11.

The Forgotten Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11.

“Where the is Jimin?” V shouts, running through the halls. “It's been six hours. He's never taken this long with a job!”

Rap Monster rushes into the room. “Chill, V. Jin and Jhope are getting him. They tracked his chip and saw that he'd been in the same location for a while-”

He breaks off as Jin, Suga, and Jhope rush into the room, carrying an unconscious Jimin between them. V gasps. “What the hell? EXO can't attack us on our own turf!” He rushes towards Jimin, who is gently placed on a couch. “Oh , Jimin! Are you alright?”

After a moment, he coughs and sits up weakly. “V!” He says quietly, stopping his worried rambling. “I’m fine.”

Rap Monster walks to stand next to V, addressing Jimin. “Did EXO attack you?”

He shakes his head slightly. “K.”

“What?” Jin exclaims. “I thought you were meeting an EXO member.”

“I was. I did.” He elaborates. “I was threatening the EXO guy and then he asked me if I was K. It seemed-” He pauses. “He was meeting him there and when I grabbed him, K appeared.” He shivers.

“You saw K?”

He nods. “He told-”

Rap Monster puts up a hand. “Did you see his face?”

“Nope. His face was covered. But, his voice was deep and really smooth. It was terrifying in it’s own way.”

“So K’s a guy? At least we know that for sure.”

He nods. “He told me that I was hurting his guest and then hit a pressure point in my neck.”

Jin’s shoulders sag. “So you don’t know who he is?”

He smiles. “But, I heard her tell the man from EXO, I think it was Chen, to meet her at the Corner Cafe. If you guys hurry, you might be able to catch him.”

Jhope enters the room with a computer. “Actually, I can’t help but disagree. I’m checking the footage from the cafe and-” He breaks off, staring at his computer in shock.

The screen, which had camera footage, is now black. Suddenly, the screen is full of static before returning to the original screen. “That was weird.”

He sits next to Jimin and presses play, pausing when he sees Chen enter. The room goes silent as he sits and waits. He continues waiting for a while. “Can you try to fast forward it?” Jin asks.

Jhope stares at the screen in shock. “It was fast-forwarded.”

“What does that mean? They didn't meet?”

“But I watched it myself. There was a black haired woman that sat down and talked to him.” He says quietly. “And then she left for three hours and he was talking to someone on her phone before she returned and they both went their separate ways.”

Jimin shrugs. “Didn't the message say something about an Angel?”

Rap Monster nods. “It said that they had to meet to talk about Angel.”

“Maybe Chen met with someone named Angel?” Jhope wonders, shrugging.

“We actually don’t know if K works alone.” Jimin adds. “Maybe this is his weakness, like Kyra said.”

Jhope’s face brightens and he nods. “I think you’re right. We find this woman and we can find K.”

Rap Monster looks at both Jin and Jhope. “Then you two better find her.”

----------

Kyra is walking down a slightly populated street. She speaks softly, glancing at the people walking by. “Update me on what happened to Jimin.”

“Okay, K. Jhope saw footage from the cafe before I could delete it and now they think that K works with a black-haired woman named Angel. He and Jin are supposed to find her in order to get to K.” She responds as Kyra turns a corner, laughing.

“Wow they thought way too much into that. Do they still think that I'm a guy?”

“Yep.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter