#HappyCandyVirusDay

ALOHA!

 

SOPA. School of Performing Arts. Where mostly idols go to school and majored in arts. It was just another fine day there… just that… pokemon is very hyped.

“UGHHH…” Candy was really in a bad mood that day because of the pokemon thing. She laid her head on her desk looking outside from the window.

“Candy eonnie! Here’s a present for you!” some of candy’s junior slash fangirls came and give her a bouquets of flowers. It’s actually Candy’s birthday but she was too upset because of Jungkook. Well, she’s an idol plus a happy virus anyway…

“UWAA! Thankyou so much hoobae-nim!” Candy showed her greatest smile to her juniors as she accepted the gifts.

Jungkook on the other side was sitting a few seats behind Candy. Yes, they are in the same class yet Candy never noticed. He rested one hand under his chin looking at her chuckling to himself. “How can I be invisible to her…” he shook his head as he took his bag and pulled out a small box. He always knew her birthday, always remembered it. He just wanted to talk to her but she never did notice him. He knew she played pokemon, so he played too and took her Pikachu just to talk to her. Jungkook then put the box back inside his bag as the lesson starts he even chuckled at candy who got a lot of presents from her friends and fans and is having a hard time putting it under her desk.

“What are you laughing at?”

Oh look, she finally noticed me. “No, it’s just that… you’re funny.”

“What’s so funny about keeping gifts? You Pikachu stealer!” said Candy in an angry tone as Jungkook laughed again. “I SAID STOP LAUGHING!”

--

“Don’t forget to do the task from page 68, it’s due next week. No exception even for idols.” Said the teacher as the whole class whines. Even Candy.

“This might be the worst birthday ever…” she whispered. As she took out her phone to call her sister who was also in school.

“Hello sis? Where are you? I just finished school.” She said as Zhu answered her phone.

“Oh sorry sis, I had an event today, so I get to go home earlier, I’m already in dorm, maybe you should call our manager!” said Zhu as she immediately turned off her phone.

“What the?” Candy got even more pissed off, she immediately contacted their manager but they told her that she should just walk home, or take the bus because the driver was sick. Now she’s super pissed. She took her bags and her bags of gifts as she walked outside of the school, bringing heavy stuff around her. she suddenly felt a hand taking some of her bags.

“Hey-“ Candy then stopped by looking at the figure.

“It looks like you need help.” He said.

“I do need help, but I don’t want it from you!” Candy then tried to get her bags but Jungkook pulled it up so she couldn’t reach it.

“Walk home with me. We have the same road home, but I can stop by at your place first.” He said and Candy had no choice but to obey him as they both walk side by side. The people around them started to murmuring about them.

“Ya- do you want a scandal to happen?” Candy slowly spoke to him.

“Hmmm… to be honest, if it’s with you I don’t mind.” As he said that, he pulled Candy’s hand and ran to the bus stop, a coincidence that the bus was stopping right at their place as Jungkook pulled her hand in the bus and sit on the seat at the very back.

“CAN YOU STOP PULLING ME LIKE THAT?” Candy was panting heavily because of Jungkook’s sudden action and made him laugh.

“Happy birthday.” He said as he took out a gift.

“How did you know my birthday?” asked Candy in shocked. Her heart melted a bit because of Jungkook’s action.

“It’s trending on the internet… hashtag happy candy virus day.” He said as he took out his phone reading the trends.

“No… I mean how could you have time to buy me a present, I mean… we just met…” said Candy.

“Let’s just say… I’m one of your fan.”

And as those words are out from his mouth, Candy’s heart started to beat fast. That day, she knew that her fealings is no longer a ‘like’ for this boy.

--

Candy arrived at Collapsedone Ent and immediately went to the practice room.

“Yeoreobun? Eoddiseo?” Candy the lights and…

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU~!” the other 6 members started to sing as 3 was still in their uniforms while holding a cake.

“OMG! I thought you would forget…” said Candy.

“I’m your sister! How can I forget my own sister’s birthday?” said Zhu and in three seconds she added “And the hashtag is trending on the internet.” She continued while smiling in a ‘hehe peace’ face.

“Awww, thanks guys!” Candy then made a wish as she blows the candle. She’s now legal in Korea.

 

--

 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO URI CANDY WHICH MEANS ALSO MY FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY WOOOO!!!