22.

The Forgotten Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Note: I spilled water on my computer so I had to buy a new one. I've been writing on my phone lately but was unable to update the story. :( I'll try to update everything I had so far... Sorry for making you wait.

ALSO: The spacing being weird so it might be more spaced out than normal... Hope you like it!***

 

22.

“‘Sup, Angel.” Chen says to his computer, looking tired. “How’s Kyra?”

“Not good.” She replies. “She told her brother the truth and he didn’t forgive her. She stole a bike and has been biking for almost three hours.”

“Jesus. Was it that bad?”

“She can’t have kids also.” Angel admits. “Apparently the doctor had to remove her ovaries during her scar surgery because poison had seeped into them.”

Chen’s eyes widen. “Are you serious?”

“Why would I lie about that?”

They lapse into silence before Angel speaks, sounding worried. “Chen, you’re overworking yourself. I couldn’t even talk to you for the past week.”

He runs a hand through his sweaty hair, glad for the change in topic. “I told you that Suho was overworking me. He wants to give me an excuse to leave. I brought it up at dinner and he challenged me in front of the whole gang.”

“Well, he’s good. He’s separating you gradually from the gang until you actually want to leave.” She mutters.

“Why thank you for the compliment, Angel.” Chen turns around, startled, as Suho walks casually into the room, locking the door behind him. Angel says nothing as he continues. “Nice to finally meet Chen’s girlfriend.”

Chen opens his mouth but Angel interrupts him in a cold voice. “What the do you want?”

“Language, as Kyra would say.” Suho says, watching the computer.

There is a silence before Chen speaks. “What do you want?”

“Did you really think that I didn’t know about Angel or about Kyra being K?” Suho scoffs. “I mean, Chen, what do you think of me?”

“Kyra thinks that you’re a backstabbing liar who betrayed her in the worst way possible before taking all the credit for her creation.” Angel retorts.

“Her creation?” He asks, laughing slightly. “I created EXO. She was merely along for the ride.”

Angel says nothing for a while before she speaks in a slightly restrained tone. “What do you want?”

“What do I want?” He scratches his head. “Money, power, gold, jewelry-”

“Are you kidding me?” Angel says. “Just spit it out and get lost.”

Immediately, Suho unclenches his closed fist, revealing his handgun and puts it at Chen’s throat. “I will kill him if you don’t respect me. You are a computer. There is nothing you can do.”

“Nothing?” She says in a voice, one that sounds extremely similar to Kyra's.

Suho’s face whitens. “Don’t talk like her!”

However, Angel continues to talk in the new voice. “You are not in power nor will you ever be. Besides, you forgot something important.”

“Stop!” He bellows, tightening his hold on Chen, who attempts to struggle.

But, Angel pushes forward. “I’m a program, meaning that I am not confined to this computer. That gun at his throat will never shoot again. Try. It’s jammed.”

“I guess we’ll see.” Suho says before he clicks the trigger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter