27.

The Forgotten Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27.

 

FIVE DAYS LATER

 

Sunggyu opens his door, seeing Kai, DO, and Suho. His forehead scrunches in confusion. “EXO, right? What's up?”

“Kim Sunggyu?” Suho asks, smirking.

Sunggyu nods. “That's me. We're still allies, right?”

“Are we?” Suho shrugs. “After you harbor one of the people on our most wanted list?”

He pauses before understanding dawns in his eyes. “That was awhile ago.”

“And?” Suho challenges him.

“She sort of knocked me unconscious.”

DO snorts. “She left you alone in here. Why didn't you call us?”

He shifts, slightly uncomfortable. “I didn't know you wanted her.”

Kai scoffs. “You knew she was K.”

Suddenly, Suho crumples to his knees. Reaching to his neck, he pulls out a dart before falling to the ground, unconscious. The remaining four men turn around to see Kyra, who is holding a dart gun, and Chen. “Nice of you to finally show up, K.” Sunggyu finally breaks the silence.

Kyra smiles at him slightly, pocketing her darts. “I knew you would need my help.”

DO grabs Kyra suddenly, throwing her against the wall and putting a knife at . “What do you want?”

Unaffected, Kyra smiles at the two confused men. “Long time no see. Kai, DO.”

“Answer the question.”

“We just want to talk.” Chen says.

DO frowns, dropping the weapon from Kyra's neck and stepping back. “What's there to talk about?”

“Trust me. There's lots that we can talk about.” Chen smiles slightly as Kyra bends down, effortlessly picking up Suho.

She stands. “I'm heading to your headquarters. I suggest you follow me.”

 

----------

 

“God dammit!” Dasom rages as she storms into Rap Monster’s office, where Suga is sitting alone. “Kyra ing left!”

He looks up at her. “Did you really expect her not to?”

They both say nothing for a while before Dasom sighs, closing the door and sitting across from Suga. “I just, I thought she would finally ask us for help.”

He sighs. “She's got her walls built up high.” Dasom says nothing and they sit in silence before he reaches out and squeezes her hand comfortingly.

“What did you just do?” She stammers, retracting her hand.

He frowns in confusion. “What?”

“You just grabbed my hand.”

He smiles slightly, perplexed. “Yeah. I was trying to comfort you. Sorry?”

Suddenly, Dasom grabs his collar, kissing him. After a moment, she pulls away. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“Caring.”

 

----------

 

“Okay, Chanyeol. Before you freak out, Kyra just wants to talk.” DO sighs, glancing at Kai.

Chanyeol stares at Kyra in shock before he splutters, confused. “How can I not freak out? Kyra's standing there and she's got an unconscious Suho on her back!”

Kyra nods at his words. “True. Nice to see you too.”

Baekhyun, who is standing next to Chanyeol, laughs harshly. “It's not nice to see you. Why the hell haven't you killed her?”

Kai shrugs. “Chen wants to talk to us.”

Chen nods. “Can we come in? K’s got to get back.”

“K?” Chanyeol exclaims.

Kyra merely rolls her eyes. “I'm not going to murder you. Just hear us out.”

 

----------

 

“You have thirty minutes.” DO says.

The eight members of EXO, including Chen, are sitting in various chairs in a living room. Kyra is sitting on a couch next to Suho's body. She takes a deep breath before nodding. “What do you want know?”

“Just start from the beginning, Kyra.” Xiumin says quietly.

“Okay.” She nods. “I guess I'll start from my brother. He's two years younger than me. When we were young, our parents were murdered.”

“You have a brother?” Chanyeol asks curiously.

Baekhyun slaps his leg. “You have to let her tell the story.”

Kyra nods at his question as Chanyeol mutters an apology. “He's the hacker in BTS. Took on the name Jin. I raised alone him on the streets until I was fifteen. That's when I met Suho.” She rubs her necklace gently. “He caught me stealing food for my brother. I, I should have ignored him and stayed away but I didn't and we fell in love.”

She l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter