Let Me --Answer

ALOHA!

A pair of hazel brown eyes glanced at the corner of her laptop screen, noticing that the time has just turned into two pairs of zeros. March 1st; it’s her birthday. A thin smile formed upon her pale pink lips as she clicked on JYP’s twitter account—where JYP just dropped Mark’s photo teaser for GOT7’s upcoming comeback on March 13th, which reminds her of her own group’s comeback date on March 14th.

Rae sighed as she leaned back on the wall behind her, closing her eyes as her mind starts to wander. It’s been weeks since the last time she could properly talk to Mark, and she’s dying to talk to the young man. She regrets the fact that she didn’t reply right away when Mark told her that Let Me was a song he made, dedicated just for her.

She wanted to say a whole bunch of things, but she can’t right now. She had taken the times she could talk to him for granted, and now when the opportunity was snatched from her, she wanted that ability so badly.

The girl glanced at the sleeping figure on the bed next to hers; still feeling guilty about what had happened the past weeks because of the scandal she made—the other members as well. But as much as she wanted to stay out of Mark’s reach, she can’t. At least she had to say sorry, even though there’s high chance he wouldn’t actually see it.

Her finger glided on the keyboard of her black laptop, quickly typing a website address and logged in to the anonymous private account she had secretly made behind everyone’s back. She indeed felt guilty about taking this opportunity to benefit herself, but she has to do this. For the sake of her own peace.

As she searched on Mark’s username, Rae clicked on the DM button and started to type a message for Mark.

“Hey, Mark. It’s me. I don’t know whether would you actually read this or no but I wanted to say thank you and sorry. Things went bad for you because I wasn’t cautious enough, and I am truly sorry for that. But the fact that you wrote a song for me was something I couldn’t describe by words. Thank you. And good luck on your comeback, I’ll be rooting for you. Bye.”

And as soon as she finished, she didn’t even stop to recheck and immediately clicked on the send button. She immediately logged out her account, feeling slightly relieved as she set her laptop aside and walked towards the kitchen on their new dorm.

 

--

Happy Birthday to my OC, Amaya Rae Bailee!

This is a very very very short update (I know she’s selfish here I’m sorry), but I hope you enjoyed it!

Let’s meet at the next chapter~