The Forbidden Mermaid Has to Stay

ALOHA!

"Yeorobun annyeong!" Kimi was waving to her self-camera after the manager gave the small gopro to her. She was currently incharge of holding the camera for ALOHA's newest variety show.

After a 6 months long of hiatus and no promoting, they're finally allowed to return to the entertainment world. And that also came along with a lot of hard work coming on their path.

Candy, Kimi and the maknae Jinnie have improved so much singing skills that they're placed in amongst the vocal team. Anna also learned a lot about rapping, causing her to learn more into hip hop songs. Let's not forget their song making abilities as well. Most of the members are now way more ready than they have ever been before. 

"It has been a while since we've seen you guys!" Kimi still talking to the camera inside their new dorm. "This is our new dorm by the way. And this is my roommate!" She came in her room while she directed the gopro to a certain messy bed which showed Jinnie who was still packing. "Aigu, uri magnae gwiyeoptang~" she said as she pats the sitting figure, giggling to herself.

"Is this for the new variety show?" Jinnie asked as she pointed at the small camera. "Yes, now smile!" and as that both showed a sweet toothy smile.

"Tell us what are you doing Jinnie-ya~" Kimi showed the room around, which is actually a quite messy room. They were cleaning up for the departure to Okinawa, Japan. "Yeah, we're going to Japan for two weeks!" both said yay and bid goodbye.

Kimi then walked to the room next to hers, which is Sujeong and Anna's. "These are the dancer's room! wooo!" Kimi showed the already packed up and fashionable member. "Annyeong!" both said hi in the same time, which made the three laugh.

"Oh! this is our new member, say hi and introduce yourself juseyo~" Kimi spoke as she let Sujeong to take the camera. "Hello everyone, Park Sujeong imnida, nice to meet you, please take care of me!" She introduced herself as she bowed and waved to the camera. She was wearing a regular sweatshirt and a short jeans with her hair braded in ta twintail.

"So I see that you two are getting closer?" Kimi asked the two girls. "Yeah, we've been sharing a lot of dance moves and it's a lot of fun dancing with her," Anna praised the new girl as she highfived her, flashing her a toothy smile.

"Any spoiler for this comeback?" Kimi asked, acting as if she was a reporter. "A special choreography made by... US!" Sujeong stated and made a cheeky smile, making the three laughed together. "Please anticipate!" They said before bidding their goodbyes.

Since they're in short in time, they immediately went to the airport to start their trip slash work to Okinawa. It was Candy's turn to get a hold of the camera.

"Annyeong, satang animnida, candy imnida! This is your girl Candy and her sister..." she moved the camera to the seat next to her who was sleeping. "Zhu~" she whispered in hope that she wouldn't wake the younger girl up. But too late, she realized it as it was time for the plane to take off. "What..." Zhu's pillow face made Candy laugh, hard.

"And anyways! Our parents heard about the news that we're shooting in Okinawa, so they went there as well, we'll probably meet them soon!" Candy said as Zhu leans on her sister's shoulder. "I really miss dad..." Zhu softly murmured as they both waved to the camera because the plane was landing.

--

"Okay, so after packing you girls will immediately go for hair styling and make up, then off to the beach to shoot the music video,"

After the short briefing from their managers, they all went to their designated hotel rooms then quickly unpack and ready to shoot their first scene. Some shoot at the streets with a briefcase. The producer asked some people who passed by to help them shoot the music video. Some also shoots in a flower shop and a park. The day was quickly coming to an end, so they decided to call it a day and continue the shooting the following day.

--

"EOMMA! APPA!" the Jeong sister ran as they both spotted their parents, hugging the two middle aged couple tightly. The two missed them so bad that they even forgot to introduce the other members to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, thank you so much for taking care of our daughters!" Jeong Papa bowed to the members as they went for a dinner together, along with their managers and staffs. The Jeong family is pretty wealthy, mentioning the fact that they are able to treat the whole MV crew.

"For ALOHA's comeback!" The manager raised as she brings up a toast to the members. "I wanted to say thank you so much for the treat, and i hope the best of success with ALOHA!"

They all cheered. That day meant a lot for the members. Sometimes they just needed a day of happiness to realized about being grateful to the people around them. That they wouldn't grow without other people's help. And sometimes we need to return those kindess. If you can't find a good person, then be one. 

--

On the final day of their music video shoot, they had fun playing fireworks and laughed together. It was more than just a shoot, it was also about having fun and putting all their hearts into this MV for the fans that have stayed for them after all the hardships they have went through. Deep down, all of them wished that they'll get a win and succeed in this comeback. 

"And cut!" The members cheered and jumps around on the seashore to celebrate their final day of shooting.

--

"Jinnie?" Rae saw Jinnie was chilling at the seashore, gazing at the orange sky as she joined her for a sunset seeing. "It's beautiful... I haven't felt this relaxed after those 6 months of not being able to predict what our fate is..." she said while stretching her thin limbs.

Both Jinnie ans Rae are already cleaned up and dressed in a much more comfortable outfit after the shoot. Jinnie nodded at Rae's words as she looked down on her book. "Something bothering you?" Rae asked, noticing that the younger girl is a tad more quiet than how she was earlier that day.

"I feel like a mermaid..." She said and laughed sarcastically to what she said herself. "A mermaid who falls in love with a human."

"Are you just saying that because you watched Legend of The Blue Sea?" Rae mentioned Jinyoung's drama title as they both laughed. 

"You can say that... But still it really match with my situation right now... I wish I could erase my own memory," she said, looking down as her pair of clear eyes brimmed with tears.

"Oh... Jinnie..." Rae went to Jinnie and hugged the magnae as she cried on her shoulder.

Even if the path to you hurts so much
Even if you don’t know about me
Because I can’t go to you, Because I can’t say anything
Even if my heart disappears like foam

"You really missed Jinyoung, don't you?" Rae asked as she gently patted Jinnie's back. She just needed someone to lean on. "I'm so grateful to have ALOHA, but I can't c-control what my heart wants..."

"Just for a while... we can do this. We can stay like this until we succeed. Just stay strong for a bit longer.." Rae patted the younger female's head, smiling while she also reflects on her own words. She need to be strong.

Even if I can’t say a word, I hope he feels it
I hope I’m the girl who can wipe away your sad tears
My touch that melts with the wind
If it can reach you

--

Comeback day

"Where's Rae?!" the handsome male figure marched in front of a dressing room with a the name "ALOHA" sticked on the door.

"I'm sorry but i'm not letting you in," A male figure which is known as ALOHA's vice manager stood up in front of the girls' dressing room. "We forbid any boygroups from coming here."

"You can't tell me what to do! I-... I just want to see her. I don't care if it's just her eyes. I want to see her."