiscence the day she accidentally ran into the Thai boy.
"We're here to listen!" said Rae as they sat in a circle and listened to Anna’s story.
-Peach Team, Collapsedone Ent, 2:17 am -
“OH YEAH~”

The song ended with a loud cheer from the 4 members while all the members of Peach team were full of sweat, laughing together before collapsing onto the wooden tile. Their  song “Um Oh Ah Yeah” was quite a challenge for them especially Jinnie because she was given the sassy concept (Hwasa) and Sujeong was given the low voiced rap (Moonbyul). The song concept that they picked is fun and funny where they came up with a story of a girl looking like a guy. Candy improved a lot on this song (Wheein). Since the song requires strong vocals, she had to improve a lot and practice all day to reach a high note along with Younghee (Solar), which eventually did a good effect on her because it’s now easier for her to reach those skyrocketing notes. Different than the Green team who had a more gloomy, sad vibes on practice sessions, Peach team’s practices were full of laughter because the lyrics were basically just plain hilarious for them.

“How did we even come up with this story plot,” Candy wiped her tears as she rolled on the floor, feeling tired after dozens of practices and tons of laughters
.
“The inspiration just came in like that.” Jinnie followed Candy who also decided to rest on the floor.

“That was a lot of practice, you wanna get some drinks or ice cream?” Sujeong, being the pure new member she is, asked the other three who looked at her in disbelief.

“Sujeong… It’s 2 AM in the morning,” Younghee playfully glared at Sujeong as she brings her hands up pretending she was sorry as they laughed.

Candy suddenly stood up as if she remembered something and took her bags as she looked inside it, searching for something but then again she froze, like she was looking at something.

“Candy eonnie… What are you doing?” Jinnie asked, tilting her head to the side.

“What? Hmm- nothing!” she said, smiling (not so) innocently and quickly shoved her bags away.

“Can… what’s in that bag?” Younghee asked, squinting her eyes as she stepped closer.

“N-nothing,” Candy said, avoiding the leader’s gaze.

Noticing the way the girl’s face turned pale, Younghee quickly walked over her as she pulled her bag away and looked at what’s inside it. 

“A PHONE?” Younghee pulled out an iphone6 that Candy bought herself.

“I can’t live without a phone okay? It’s hard,” she said,ruffling her long hair.

“So that’s where you know GOT7’s comeback date!” Sujeong said with a big smile as she high fived Candy as if she was telling her that Candy did an awesome job as a rebel. Sujeong herself didn’t get to have any phone since she was the last one to come to the group.

“I can’t say I’m disappointed at you but… What if manager oppa finds out? He’s way more strict than Shin eonnie..” Younghee mentioned their two managers as she gave Candy her phone back.

“Not anymore. I think something good will happen,” Candy said, grinning to herself.

--

Thursday, March 2nd, 2017.

Candy once again sat in the practice room. This time with the whole team. All the 8 members were stretching as Candy kept scrolling on her secret twitter update. Candy couldn’t stop sweating as she was panicking. 

“And for today’s winner is…” The MC waited for the top two. Surprisingly, it was ALOHA against TWICE.

“ALOHA! Congratulations!” 

“YES!!!!” Candy screamed out of nowhere in the practice room. The startled Zhu turned her head at Candy in confusion.

“What’s wrong sis? You haven’t stretched at all,” she came closer to Candy.

“GUYS! WE WON A MUSIC SHOW. AND IT’S M COUNTDOWN. IT’S OUR FIRST WIN AND WHATTA MAN’S FIRST WIN!”

“WHAT?” everyone shocked. How can that happen? After the scandal, nobody bought their albums. Nobody listened to their songs. It was like they never debuted. But a certain fan combined all OHANA’s power to recreate their comeback and made it a gift before their new comeback which is in a few weeks time. They watched the live stream together as they all cried happy tears. A huge smile never left their face as they hugged each other, trying to comfort everyone. They still couldn’t believe that there are still people who cared for them as they. Soon, they were called to the CEO’s office with their eyes bloodshot red.

“I just heard you got your first win for your previous comeback. I couldn’t be more proud of you and how the fans are working so hard for this,” he said, smiling as he proudly eyes the group. During their hiatus, Aloha are finally able to see their true fans whenever they’re off the company building . To be able to meet the people who still cared for them made their heart melt as they took a picture with the fan, give them autographs, sing and tease the fan when they were too shy to see them. They were all kind and they were the reason and motivation for each members to keep working harder and to smile even wider in their hard times. That was the reason why they picked “For You” as the main title to focus on rather than “Remember”.

“PD-nim… Can we request to… have more fansigns and fanmeetings? We really wanna thank the fans for doing this,” Anna carefully asked the CEO while she wiped her tears of joy.

“No need to ask. I already scheduled a concert on July 18th. On Aloha’s anniversary date,”

The news made the girls even more happier as they once again hugged each other.

“And I believe these belongs to you?” he took out a plastic bag filled with their mobile phones as they quickly took it and bowed 90 degrees down to the CEO. 

--

“This is a start of a new life isn’t it?” Rae asked while she was walking with Younghee to a nearby coffee shop. Younghee followed behind. They were both wearing masks as Rae dyed her hair dark brown from the previous comeback. The two waited in line as they were talking to each other about the upcoming stage the following week.

“Rae?” a male stood behind the two girls, cautiously called Rae’s name making the two girls turned around to see two boys also waiting in line behind them, both wearing black caps and masks. They saw the boys coming but they didn’t recognize it was… until now. Rae’s eyes widened in shock as her brain tried to process the familiar pair of brown eyes.

“M-Mark?” Rae asked, stuttering her words but she didn’t get an answer because the taller figure quickly embraced her in a hug.

“I miss you,” He said as he hugged her deeper. “So bad.”

“Mark hyung, not in public. Before anyone caught us,” the other male tried to remind Mark but Younghee stopped him, grabbing him by his wrist.

“P-please, let them be. They need some time alone,” Younghee said as she pulled the other member away.

--

NOW WHO COULD THE OTHER MEMBER BE? Ps: it’s not Youngjae