18.

The Forgotten Warrior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18.

 

***Note: this first section is all in Russian. I will try to specify which language they are speaking in the other parts of the chapter but I won’t in this section… Enjoy!***

“Alright, Kyra. I know you’re having fun speaking with me freely but they’re bringing Bora to talk to you.” Angel says.

“How does she know them?”

“Jungkook lived with her on the streets for a while before they parted ways: she joined Sistar and he joined BTS. Their gangs don’t really mix, so they haven’t talked in a long time.” Angel explains. “He’s going to call her.”

“What’s my move?” She shifts, glancing quickly at her leg.

Angel notices her glance, sighing. “Let’s see it.”

“What?” Kyra asks, feigning ignorance.

“Shut up and show me your wound. You obviously look uncomfortable.”

Kyra shakes her head. “It’s fine. Just hurts a little.”

“A little?”

“It hurts like hell.” She reluctantly admits. “But what can you expect? I got shot.”

“You should re-bandage it.” She advises.

Kyra shrugs. “I don’t want to show weakness.”

“Can you even walk?”

“Not even going to try.”

“It’s not funny! If you’re hurt, have one of them help you. They’ll give you a doctor.” Angel exclaims.

Kyra changes the subject, earning her a grunt from Angel. “Whatever. What should we do about Bora?”

After a moment, Angel replies. “Let her come. She won’t betray you.”

“What if they take her too? Hyorin would murder me.”

Angel laughs. “Didn’t think K was scared of anyone.”

Kyra laughs as well. “If I’m the crazy murder, then Hyorin is a psychopath. She would literally break me out of here just so she could shoot me.”

“It’ll be good to see her again. I’ve never seen you get beaten by anyone else.” Angel teases her.

Kyra groans. “You guys will never let me live that one down.”

“Nope.”

 

----------

 

“What the , Jungkook?” A woman’s voice says.

Jungkook chuckles. He is leaning on a concrete wall in a deserted hallway. “No hello? We haven’t talked in years!”

“Yeah, because you joined BTS!”

“Well, Bora, we need your help.” He says.

She scoffs. “Obviously this is not a pleasure call.”

“Please?” He whines cutely.

There is a moment before Bora sighs. “ you and your cuteness.”

“I’m good.” He jokes. “I have a boyfriend, actually.”

She gasps. “Really? I didn’t peg you as the type! Who is it?”

“You can meet him if you come help us.” He offers, smiling.

“Why do you need me?” She finally asks with reluctance.

His smile grows. “Yes! You’ll come!”

“I only asked you why you need my help!” She protests.

“Oh. We have this prisoner that is speaking Russian to herself and I know you speak Russian so I was hoping if you’d-”

She cuts him off. “Yes I’ll come translate for you. But you owe me one. I’m gonna have to sneak out.”

“Woo! Bora’s coming!” He cheers.

She laughs for a moment before speaking again. “I’ve got to go. I’ll stop by tomorrow.”

 

----------

 

There is a knock on the door, causing Jungkook to quickly stand and open it. There is an impatient-looking blonde-haired woman who smiles at him. “Hey kid!”

He engulfs her in a hug. “Bora! It’s been so long!”

She pats his back awkwardly. “Yep, nice to see you too.”

He smiles, pulling away from her and, grabbing her hand, leads her into the living room, where all six members are sitting awkwardly. They all stare at her before she turns to Jungkook. “Which one is the boyfriend?”

V raises his hand. “That’s me.”

She whips her head around, studying him for a moment before nodding her head. “I approve. Now, where’s this Russian?”

Rap Monster stands. “Bora, right?”

“I don’t see how that’s important.”

“He’s just trying to be nice.” Jimin cuts in, watching her.

She looks at him. “Let’s get one thing straight. I am here because Jungkook is my friend and nothing more. As soon as I help you, I am leaving and you will live as though I do not exist.”

There is a tense moment of silence before Rap Monster coughs, motioning to the door. “Then I will take you to see Kyra?”

“Kyra? I knew someone with that name.” Bora’s eyes flash in surprise before she dips her head, following him out of the room.

 

----------

 

Bora is led into the interrogation room. She freezes at the sight of Kyra, who is patiently watching the door through the glass. She smirks at Bora, raising her hand in greeting quickly before her eyes pass over her. “That’s her?”

Suga walks into the room behind her, nodding. “Yeah. She’s finally silent.”

At that moment, Kyra speaks in Russian to Bora through the glass. “What brought you here?”

Bora looks at her, stepping up to the glass, before muttering back to her in Russian. “What brought you here?”

Kyra chuckles, looking at the wall. “They found out that I’m K.”

“That’ll be a problem for you.” She responds.

Jungkook raises his eyebrows. “Why does it look like you’re talking to her?”

Bora looks at him with regret. “I can’t.”

“What?”

Kyra sighs. “Just tell them what they want. Save yourself. Besides, Hyorin will kill me if you get hurt.”

“You’ll save me.” Bora says loudly in Russian, looking at Kyra. “You’re talking to Angel, aren’t you?”

Kyra turns and meets her eyes, shrugging. “Who else would I talk to? She says hi, by the way.” She says in Russian. “And I can’t help you. I got shot.”

“Does she?” Angel mutters.

Bora whirls around, glaring at Jungkook. “You shot K?”

“You know she’s K?” He shoots back.

“That’s what her friends call her.” Bora says, hiding a smiles. “Clearly you don’t fit the description.”

Kyra speaks up from her room in Korean. “We’re not on the best terms.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter