9.

The Forgotten Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9.

THREE MONTHS LATER

 

“Ok! I've actually got a plan now!” Kyra says happily. She is sitting on the roof of a building, watching as the sun rises. Her hair, which was once a pale red, is now dyed black.

“For what?” Angel asks.

“I'm not telling you what it is because you'll want to convince me not to do it.” Kyra replies, a mischievous look in her eyes. “Do you trust me on this?”

“Can you at least tell me what the goal of this master plan is?”

Kyra smiles. “Do you miss Chen?”

There is a moment before Angel answers quietly. “I do.”

“And I miss Jimin.” Kyra replies. “But, I've done some thinking and I'm pretty sure that I can't be happy.”

“Oh, K! Don't say that!”

“Whatever.” Kyra brushes off her words, speaking skeptically. “But you can be happy instead and that's more to me than anything.”

Angel sighs. “We've talked about-”

Kyra interrupts her, wagging her finger accusingly to the air. “No negativity. I will make you happy. And I have a great plan. First step: I need you to leave Chen a note on his computer that's from K and says that I have to talk to him concerning Angel. Say ‘Meet me at the Corner Café at nine tonight.’”

“But that's on BTS territory!” Angel exclaims. “Are you trying to kill him?”

“No questioning. Just do.” Kyra says. “Second step: I pack up. We're moving.”

Angel mutters angrily. “I hope you know what you're doing.”

 

----------

 

“It's been three months. We need to forget her.” Jin says quietly, interrupting the loud chatter filling the room.

The room, which is mostly grey, falls silent. Suga finally breaks the silence. “Regretfully, I must agree. With EXO rallying the rest of the Crows and gaining territory, finding K has to become our first priority.”

Jungkook shakes his head. “You can't just ignore her.”

“We've ignored each other for ten years. I think it wouldn't hurt to just continue with the trend.” Jin retorts.

V sighs slightly. “Even if we try to find K, all that we know is that K is a man.”

“That's helpful.” Suga snorts. “I mean there's a couple of ways that we could do this.” He pauses, looking at Rap Monster. “We can try to hack his chip, but I don't think that we'll make any progress. We can just start to raid the territories and see if we find some sort of hideout. We can find Jin’s sister again which, I know some people disagree with. But, we do know that she has some sort of knowledge of who K is.”

V sighs. “I doubt that she'll help us. There has to be some other way.”

Jin raises his head. “Me and J hope can hack into the Crow’s database to check if they know anything about her.”

Jhope nods, smiling brightly. “Sure! It might take some time but we can get it done.”

Rap Monster nods, authority in his voice. “Do that. We still need to focus on subduing them until we can find K. Jimin, You should go up to the border. Jhope intercepted a message that says that someone in EXO will be near the south side. Try to find them and see if they know anything about K.”

Jimin nods solemnly as Suga claps his hands, standing. “Meeting adjourned.”

 

----------

 

“I’ve got some bad news for both of us.” Angel says gloomily.

Kyra, now sitting in a cafe eating a slice of pizza, scoffs. “Does this have to do with my flawless plan?”

“It does.” Angel sighs. “Someone from BTS intercepted my message and is heading over to the south side of the border, where Chen is going right now.”

“Step two has officially begun. Why is this bad exactly?” She asks, taking a bite of her partially eaten food.

“Because it's Jimin.”

Kyra’s face whitens but she shakes her head quickly, bringing herself back to the present. “That complicates things but it's too late to back out now”

“Nope.” Angel shakes her head as Kyra stands and exits the shop with her food, walking down the street. “You will be removing all signs of life from the hideout and then running away.”

“I'm not and don't even try to stop me.” Kyra turns into a secluded alley before kicking a door open, biting into the crust of her pizza. She sighs before grabbing her black backpack and putting clothes into it from a small pile on the floor. “Why would you even take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter